PARK TOOL MULTI-TOOL MTC-10
- 3, 4, 5 and 8mm hex wrenches
- T25 Torx® compatible driver
- Combo cross/straight tip screwdriver
- Key ring holder
- Weight: 60g (2.12 ounces)
3 in stock
- Shock Doctor technology
- Neck brace integration patent-pending design is compatible with leading neck braces without compromising fit and protection (removable upper chest/spine and clavicle pads accommodate ideal fit with brace)
- Strata foam articulates with complex body zones while providing impact protection (removable, rib and bicep pads for coverage preferences)
- Vent-trak moves air through flexible channels over skin surface to cool the athlete
- Hex mesh disperses impact with a dimensional mesh construction that allows air to flow freely
- Open armpit design and wide neck opening for comfort
- Anatomical design provides a close fit while integrated zones protect the chest, ribs, back/spine, clavicle, shoulders and biceps.
Soft and Ventilated Knee Guard Our soft-shell 3DF impact foam knee pads just keep getting better and better. Now with a totally new and refined sleeve construction and packed with our latest material tech. We know ventilation, fit and anti-slip is key for you, and great protection is a given. Therefore the new 2019 3DF 5.0 is at its best right now! CE tested and certified protection that scores a total of 13 points in the Leatt protection rating system.$149.00
THE ALL-NEW TURQ DOT AIR GLOVES WILL BE YOUR GO-TO OPTION ON HOT DAYS. HOLES SMALL ENOUGH TO LET IN AIR BUT REPEL WATER. We teamed up with Toray – the company that develops our carbon fiber – on our next offering in high-performance mountain bike apparel. The Yeti TURQ series is a moniker that promises the best quality product available – just like the designation on our TURQ bikes. The all-new TURQ Dot Air Gloves will be your go-to option on hot days. Holes small enough to let in air but repel water. Leather palms keep your grip on point. And a data tip finger keeps you in touch.$65.00
- MIPS C2 brain protection system-protects against rotational impacts
- TeXtreme® Spread Tow carbon fiber shell
- 3 Shell sizes and 3 EPS sizes, 6 total size ranges from XS-XXL
- 24 total vents: 10 front intake ports, 5 overhead intake vents that channel air on top of your head and an industry leading 7 rear exhaust ports
- Anti-Microbial/Quick Dry XT2® Quick release contoured 3D cheek pads create an anatomically optimized fit. Separately placed X-Static® & XT2® precision fit headliner with 7 anchor points gives you optimal fit
- EPP Collarbone impact system; a relief area that reduces the forces in the center lower section of the helmet where shoulder/collarbone impacts have been known to occur
- Lightest Carbon DH/BMX Race helmet we have ever built at 1000g (+/- 50gm and Size M)
- Titanium D-Ring fasteners
- 3-year warranty
- CPSC 1203*, CE EN1078*, ASTM F1952-DH, ASTM 2032-BMX. *Varies by regional standards
PERFORMANCE SNEAKER STYLE RIDING The performance sneaker that keeps you cool and in control. The all new Leatt DBX 3.0 shoe is a performance shoe offering great protection and comfort. The padded tongue, raised inner padded side wall, as well as toe and heal protection make this a solid shoe for tough Enduro and downhill riding. The toe box vents are also sealed with a MoisutreCool material - keeping your feet dry and ventilated. It features a medium stiff sole, thanks to a specially developed shank which regulates torsion and flexibility. This shank is the reason Leatt shoes give you great control on the bike, but lets you also walk around with ease. What’s special about the Leatt shoe? Our secret rubber recipe is like your grandma’s hot sauce. Better than anyone else’s! The unique production method offers incredible RideGrip for ultimate bike control in all weather conditions. The sole also features mud channels, which efficiently keep the mud off the soles, so that you are in constant contact with your pedals or the ground. If you want to stay on top of the game, then you need the all new Leatt DBX shoes.$179.00
