PARK TOOL SPROCKET REMOVER / CHAIN WHIP
- Works on 5- to 11-speed cassettes and freewheels
- 1″ (25.4mm) box-end wrench fits Park Tool Freewheel/Cassette Lockring Tools
- Features hardened pins to keep the chain in place
1 in stock
Universal upright bike rack with no frame contact, for fast and secure mounting and maximum frame protection.
- No bike frame contact is made as the hook securely grabs the front wheel
- Suitable for bikes with carbon frames
- Versatile design accommodates bikes with non-traditional frame designs, rear suspension, and bottle cages
- Simple interface for switching carrier from one side of your car to the other
- Ratcheting wheel strap quickly secures back wheel to tray
- Fits most 20–29” wheel bicycles with tires up to 3" wide (up to 5” with Thule UpRide Fatbike Adapter, sold separately)
- Maximum bike weight up to 20 kg.
- Locks the bike to the bike rack and the bike rack to the roof racks (locks included)
No matter the ride style. No matter the terrain. No matter the skill level. ShockWiz is an automated suspension tuning device for air-sprung mountain bikes that combines high-tech hardware with an intuitive smartphone app. Lightweight and durable, this powerful device provides tuning recommendations for air pressure, spring rate, compression, and rebound.
ShockWiz analyzes your travel at a rate of 100 times a second, providing you with the suspension performance and the ability to improve. Tuning recommendations are provided for balanced riding, playful riding, or custom tuning styles for riders that are looking for something more. Easily swap between tuning styles to test out what is most comfortable for your ride and enjoy a longer, smoother ride. ShockWiz automatically records suspension performance every time you ride. The ShockWiz app analyzes the data and displays straightforward adjustments that unite bike, rider, terrain and riding style.
ShockWiz works for all mountain bike riders, regardless of their experience or bike’s intended use. With ShockWiz, you know exactly how your suspension is performing – and how to make it better.
- Degreasing rims and disc rotors so brake pads grip and braking performance improves.
- Removing moisture from the drivetrain and brake calipers.
- Cleaning glasses and sunglasses
- Degreasing and cleaning frame prior to applying stickers
- Cleanup after a spill of lube or brake fluid.
- Giving forks or shocks a final spray wipe and clean after service.
- Applying to bars so grips slide easily into place and then remain in place after evaporation of the AVAQUA.
- MIPS C2 brain protection system-protects against rotational impacts
- TeXtreme® Spread Tow carbon fiber shell
- 3 Shell sizes and 3 EPS sizes, 6 total size ranges from XS-XXL
- 24 total vents: 10 front intake ports, 5 overhead intake vents that channel air on top of your head and an industry leading 7 rear exhaust ports
- Anti-Microbial/Quick Dry XT2® Quick release contoured 3D cheek pads create an anatomically optimized fit. Separately placed X-Static® & XT2® precision fit headliner with 7 anchor points gives you optimal fit
- EPP Collarbone impact system; a relief area that reduces the forces in the center lower section of the helmet where shoulder/collarbone impacts have been known to occur
- Lightest Carbon DH/BMX Race helmet we have ever built at 1000g (+/- 50gm and Size M)
- Titanium D-Ring fasteners
- 3-year warranty
- CPSC 1203*, CE EN1078*, ASTM F1952-DH, ASTM 2032-BMX. *Varies by regional standards
- Secure bikes quickly without frame contact with the frame-free ratcheting arm
- Eliminate bike interference by adjusting side to side to create generous spacing between bike mounts
- Ideal for carbon frames, mountain, downhill, ebikes and fat bikes as it fits 20 - 29” wheels and up to 5” tires without adapters
- Complete locking convenience - bikes lock to the bike rack and the bike rack to the receiver with the integrated cable lock and lock knob
- Bike rack easily folds when not in use and tilts away from vehicle for rear access due to the easily accessible HitchSwitch lever
- Easy to install and remove the bike rack with the tool-free AutoAttach system
- Possible to increase the load capacity from 2 to up to 4 bikes with Thule T2 Pro XT Bike Add-on (sold separately, 2” receiver only)
- Not for use with front fenders
- 0.5psi increments below 100 psi and 1 psi increments above 100 psi
- Ability to read 0-300 psi
- Units can be displayed in psi, bar and kg/cm2
- Automatic shut off
- Pressure release button to allow air to be removed while getting to the right psi
- Swivel rotating hose with an extended Schrader valve tip
- Replaceable battery