Rockshox Lyrik RC2 Fork – 2019 Clearance
2018 Rockshox Lyrik RC2 Fork Clearance.
Please note – some forks have cut steerers as they were floor models.
Please check to ensure the steerers will fit for your use.
Lyrik RC2 DebonAir / Black / 27.5 / 170mm / 37mm Offset / 15×110, Lyrik RC2 DebonAir / Black / 27.5 / 170mm / 46mm Offset / 15×110, Lyrik RC2 DebonAir / Black / 29 / 170mm / 51mm Offset / 15×110, Lyrik RC2 DebonAir / Red / 27.5 / 170mm / 37mm Offset / 15×110, Lyrik RC2 DebonAir / STEERER CUT TO 178mm / Black / 29 / 170mm / 42mm Offset / 15×110
- The Turbo Levo SL looks like a Stumpjumper and, out on the trail, feels like one too. That’s no mistake. We aimed to build a Stumpjumper with a bit more boost to it and that’s exactly what you get—a Sidearm chassis with just the right amount of front-to-rear stiffness and 150mm of smooth, custom-tuned FOX rear suspension. To top it all off, we constructed this Turbo Levo SL chassis entirely from our light-yet-strong FACT 11m carbon.
- The lightweight SL 1.1 motor doubles your effort with as much as 240 watts of silent and powerful assistance to your pedals. The motor’s responsive torque curve delivers power perfectly in-tune with your normal riding cadence and leaves no resistance when you’re riding without power assistance.
- Worried about running out of power? No problem. Turbo Levo SL eats up big miles and long days. And if you’re looking for even more miles, our optional range extender boosts your range by another 50 percent. On top of all that, our Mission Control App can handle battery management automatically, ensuring your battery will last as long as you need it to.
- Assist up to 20 mph / 25 km/h
READY TO ATTACK THE TRACKCompletely redesigned for 2021, this World Cup weapon comes equipped with an updated version of our award-winning GRIP2 damper, an updated EVOL air spring, and a host of other radical new performance-driven features.
- New and updated 2021 Fox Transfer Remote Lever designed specifically to work with the Fox Transfer Seatpost.
- This lever is suitable for left mount, underneath the bar.
- Genuine Fox lever.
- Includes cable and housing
- Part Number: 925-06-004
- Fox Transfer setup HERE
|Fork||ENVE G Series Carbon Fiber Gravel Fork: Flat Mount, Fender Eyelets, Internal Routing, Through Axle|
|Headset||CANE CREEK 40|
|Bar||Easton Carbon Drop Bar|
|Stem||Easton Carbon Stem 110mm|
|Crank||PRAXIS ZAYANTE CARBON – 40T|
|Rear Der.||Shimano XT Di2 11SPD|
|Cassette||Shimano XT 11-46T|
|Shifter||Shimano ULTEGRA Di2|
|Brakes||Shimano ULTEGRA BR-RS785|
|Post||Easton Carbon Post|
|Wheels||Industry Nine Rims, 27.5" 24mm internal w/ i9 Torch Hubset|
|Tire Front||WTB HORIZON 47C|
|Tire Rear||WTB HORIZON 47C|
|Saddle||WTB Silverado Team 142mm width|
Specialized designed the Turbo Levo Comp to be a proper trail bike, first and foremost. It takes geo, kinematics, and design cues from our newest trail bikes, like the Stumpjumper, and adds industry-leading tech that gives you the power to ride more trails.
ROWDY DESCENTS. STEEP CLIMBS? HELL. YES.The Turbo Levo is a fully-fledged progressive trail bike. We’ve lengthened the reach, kept the chainstays nice and short, and maintained a low center of gravity. Next, we slackened the head angle for more confident descents and steepened the seat angle to improve climbing efficiency. It’s dialed.
MORE POWER, MORE RANGEThe Levo’s Specialized 2.1 motor amplifies your pedaling input by a mind blowing 410%. Our M2 batteries provides you with plenty of range. What’s more, our Mission Control App can handle battery management automatically, ensuring your battery will last as long as you need it to. More power. More miles per ride. More awesome. • M5 alloy Sidearm frame offers outstanding ride quality and control. • Smoothest, most powerful motor on the market. • 150mm of suspension front and rear, courtesy of RockShox.
SHIMANO - Seat post Dropper Lever - I-SPEC EVWith ideal ergonomics and smooth lever action, SHIMANO's SL-MT800-IL seat post dropper lever provides quick lever access with minimal hand movement. The new I-SPEC EV lever offers a wide range of adjustments and 7mm of cable stroke. With a lightweight and compact design, the SL-MT800-IL lever sets the standard for mountain bike dropper remotes.
- Fast & effortless operation
- Quick lever access from grip position with minimum hand movement
- Light operation effort
- Compatible with common dropper posts
- 7 mm cable stroke
- I-SPEC EV type only