ULTRA-SLIM, SOFT AIRFLEX ELBOW GUARD Minimalistic, comfortable fit and provides CE certified impact protection - all our design criteria accomplished! By changing over to a 3D-shaped impact gel, we’ve achieved the minimalistic slim shape which does not restrict movement whilst keeping the CE Impact protection. The lightweight construction, single sizing and silicone grip panels give you the famous Leatt non-slip fit. Once you put these on, you will understand what we mean. The Airflex Elbow Guard scores a total of 11 points in the Leatt protection rating system.$139.00
The Burgtec BMG Mudguard is a simple solution to keep the spray down when the weather is against you. Just simply attach the guard with zip ties to the underside of your fork bridge and fork legs and you’re ready to go. Fits the majority of suspension forks and rigid forks Lightweight mudguard Weight 20g$19.00
Born from the mountains of Colorado, the Mountain Patch Tucker Hat keeps you grounded in your singletrack, dirt baggin roots, even if your making a run to the big city. Curved bill keeps the sun at bay and the mesh back panels ensure maximum ventilation. The adjustable snapback gives you that perfect custom fit.\ Features: Curved bill Adjustable snapback Mesh trucker style back for maximum ventilation New mountain patch Yeti logo$39.00
PERFORMANCE CLIP-IN RIDING Zoom zoom! Speed is at the heart of the DBX 5.0 performance shoe. The DBX 5.0 is a clip shoe featuring a deep 25mm long cleat channel, offering stability as well as more adjustment options to get the perfect riding set up. It’s water resistant outer shell and great ventilation make it an ideal all round, multi discipline shoe for fast rides. The Speed lace and Cross Strap System help the shoe grip your foot and let you stay in control throughout your ride. It features a medium stiff sole, thanks to a specially developed shank which regulates torsion and flexibility. This shank is the reason Leatt shoes give you great control on the bike, but lets you also walk around with ease. What’s special about the Leatt shoe? Our secret rubber recipe is like your grandma’s hot sauce. Better than anyone else’s! The unique production method offers incredible RideGrip for ultimate bike control in all weather conditions. The sole also features mud channels, which efficiently keep the mud off the soles, so that you are in constant contact with your pedals or the ground. Looking for one shoe that lets you train on your hardtail, race Enduro and get loose on the downhill track? Welcome to the family – this is your shoe!$199.00
Embrace your inner sliding Yetiman with the new ridge hoody. With a throwback look and our favorite Sliding Yetiman, the Ridge hoody will keep warm wherever you may find yourself. Features 80% cotton – 20% polyester Soft, midweight fleece for a comfotable fit$99.00
Avaqua is a multi-purpose cleaning spray and polish which leaves no straking or residue upon evaporation. Avaqua is a multi-purpose dewatering fluid and cleaner for use on any bike. Particularly useful on disc rotors and rim brake surfaces, to prepare surfaces for sticker and bar tape adhesion and to clean oil or grease spills. Dries rapidly after cleaning and leaves no sticky residue. Safe to use on carbon, rubber and alloy parts. "How To Use" video embed below, or on YouTube. AVAQUA is an excellent cleaner and dewatering fluid which is perfect for:$20.00
- Degreasing rims and disc rotors so brake pads grip and braking performance improves.
- Removing moisture from the drivetrain and brake calipers.
- Cleaning glasses and sunglasses
- Degreasing and cleaning frame prior to applying stickers
- Cleanup after a spill of lube or brake fluid.
- Giving forks or shocks a final spray wipe and clean after service.
- Applying to bars so grips slide easily into place and then remain in place after evaporation of the AVAQUA.
This is the FOX Digital High Pressure Pump. Gives you the ability to fine tune the air pressure in your Fox suspension easily and accurately. The large digital display reads pressures up to 300 psi. The main features include
- 0.5psi increments below 100 psi and 1 psi increments above 100 psi
- Ability to read 0-300 psi
- Units can be displayed in psi, bar and kg/cm2
- Automatic shut off
- Pressure release button to allow air to be removed while getting to the right psi
- Swivel rotating hose with an extended Schrader valve tip
- Replaceable battery