PARK TOOL SPOKE WRENCH SW-2
Professional quality, precision-sized spoke wrenches are hardened and nickel plated for long service. Park Tool Spoke Wrenches are vinyl coated in one of five colors indicating the size at a glance.
- Sized for .136″ (3.45mm) nipples
- Fits common Edco®, Wheelsmith® and DT® square nipples, among others
2 in stock
Embrace your inner sliding Yetiman with the new ridge hoody. With a throwback look and our favorite Sliding Yetiman, the Ridge hoody will keep warm wherever you may find yourself. Features 80% cotton – 20% polyester Soft, midweight fleece for a comfotable fit$99.00
- Shock Doctor technology
- Neck brace integration patent-pending design is compatible with leading neck braces without compromising fit and protection (removable upper chest/spine and clavicle pads accommodate ideal fit with brace)
- Strata foam articulates with complex body zones while providing impact protection (removable, rib and bicep pads for coverage preferences)
- Vent-trak moves air through flexible channels over skin surface to cool the athlete
- Hex mesh disperses impact with a dimensional mesh construction that allows air to flow freely
- Open armpit design and wide neck opening for comfort
- Anatomical design provides a close fit while integrated zones protect the chest, ribs, back/spine, clavicle, shoulders and biceps.
- MIPS C2 brain protection system-protects against rotational impacts
- TeXtreme® Spread Tow carbon fiber shell
- 3 Shell sizes and 3 EPS sizes, 6 total size ranges from XS-XXL
- 24 total vents: 10 front intake ports, 5 overhead intake vents that channel air on top of your head and an industry leading 7 rear exhaust ports
- Anti-Microbial/Quick Dry XT2® Quick release contoured 3D cheek pads create an anatomically optimized fit. Separately placed X-Static® & XT2® precision fit headliner with 7 anchor points gives you optimal fit
- EPP Collarbone impact system; a relief area that reduces the forces in the center lower section of the helmet where shoulder/collarbone impacts have been known to occur
- Lightest Carbon DH/BMX Race helmet we have ever built at 1000g (+/- 50gm and Size M)
- Titanium D-Ring fasteners
- 3-year warranty
- CPSC 1203*, CE EN1078*, ASTM F1952-DH, ASTM 2032-BMX. *Varies by regional standards
THE ALL-NEW TURQ DOT AIR GLOVES WILL BE YOUR GO-TO OPTION ON HOT DAYS. HOLES SMALL ENOUGH TO LET IN AIR BUT REPEL WATER. We teamed up with Toray – the company that develops our carbon fiber – on our next offering in high-performance mountain bike apparel. The Yeti TURQ series is a moniker that promises the best quality product available – just like the designation on our TURQ bikes. The all-new TURQ Dot Air Gloves will be your go-to option on hot days. Holes small enough to let in air but repel water. Leather palms keep your grip on point. And a data tip finger keeps you in touch.$65.00
With all the same great features as the original Travel Bag, the Pro model saves extra weight for riders who push their airline's weight limits. Capable of carrying everything from road bikes to DH rigs, the Bike Travel Bag Pro was specifically designed to protect your ride from the dangers of travel. Watching your bike disappear behind the check-in counter used to be terrifying! However, this bag will put all your fears to rest. This bag features two-wheel pockets with reinforced rotor panels to prevent bent rotors and to protect your frame from impact. The bag will keep your frame secure with straps and requires minimal disassembly, you just need to remove your handlebar and pedals. When we travel, we trust Evoc with our bikes! New For 2019 Models: The Pro Bag has seen some great updates for 2019. It's now 6cm longer, making it better suited to 29ers, the wheel compartments have been enlarged to accommodate up to 2.6" tyres, the clip on wheel has been redesigned and beefed up with a larger fixing pin, and the bags now come with the integrated aluminium bike stand included. This makes packing your bike much less of a hassle and you'll no longer need the road bike adaptor to transport your skinny wheeled steed. Features:
- 136 x 39 x 80 cm (outside dimensions)
- 130 x 27 x 80 cm (inside dimensions)
- 124cm max wheelbase.
- Suitable for road, XC, Trail, Enduro and DH bikes. 29" wheel compatible
- Not compatible with fat bikes.
- Foldable when not in use.
