An outstanding value, the quality MTB-7 Rescue Tool is packed with 21 useful tools for emergency repairs on the road or trail. Includes nylon carrying case with embroidered Park Tool logo.
- 2, 2.5, 3, 4, 5, 6, & 8mm hex wrenches
- T25 Torx® compatible driver
- Flat blade and Philips head screwdrivers
- Tire levers (2)
- 0.127″, 0.130″, & 0.136″ spoke wrenches
- 8, 9, & 10mm box end wrenches
- Chainring nut wrench
- Dust cap remover
- Serrated knife
- Bottle opener
Only 1 left in stock
Exposure Toro MK12 Front Bike Light
Specifically created by Exposure for the toughest off-road rides, the Toro MK12 has a massive 3200 lumen maximum output, so it’s the perfect front bike light choice for riding challenging trails with poor visibility. Packed with modern technologies, this advanced mountain bike light reacts to how aggressively you’re riding, automatically brightening when you’re attacking hard and dimming when you’re steadily pedalling up a steep climb. It even has Exposure’s Smart Port+ (SPT+), should you need to charge up your smartphone or cycle computer.
Powerful, Bright and Reliable Off-Road Light
Grab off-road riding by the horns with the Toro; as its Reflex Technology unleashes a huge output for tackling anything the open gravel trail, fire road and single track can throw at you, roots; bomb holes, you name it. Use the Optimised Mode Selector to extend the runtime and the Toro will be at home on the cockpit of any gravel bike, so when the daylight stops you don’t have to.
The Bell Super DH with MIPS is a helmet that is designed not just to look great and suit a wide variety of riding (nailed it!), but importantly it is absolutely brimming with safety features.
First off, the integrated MIPS for unparalleled impact protection and the 360 wraparound chin bar is able to satisfy some of the most rigorous safety standard testing while still being easily removable.
Since Bell Super DH MIPS is designed with downhill riding in mind, there’s a huge eyeglass / goggle-friendly eyeport, and of course a snap-in camera mount to capture your shred-sesh. Add on an adjustable-height visor, Overbrow Ventilation and X-Static padding – the Bell Super DH MIPS helmet is a high performance, safety-focused helmet that doesn’t compromise on comfort or style while keeping your head secure.
High quality L-key set for hexagonal socket screws in a practical clip fastener out of wear-resistant material, enabling secure storage of the L-keys as well as simple removal. L-keys with Hex-Plus profile: offers a larger contact surface within the screw head. This reduces the notching effects to a minimum and almost completely eliminates the risk of destroying the screw recess. The ball-end on the long arm allows for reliable working even in difficult installation situations. The BlackLaser surface treatment provides outstanding surface protection, even against corrosion, and a long service life. The tools are quickly to hand thanks to the laser-engraved and thereby wear-resistant size markings on the L-keys.
L-keys made from circular material with plastic sleeve for use on bicycles. The plastic sleeve makes working comfortable even at low temperatures and is easy on the fingers. All L-keys are easily accessible due to their colour coding and size markings. For hexagonal socket screws and TORX® screws. In a robust and lightweight folding pouch.
DOWNHILL RACING, BIG MOUNTAIN AND FREERIDING PRESENT A UNIQUE SET OF CHALLENGES WHEN IT COMES TO DESIGNING HIGH-PERFORMANCE FOOTWEAR. WHEN CRAFTING THE TNT, WE FOCUSED ON UNMATCHED GRIP, PROTECTION, DURABILITY AND COMFORT, DESIGNED AROUND THE PREMISE OF RIDING OUTSIDE YOUR COMFORT ZONE.Built on our DST 4.0 MAX GRIP rubber, the hexagonal pattern of the TNT is a larger diameter, suited best for long pedal pins. The anti-peel, synthetic upper features an asymmetrical medial collar with D3O impact protection. Custom molded toe cap and heel protection act as bumpers for your feet, and a high rise EVA midsole provides additional support and shock absorption. Add on a 40mm powerstrap to keep the laces tucked neatly out of the way and your foot secure, and you’re ready to battle for king of the mountain.
- Rubber Kinetics | DST 4.0 MAX GRIP Rubber Outsole
- Large hexagonal 14mm pattern for superior connection
- Asymmetrical medial collar with D3O impact protection
- Custom-molded rubber toe cap and heel protection
- Medial high-rise EVA midsole provides support and shock absorption
- TPP medial midsole protector
- 40mm powerstrap for additional retention
- D3O High Impact Zone Insole Technology absorbs shock and reduces fatigue
- Fully gusseted tongue prohibits intake of dirt and debris
- Weight: 490g (Men’s 10)
- Material: Synthetic, Rubber
Park Tool introduced the bicycle world to the 3-way hex wrench set over 30 years ago.
