OneUp Components Travel Shim Kit V2
Don’t get stuck between dropper sizes. The unique OneUp travel adjust shims allow you to custom tune your OneUp Components Dropper post by lowering the travel and extended length of your post by either 10mm or 20mm. A 180mm travel post can be reduced in travel to either 170mm or 160mm with this shim kit.
Drop tuning can be done on-bike, tool free and without removing the saddle or touching a shock pump. Lowering the post travel also increases bushing overlap and alignment pin length, which is great for heavier riders.
210mm Dropper Post – adjustable down to 190mm
180mm Dropper Post – adjustable down to 160mm
150mm Dropper Post – adjustable down to 130mm
120mm Dropper Post – adjustable down to 100mm
Compatible with OneUp Components Dropper posts only.
5 in stock
1. Unscrew the post collar by hand and slide it up towards the seatpost head. Then gently press the remote lever to pop the upper bushing (White part) out of the lower post. Then slide this bushing up towards the seatpost head.
2. Drop your saddle to a mid stroke position at least 75mm below full extension. Install all 3 10mm pin shims by sliding them into the lower tube grooves below the upper bushing.
3. Lower the upper bushing and ensure you can push it fully into the lower tube by hand (if you can’t you may need to drop the seat a bit more). Reinstall the seat collar by hand. Extend the post fully. Your post is now 10mm shorter.
Repeat this process to add another 3 pin shims stacked on top of the first 3 to shorten the post by 20mm.
4. Raise your entire post to a comfortable ride/climbing height and pedal around in your riding shoes/kit to make sure it is correct.
Congratulations, you now have the longest dropper post that will fit on your bike!
- Cable actuated
- Includes the lever shown above, cable, cable housing, ferrules, and cable crimp
- Accommodates internal and external cable routing
Our intention with Reverb AXS™ was inventive and pure: No hoses. No routing. No energy wasted. Not a single thing in the way of the experience. We created a reliable wireless-electronic dropper post and controller that actuates with drastically less effort and zero distraction. Expanding what's possible on a bike, Reverb AXS™ is enabled by SRAM AXS™ technology, a new level of interaction, personalization, and connectivity across all AXS™ enabled components.
- Effortless Electronic-Wireless actuation and infinite height adjustment with a single touch.
- Clean, simple and fast to install. No hoses to route, no fishing required.
- Updated internals for faster return speed in all conditions.
- New Vent Valve Technology, a simple and reliable built in service solution without disassembly of the seatpost.
- SRAM AXS™ technology, a new level of interaction, personalization, and connectivity across all AXS™ enabled components.
- Includes RockShox AXS™ handlebar controller, rechargeable SRAM battery and charger.
- FOX Remote Lever 2020 Remote control 1-speed shift for seat post transfer With the remote lever, which was redesigned for 2020, the Vario support transfer can be adjusted ergonomically and with lightning speed from the handlebar to the respective trail conditions. The lever is instead of the left lever ergonomically mounted by Matchmaker on the brake lever or with clamp under the handlebar.Technical specifications: intended use : Lowerable seat posts Material: aluminum Train access route: universal Compatibility: Fox seat post transfer Attachment: Matchmaker (SRAM brake lever) or via clamp (22.2 mm) Installation location: lower left on the handlebar Color: Black
THE HARD HITTING LONG-TRAVEL ENDURO SPECIALISTOptimized for 160-180mm of travel and packing the same revolutionary feature set as the new 36, the category defining 38 is ready for the big time.
|ALL 38 FACTORY GRIP2 FORKS|
|Upper Tube Finish||Kashima Coat|
|Rotor Size||180 direct Post Mount, Up to 230 compatible|
|Mud Guard Mount||Optional FOX 36/38 Mud Guard with sturdy 4-point direct-mount attachment|
|Air Spring||FLOAT EVOL|
|Starting Weight||2180 g|
|GLOSS ORANGE||GLOSS BLACK||PISTACHIO - Limited Edition|
|Wheel Size||27.5 / 29||27.5 / 29||27.5 / 29|
|Travel||180||160 / 170 / 180*||170|
|Rake||44||37 / 44 / 51*||44|
|Axle||15QR x 110||15QR x 110||Kabolt-X 110|
- 2 Dust wiper / oil seals
- 2 Foam lubricating rings
- 3 crush washers (Including 1 for Talas cartridges)
- New and updated 2021 Fox Transfer Remote Lever designed specifically to work with the Fox Transfer Seatpost.
- This lever is suitable for left mount, underneath the bar.
- Genuine Fox lever.
- Includes cable and housing
- Part Number: 925-06-004
- Fox Transfer setup HERE
- UpFront cable fixing: The dropper cable is attached at the lever, making setup and adjustment quick and easy. Simply secure cable at seatpost using stock barrel or cable clamp and route to bar for a significant reduction in installation time and frustration.
- Large-diameter ball-bearing pivot: An industry first, the ReMote uses a massive 21mm sealed cartridge bearing for smooth operation and unparalleled modulation.
- Cable-kind clamp: A precision-machined cable path and custom clamping screw with captive washer won’t damage cables like more common set screws. As an added bonus, cables can be cut to length and crimped prior to securing.
- Low-profile lever: The ReMote lever sits close to the bar, minimizing the distance the thumb must be removed from the grip while reducing the likelihood of knee contact in technical terrain and adds a bit of extra length to overcome stiff dropper internals.
- Integrated cable adjustment: The ReMote solidly-mounted barrel adjuster makes on-the-fly adjustments quick and easy while eliminating the rattles caused by common inline cable adjusters.
- Breakaway axle pivot: Crashes are bad- but expensive crashes are worse. That’s why the ReMote features an engineered failure point, allowing the lever to break away from its base in the event of a crash.
- High-traction lever: A machined surface ensures that control is not lost- even in the worst of conditions.
- Broad compatibility: The ReMote has been tested and is recommended for use with many cable-actuated dropper posts. See the compatibility section below for details.
- Made in the USA: Wherever the capabilities exist, Wolf Tooth is committed to domestic manufacturing. From lever to packaging, 65% or more of each ReMote is made in the USA.
ALL DROPPERS NOW SHIP WITH AN INSTALLED V2.1 ACTUATORThe OneUp Dropper post is now available in 120mm, 150mm, 180mm and 210mm lengths and all can be shimmed down in travel by 10 or 20mm. We've been obsessed with shaving every last millimeter from the latest OneUp post to give you the the shortest stack height and shortest total length of any dropper post. No other post can get your saddle lower. Still starting from $199 USD with free shipping worldwide, cable actuated with reliable sealed cartridge internals for easy home servicing and includes travel adjust shims allow you to custom tune your post to dial in your perfect length. The dropper market is dominated by expensive big brand posts and generic catalog shopped posts with different logos. We want to offer something better, a post with class leading specs, innovative useful features AND real value. Want more from your dropper? Get OneUp.
- FIT GRIP2 damper with 4-way high- and low-speed compression and rebound damping
- 29 wheel option with 20 mm Boost thru axle
- Gloss Orange paint option
- FLOAT EVOL air spring
- Air bleed system ensures consistent fork performance at any altitude
- Factory Series models feature Genuine Kashima Coat
- Travel 203
- Air Spring Models FLOAT
- Damper Grip 2 FIT HSC/LSC
- Axle 20x110 mm thru axle
- Upper Tube Finish Kashima Coat
- Starting Weight 6.08lbs/2760g