- 10.0kg (including clip-on wheel and bike stand)
- 147 x 36 x 85 cm (outside dimensions)
- 136 x 27 x 80 cm (inside dimensions)
- 130cm max wheelbase
- Includes bike stand, clip-on wheel, and frame pad
- Suitable for road, XC, Trail, Enduro and DH bikes
- Max tyre width 2.6" (29" wheel compatible)
- Not compatible with fat bikes
- Foldable when not in use
The included 9 function Multi Tool contains your most used tools and is designed to live inside your stem/steerer tube. Never get stuck without a Multi Tool on a ride ever again.$63.00
⬢ 2, 2.5, 3, 4, 5, 6, 8mm
⁕ T25 Torx
▬ Flat Head Screwdriver
- Light weight (Adds just 75g to your bike)
- VERY easy to install in less than 5 mins.
- Available in 6 colours (Black, Red, Blue, Green, Orange, Purple, Turq)
- No need to remove your star nut or thread your steerer tube.
- Colour matched to our Composite Pedals, Grips and Handlebar Decals.
- Run a single Multi Tool on all your bikes (extra carriers are $15 each)
- Fox except Fox 38 = 190mm (7.5") min
- Fox 38 = 210mm (8.25") min
- RockShox Forks = 210mm (8.25") min
DOWNHILL RACING, BIG MOUNTAIN AND FREERIDING PRESENT A UNIQUE SET OF CHALLENGES WHEN IT COMES TO DESIGNING HIGH-PERFORMANCE FOOTWEAR. WHEN CRAFTING THE TNT, WE FOCUSED ON UNMATCHED GRIP, PROTECTION, DURABILITY AND COMFORT, DESIGNED AROUND THE PREMISE OF RIDING OUTSIDE YOUR COMFORT ZONE.Built on our DST 4.0 MAX GRIP rubber, the hexagonal pattern of the TNT is a larger diameter, suited best for long pedal pins. The anti-peel, synthetic upper features an asymmetrical medial collar with D3O impact protection. Custom molded toe cap and heel protection act as bumpers for your feet, and a high rise EVA midsole provides additional support and shock absorption. Add on a 40mm powerstrap to keep the laces tucked neatly out of the way and your foot secure, and you’re ready to battle for king of the mountain.
- Rubber Kinetics | DST 4.0 MAX GRIP Rubber Outsole
- Large hexagonal 14mm pattern for superior connection
- Asymmetrical medial collar with D3O impact protection
- Custom-molded rubber toe cap and heel protection
- Medial high-rise EVA midsole provides support and shock absorption
- TPP medial midsole protector
- 40mm powerstrap for additional retention
- D3O High Impact Zone Insole Technology absorbs shock and reduces fatigue
- Fully gusseted tongue prohibits intake of dirt and debris
- Weight: 490g (Men’s 10)
- Material: Synthetic, Rubber
Lightweight, shop quality shock pump. Full CNC-machined aluminum construction. Maximum quality and durability. Ergonomic handle enhances pumping comfort. Diaphragm gauge offers excellent accuracy; max. 400 psi (27.5 bar). Tough composite matrix case houses gauge and improves grip. Zero-loss chuck design unthreads from the shock after valve pin seals.
MAX:400psi | 27.5bar
ULTRA-SLIM, SOFT AIRFLEX ELBOW GUARD Minimalistic, comfortable fit and provides CE certified impact protection - all our design criteria accomplished! By changing over to a 3D-shaped impact gel, we’ve achieved the minimalistic slim shape which does not restrict movement whilst keeping the CE Impact protection. The lightweight construction, single sizing and silicone grip panels give you the famous Leatt non-slip fit. Once you put these on, you will understand what we mean. The Airflex Elbow Guard scores a total of 11 points in the Leatt protection rating system.$129.00
Durable, fiber reinforced Composite Matrix construction. Optimized side-load shape for easy bottle access in compact frames. Engineered to hold bottles securely. Oval mounting holes allow fine tuning of position on frame. Available in left- or right-side configurations. Sold individually or in pairs.$18.00
For Everyday Use Muc-Off are always on the move and it’s not always easy to wash with soap and water. On a daily basis you’ll come into contact with bacteria, viruses and germs from commuting to work, working at your desk, shopping or on public transport. Kills 99.99% of Bacteria on Your Hands Formulated in response to the focus on helping with hygiene, the Antibacterial Sanitising Hand Gel is designed to kill 99.99% of bacteria on your hands. The quick drying formula eliminates the need to rinse with water. Directions for Use Squeeze a small amount into palm and rub hands together until dry, no need to rinse.$10.00