Saddle Ergon SM Enduro Comp Med M/L Stealth Oil Slick
Ergon SM Enduro Comp Men saddle – flat shape, highest relief
With the SM Enduro Comp Men saddle by Ergon, ambitious Enduro riders get their money’s worth as they get maximum freedom of movement. The flat shape and the padded edges are responsible for this. Technically demanding terrain is therefore not a problem. The padding is made of AirCell seat foam. It is significantly lighter than gel, but offers high support and optimal pressure distribution. In order to relieve the sensitive perineal area, the relief channel was specifically adapted to the male anatomy.
Application: All Mountain, Enduro
Sizes (LxW): M/L
Saddle Rails: 7 x 7 mm (standard)
Rail Material: steel (CrMo)
Shell Material: nylon composite
Padding Material: Orthopedic AirCell Foam
Cover Material: nylon composite
– 360° edge padding
– narrow, short saddle for more freedom of movement
– extra light AirCell saddle foam
– anatomically adapted relief channel
Orthopedic AirCell Foam:
The padding made of Orthopedic AirCell Foam distributes the pressure perfectly and provides increased support. In addition, the material is much lighter than, for example, a relieving layer of gel.
M/L: Sit Bone Distance: 12 – 16 cm
Out of stock
- Our best aluminium crankset.
- Direct mount interface compatible with chainrings across the entire Eagle™ Ecosystem.
- Master GX colorway as part of Eagle™ Colorsystem – pairs with all cassettes and chains, from Black to Gold to Rainbow to HardChrome and all-new Copper.
There’s an element of the unknown when it comes to running new trail and racing blind. Enduro spec follows suit. X01 Eagle AXS™ utilizes the proven backbone of SRAM 1x™. 500-percent gear range. More secure and longer wearing X-SYNC™2 chainring. The resilience of an aluminum cage, paired with the connected components of Eagle AXS™. Ready for the new gen of super bikes.
- 520-percent gear range utilising the industry standard XD™ hub driver.
- Light and strong FULL PIN™ technology similar to X-DOME™ bringing true 1x gear range to more riders and builds.
- Lunar and black colourway makes the XG-1275 cassette right at home on any build.
XC spec and ready for the trail. XX1 Eagle AXS™ utilizes the proven backbone of SRAM 1x™. With the lightest weight materials and a 500-percent gear range. More secure and longer wearing X-SYNC™2 chainring. The pinnacle of performance, paired with the connected components of Eagle AXS™. Ready for the new gen of super bikes.
The new standard in enduro tires
- DoubleDown (DD) 120 TPI dual-ply construction available
- Excellent all-around performance
- Tubeless Ready (TR)
- Wide trail (WT) casing is optimised for 30-35mm inner width rims
The Aggressor is designed for high-speed modern mountain bike trails. Advanced knob shaping creates extra gripping edges, and reinforced side knobs offer enhanced stability when cornering at speed. An all-around trail tire excelling on everything from loose cross country race courses to heavy all-mountain riding.
- 60 Grams
- Standard Grip Length - 5 1/8"
- Weight plus or minus 5%
- 1 Set of Bar Plugs Included