L-keys made from circular material with plastic sleeve for use on bicycles. The plastic sleeve makes working comfortable even at low temperatures and is easy on the fingers. All L-keys are easily accessible due to their colour coding and size markings. For hexagonal socket screws and TORX® screws. In a robust and lightweight folding pouch.
Simple and effective our new entry level shock pump does it’s job every time – perfect pressure setting in an easy to use package.
Alloy barrel, Composite handle and steel gauge housing
Easy to use gauge
Easy and accurate operation
300PSI / 20 bar
|AIR VOLUME PER STROKE||
400psi | 27.5bar
Heat treated alloy tool steel, one inch base fits wrench or bench vise. Thin wall construction allows use without removal of cones and locknuts.
- Fits all Campagnolo® cassette lockrings
- Also fits Campagnolo® Record™, Chorus™, Centaur™, and Athena™ bottom brackets
- The outside diameter of the BBT-5/FR-11 is 22.8mm and has 12 splines
- Always use a skewer or axle nut to hold tool firmly in place during removal and installation
- Center bore for axle or spindle clearance is 16 mm
The 20-tooth pattern is used on a wide variety of bottom brackets, including models from Shimano®, Truvativ®, Race Face®, FSA®, and others. The tool clears the oversized spindles of ISIS Drive™ and Octalink®.