Our 3-way wrenches fit perfectly in the palm of the hand and provide excellent leverage, making them a favorite of countless shop mechanics worldwide.
- 4mm, 5mm, and 6mm hex set
- Wrenches made from industrial tool steel, through hardened and tempered for long life
- Ball end tips to access hard-to-reach areas
NOTE: Ball end tips are not intended for high torque situations.
- MIPS C2 brain protection system-protects against rotational impacts
- TeXtreme® Spread Tow carbon fiber shell
- 3 Shell sizes and 3 EPS sizes, 6 total size ranges from XS-XXL
- 24 total vents: 10 front intake ports, 5 overhead intake vents that channel air on top of your head and an industry leading 7 rear exhaust ports
- Anti-Microbial/Quick Dry XT2® Quick release contoured 3D cheek pads create an anatomically optimized fit. Separately placed X-Static® & XT2® precision fit headliner with 7 anchor points gives you optimal fit
- EPP Collarbone impact system; a relief area that reduces the forces in the center lower section of the helmet where shoulder/collarbone impacts have been known to occur
- Lightest Carbon DH/BMX Race helmet we have ever built at 1000g (+/- 50gm and Size M)
- Titanium D-Ring fasteners
- 3-year warranty
- CPSC 1203*, CE EN1078*, ASTM F1952-DH, ASTM 2032-BMX. *Varies by regional standards
ULTRA-SLIM, SOFT AIRFLEX ELBOW GUARD
Minimalistic, comfortable fit and provides CE certified impact protection – all our design criteria accomplished!
By changing over to a 3D-shaped impact gel, we’ve achieved the minimalistic slim shape which does not restrict movement whilst keeping the CE Impact protection.
The lightweight construction, single sizing and silicone grip panels give you the famous Leatt non-slip fit. Once you put these on, you will understand what we mean.
The Airflex Elbow Guard scores a total of 11 points in the Leatt protection rating system.
- Shock Doctor technology
- Neck brace integration patent-pending design is compatible with leading neck braces without compromising fit and protection (removable upper chest/spine and clavicle pads accommodate ideal fit with brace)
- Strata foam articulates with complex body zones while providing impact protection (removable, rib and bicep pads for coverage preferences)
- Vent-trak moves air through flexible channels over skin surface to cool the athlete
- Hex mesh disperses impact with a dimensional mesh construction that allows air to flow freely
- Open armpit design and wide neck opening for comfort
- Anatomical design provides a close fit while integrated zones protect the chest, ribs, back/spine, clavicle, shoulders and biceps.
The most advanced muscle recovery protein formula available.
ReCharge was developed by Exercise Sport Scientists using the highest quality ingredients to enhance your athletic performance. ReCharge accelerates your muscle recovery and growth so you can recover faster from training and competition.
- Rapid absorption
- Contains zero banned substances
- High in advanced leucine and BCAA peptides to promote muscle recovery and growth
- Added colostrum and lactoferrin for increase recovery and increase immune function
- Low in fat and carbohydrates
*$1 from every sale is donated to Beyond Blue for depression and anxiety.
Hydrolyzed Whey Protein
This protein is the fastest absorbing of all protein powders. The protein is broken down into peptides which are absorbed faster than standard whey proteins. This means you can digest the protein faster and your muscle can use the protein and recover/grow faster. Studies have show that hydrolyzed whey proteins are superior for muscle recovery over other proteins and also help to increase glycogen stores in the muscle both essential for power and endurance athlete alike.
Pure Bovine Colostrum
Colostrum is found in cow and other mammals milk that is used to help new born calves rapidly grow and increase their immune function. Colostrum contains high amounts of amino acids, vitamins and immunoglobulins to accelerate recovery and increase immune function. One of the big reasons besides enhanced recovery for adding colostrum is athletes are more sustainable to catching colds and flues due to intense training. With this unique ingredient there is less chance of getting sick delaying training and recovery.
BCAA and Leucine Peptides
Studies have shown that high amounts of BCAA and Leucine increase recovery by signaling the muscle activator mTOR to repair muscle tissue. ReCharge uses the most advanced Leucine and BCAA available in peptide form which is absorbed faster. The peptide form leuince has been found to increase muscle recovery over the standard leucine.
Lactoferrin is another very useful protein for athletes that aids as an anti inflammatory and increasing immune function. Both very important for hard training athletes and sports people.
A simple enzyme to aid in the digestion of proteins for optimal protein utilisation.
Take one 40g scoop of ReCharge with water or low fat milk after training or competition.