OneUp Pedal Rebuild Kit Composite
Everything you need to fully rebuild your OneUp Composite Pedals.
- 2 CARTRIDGE OUTER BEARINGS
- 2 INNER DU BEARINGS
- 2 OUTER SEALS
- 2 AXLE NUTS
1. remove outer and inner end caps with 6mm hex key.
2. remove axle nut using 9mm socket. Drive side pedal (RH pedal) has left hand (reverse) threaded nut. Non Drive side pedal (LH pedal) has regular right hand threaded nut.
3. pull axle out of pedal body
4. push inner bearing out with 6mm hex
5. to replace bushing use a flat head screw driver to pry against the inner surface of the bushing to pull it out. You will destroy the bushing by removing it.
6. remove axle seal (take note of direction)
1. grease new bushing and axle. Place bushing on axle and push it into pedal body.
2. replace pedal seal (thicker portion near flange of axle)
3. grease and place new bearing back into pedal body
4. slide axle through pedal body and bearing
5. replace axle nut
6. replace both end caps
4 in stock
- Our best aluminium crankset.
- Direct mount interface compatible with chainrings across the entire Eagle™ Ecosystem.
- Master GX colorway as part of Eagle™ Colorsystem – pairs with all cassettes and chains, from Black to Gold to Rainbow to HardChrome and all-new Copper.
- 2 LARGE OUTER BEARINGS
- 2 BRASS BUSHINGS
- 2 OUTER SEALS
- 2 FLANGE WASHERS
- LH AND RH AXLE BOLTS
- 2 AXLE O-RINGS
- LH AND RH BEARING NUTS
- 160Wh capacity delivers up to one additional hour of riding.
- Compatible with Turbo SL Bikes.
- Includes a 3 LED charge-level indicator.
- SL Range Extender cable SOLD SEPARATELY
There’s an element of the unknown when it comes to running new trail and racing blind. Enduro spec follows suit. X01 Eagle AXS™ utilizes the proven backbone of SRAM 1x™. 500-percent gear range. More secure and longer wearing X-SYNC™2 chainring. The resilience of an aluminum cage, paired with the connected components of Eagle AXS™. Ready for the new gen of super bikes.
The new standard in enduro tires
- DoubleDown (DD) 120 TPI dual-ply construction available
- Excellent all-around performance
- Tubeless Ready (TR)
- Wide trail (WT) casing is optimised for 30-35mm inner width rims
The Aggressor is designed for high-speed modern mountain bike trails. Advanced knob shaping creates extra gripping edges, and reinforced side knobs offer enhanced stability when cornering at speed. An all-around trail tire excelling on everything from loose cross country race courses to heavy all-mountain riding.
SHIMANO DEORE - 12-speed - HG - MTB Chain
- Proprietary design ensures smooth shifting and strength
- Extended inner plate improves chain engagement and retention
- Shorter shift times and less pedaling shock
- Optimized to work with HYPERGLIDE+ cassette sprockets and DYNAMIC CHAIN ENGAGEMENT+ chainrings
- 60 Grams
- Standard Grip Length - 5 1/8"
- Weight plus or minus 5%
- 1 Set of Bar Plugs Included