Designed and built especially for single speed bikes, the SS-15 is a forged, multi-purpose ride saver. Just the right size and length (17cm/7″) to take along or to wrench in the garage, the SS-15 is destined to be a single speeder’s favorite.
- 15mm socket wrench for axle nuts
- 15mm open end wrench for pedals
- Tire lever
- Bottle opener
DITCH THE PACK AND RIDE FREELY WITH THE BACKCOUNTRY RESEARCH X YETI MÜTHERLOAD STRAPA favorite of the Yeti / FOX Factory team, the Mütherload strap allows you to ditch the seat bag and carry your fix-a-flat essentials. We teamed up with Backcountry Research to give you the perfect finishing touch on your Yeti.
- CUSTOM 1.5" STRAP SIZE INSPIRED BY THE YETI/FOX RACE TEAM
- QUICKLY AND EASILY MOUNTS TO ANYWHERE ON YOUR FRAME
- KEEPS TUBES, LEVERS, INFLATION AND MORE SECURE AND HANDY
- HEAVY DUTY BARTACKS USED ON ALL SHOCKCORD STRESS POINTS
- SEWN WITH #92 INDUSTRIAL AND ROT RESISTANT POLYESTER THREAD
400psi | 27.5bar
- Compatible with 1/8” single-speed and 5 to 12-speed derailleur chains
- Includes foldable peening anvil for peening Campagnolo® 11-speed chains
- Cast steel body with stainless steel case
- Perfect take-along chain tool at only 5 oz. (142g)
- Replaceable pin (part # 985-1)
- Dimensions: 2.8″ x 0.8″ x 0.85″ (72mm x 20mm x 22mm)
The EDC Pump Bottle Cage Mount is compatible with our 70 and 100cc EDC pumps. It includes a stretch polyurethane strap to secure the pump in place for rattle free storage.
Material: Glass Reinforced Nylon
Compatible with: bikes with water bottle mounts
No matter the ride style. No matter the terrain. No matter the skill level. ShockWiz is an automated suspension tuning device for air-sprung mountain bikes that combines high-tech hardware with an intuitive smartphone app. Lightweight and durable, this powerful device provides tuning recommendations for air pressure, spring rate, compression, and rebound.
ShockWiz analyzes your travel at a rate of 100 times a second, providing you with the suspension performance and the ability to improve. Tuning recommendations are provided for balanced riding, playful riding, or custom tuning styles for riders that are looking for something more. Easily swap between tuning styles to test out what is most comfortable for your ride and enjoy a longer, smoother ride. ShockWiz automatically records suspension performance every time you ride. The ShockWiz app analyzes the data and displays straightforward adjustments that unite bike, rider, terrain and riding style.
ShockWiz works for all mountain bike riders, regardless of their experience or bike’s intended use. With ShockWiz, you know exactly how your suspension is performing – and how to make it better.
The 20-tooth pattern is used on a wide variety of bottom brackets, including models from Shimano®, Truvativ®, Race Face®, FSA®, and others. The tool clears the oversized spindles of ISIS Drive™ and Octalink®.
The Backcountry Research Mutherload Strap maximizes all the benefits of the Backcountry Research dual-shockcord retention system with the versatility and a minimalist design, enabling it to mount a tube and CO2 cartridges virtually anywhere on your bike you see fit. This advanced strap makes transporting these items simple, you can mount them to your bike and forget they are even there; they will not take up space in your supply bag and you will not notice that you are even transporting them with you.
The CushCore Bead Dropper – The Ultimate Tire Lever.
The Bead Dropper tire tool significantly helps in removal and installation of CushCore tire inserts. Especially the critical step of dropping the bead into the rim channel.
- Rubberized ergonomic handle – the most comfortable tire lever you’ll ever use
- Unique “thumb flange” makes it easy to apply pressure to the tire bead
- Sturdy, durable plastic lever – strong enough for DH tires, yet won’t scratch your rims
- Lifetime warranty