Pedal Burgtec Mk5 Steel
Bigger, grippier, lighter and as tough as ever. The Penthouse Flat MK5 pedal is here!
After two years of development and testing the MK5 Penthouse Flat is here. Retaining our signature toughness, the MK5 is the lightest and grippiest Burgtec pedal to date. We did this by not only increasing the size of the pedal platform, but also how concave it is alongside reducing the diameter of the pins and adding the most wear resistant internals on the market. From the outside to the inside, we’ve sweated the details of the MK5 to bring you the ultimate flat pedal.
• Weight: 379g (Steel Axle)
• Platform material: 7075 Alloy
• Profile: 15mm
• Platform: 100mm x 102mm
• Dish: 2mm (concave)
• Pin material: Stainless steel
• Pin width: 3.5mm
• Pin height: 4.5mm
• Axle Material: EN24T Steel
• Internals: 2 x Igus W300 bushes, single sealed bearing and inboard rubber oil seal
• Colours available: Burgtec Black, Race Red, Deep Blue, Purple Rain, Kash Bronze, Iron Bro Orange, Rhodium Silver, Burgtec Bullion Gold, Toxic Barbie Pink
Bullion Gold, Deep Blue, Iron Bro Orange, Kash Bronze, Purple Rain, Rhodium Silver, Toxic Barbie Pink, Black
There’s an element of the unknown when it comes to running new trail and racing blind. Enduro spec follows suit. X01 Eagle AXS™ utilizes the proven backbone of SRAM 1x™. 500-percent gear range. More secure and longer wearing X-SYNC™2 chainring. The resilience of an aluminum cage, paired with the connected components of Eagle AXS™. Ready for the new gen of super bikes.
More grip, more comfort and an even more grip
Never rest upon the successes of the previous day. With the GE1 Evo we appeal to all Enduro riders and racers who are looking for more comfort, grip and a precise grip.
The aim of the GE1 update was to further increase the grip on the handlebars while further reducing required strength input. When mountain biking, less effort put into the handlebars leads to less muscle tension and thus reduces the risk of arm pump or numb hands. The results are more comfort, better control of your bike and an optimized arm position.
XC spec and ready for the trail. XX1 Eagle AXS™ utilizes the proven backbone of SRAM 1x™. With the lightest weight materials and a 500-percent gear range. More secure and longer wearing X-SYNC™2 chainring. The pinnacle of performance, paired with the connected components of Eagle AXS™. Ready for the new gen of super bikes.
- MODELPD-M9120 - XTR M9100 Series
- Colour - Black
- Weight -405g a pair
- Dual Sided Binding
- SM-SH51 Cleats included
- Reflector SM-PD60
- Sealed mechanism
- 2 LARGE OUTER BEARINGS
- 2 BRASS BUSHINGS
- 2 OUTER SEALS
- 2 FLANGE WASHERS
- LH AND RH AXLE BOLTS
- 2 AXLE O-RINGS
- LH AND RH BEARING NUTS
- Offset Grip design provides more padding on the palm side of Grip
- Made from our exclusive A.I.R.E. Compound for reduced weight and improved vibration dampening
- Contoured surface for improved comfort on longer rides
- Soft TPE Ends offer improved comfort and grip protection
- Ergonomic finger cutouts provide improved Grip in all conditions
- Dread Lock textured surface provides improved control with less effort
The new standard in enduro tires
- DoubleDown (DD) 120 TPI dual-ply construction available
- Excellent all-around performance
- Tubeless Ready (TR)
- Wide trail (WT) casing is optimised for 30-35mm inner width rims
The Aggressor is designed for high-speed modern mountain bike trails. Advanced knob shaping creates extra gripping edges, and reinforced side knobs offer enhanced stability when cornering at speed. An all-around trail tire excelling on everything from loose cross country race courses to heavy all-mountain riding.