Specially designed for pedals, our HT-6 hex tool is designed and built for speed, leverage and comfort. HT tools feature an ergonomically designed screwdriver grip, with an extra long, super strong 6mm hex on one end and a ball end hex on the other.
THE BEST VALUE IN DIRT BIKE AND MOUNTAIN BIKE GOGGLES
Ounce-for-ounce, the Main Stray Goggles are the best value on the market, and feature our Variable Lens System™ (VLS). VLS makes your goggles compatible with both standard lenses (stock) and injection molded lenses (sold separately) within the same frame. With an expansive viewport, triple-layer foam and tear-off lens functionality, they are a heavy hitter and light on the wallet.
Our thickest grips. Fatty’s have 8 plush pillows to optimize shock absorption and grip! – 35mm
Once you go ESI you never go back…
The StageTwo is built to carry your valuable steeds anywhere you need to go, securely and in style.From road to mountain and kids to fat bikes the StrongArm hook quickly secures your bike. The stadium seating tiered architecture increases ground clearance on rutted trails or steep driveways. While the offset tray design further minimizes bike to bike interference and maximizes functionality. The Tool-free locking SpeedKnob™ 2.0 makes install easier than ever, and the forward-facing remote tilt lever means fast access to the rear of your vehicle and integrated locking cables, combined with the ability to add your own lock, provide serious security.
The included 9 function Multi Tool contains your most used tools and
is designed to live inside your stem/steerer tube.
Never get stuck without a Multi Tool on a ride ever again.
The Burgtec BMG Mudguard is a simple solution to keep the spray down when the weather is against you.
Just simply attach the guard with zip ties to the underside of your fork bridge and fork legs and you’re ready to go.
Fits the majority of suspension forks and rigid forks
L-keys made from circular material with plastic sleeve for use on bicycles. The plastic sleeve makes working comfortable even at low temperatures and is easy on the fingers. All L-keys are easily accessible due to their colour coding and size markings. For hexagonal socket screws and TORX® screws. In a robust and lightweight folding pouch.
Universal upright bike rack with no frame contact, for fast and secure mounting and maximum frame protection.
- No bike frame contact is made as the hook securely grabs the front wheel
- Suitable for bikes with carbon frames
- Versatile design accommodates bikes with non-traditional frame designs, rear suspension, and bottle cages
- Simple interface for switching carrier from one side of your car to the other
- Ratcheting wheel strap quickly secures back wheel to tray
- Fits most 20–29” wheel bicycles with tires up to 3″ wide (up to 5” with Thule UpRide Fatbike Adapter, sold separately)
- Maximum bike weight up to 20 kg.
- Locks the bike to the bike rack and the bike rack to the roof racks (locks included)
THE LIGHTEST AND MOST BREATHABLE FULL-FACE HELMET WE HAVE EVER CREATEDThe Fox Proframe Helmet is the original full-face trail helmet and still the market leader. Designed to meet the needs of all-mountain riders and enduro racers, it packs MIPS™ technology and a dual-density EPS liner into a superlight shell along with our patented, fully integrated chinbar. The Proframe Helmet has 15 intake and nine exhaust vents which provide exceptional airflow and breathability on both climbs and descents. Thanks to its fixed design, there's no need to stop, remove, and store the chinbar. Ride wide open with the Proframe.
- MIPS C2 brain protection system-protects against rotational impacts
- TeXtreme® Spread Tow carbon fiber shell
- 3 Shell sizes and 3 EPS sizes, 6 total size ranges from XS-XXL
- 24 total vents: 10 front intake ports, 5 overhead intake vents that channel air on top of your head and an industry leading 7 rear exhaust ports
- Anti-Microbial/Quick Dry XT2® Quick release contoured 3D cheek pads create an anatomically optimized fit. Separately placed X-Static® & XT2® precision fit headliner with 7 anchor points gives you optimal fit
- EPP Collarbone impact system; a relief area that reduces the forces in the center lower section of the helmet where shoulder/collarbone impacts have been known to occur
- Lightest Carbon DH/BMX Race helmet we have ever built at 1000g (+/- 50gm and Size M)
- Titanium D-Ring fasteners
- 3-year warranty
- CPSC 1203*, CE EN1078*, ASTM F1952-DH, ASTM 2032-BMX. *Varies by regional standards
Avaqua is a multi-purpose cleaning spray and polish which leaves no straking or residue upon evaporation.
Avaqua is a multi-purpose dewatering fluid and cleaner for use on any bike. Particularly useful on disc rotors and rim brake surfaces, to prepare surfaces for sticker and bar tape adhesion and to clean oil or grease spills. Dries rapidly after cleaning and leaves no sticky residue. Safe to use on carbon, rubber and alloy parts.
“How To Use” video embed below, or on YouTube.
AVAQUA is an excellent cleaner and dewatering fluid which is perfect for:
- Degreasing rims and disc rotors so brake pads grip and braking performance improves.
- Removing moisture from the drivetrain and brake calipers.
- Cleaning glasses and sunglasses
- Degreasing and cleaning frame prior to applying stickers
- Cleanup after a spill of lube or brake fluid.
- Giving forks or shocks a final spray wipe and clean after service.
- Applying to bars so grips slide easily into place and then remain in place after evaporation of the AVAQUA.
Protecting high risk areas of the bike. The Covered Kit offers a generic fit per frame style to cover high wear areas.
Optional mud guard designed specifically for the new 36, 38 and 40. Proprietary and sturdy 4-point direct-mount attachment.
NEW XL version offers 85% more coverage for fitment on 36 and 38 FOX Forks.
Note: The FOX 36 and 38 Mud Guards (both Standard and XL) have the same mounting points and are interchangeable between models. The FOX 36 and 38 Mud Guards fit on all 2021 and newer Performance, Performance Elite and Factory models (Not compatible with Rhythm models). The FOX 40 Mud Guard only fits the 2021 and new FOX 40 models.
High quality L-key set for hexagonal socket screws in a practical clip fastener out of wear-resistant material, enabling secure storage of the L-keys as well as simple removal. L-keys with Hex-Plus profile: offers a larger contact surface within the screw head. This reduces the notching effects to a minimum and almost completely eliminates the risk of destroying the screw recess. The ball-end on the long arm allows for reliable working even in difficult installation situations. The BlackLaser surface treatment provides outstanding surface protection, even against corrosion, and a long service life. The tools are quickly to hand thanks to the laser-engraved and thereby wear-resistant size markings on the L-keys.