The OneUp Stem can be used with a regular star nut and top cap like every other stem. It’s also compatible with existing threaded EDC top caps, for people who’ve already threaded their steerer tube. Or you can use the new OneUp Preloader (sold separately), which lets you store the EDC tool in your steerer without threading it.
The FR 560 was made to withstand the nastiest of rock gardens, the roughest of roots and the sketchiest of landings. The prototype proved to be World Championship material and the final product is now available for you to shred as hard as you want. Available as a classic 26″, a 27.5″ and as a 29″ wagon wheel. The 30 mm inner rim width provides your tires with the support they need to roost through the berms at full speed MATERIAL – ALUMINIUM INNER WIDTH – 30 mm OUTER WIDTH – 35 mm DECAL TYPE – Vinyl BRAKE INTERFACE – Disc NUMBER OF HOLES – 32 BORE TYPE – Eyelet RECOMMENDED SYSTEM WEIGHT MAX. – 140 kg ASTM CLASSIFICATION – 5
Occupying a new realm in shifting performance, the redesigned XX1 Eagle™ derailleur gives no-compromise racers and dream-bike builders a true top-tier option. The crisp, precise XX1™ shifting feel athletes rely on now features an updated cage geometry for improved chain management. Occupying its rightful place at the top of the Eagle™ ecosystem, the XX1 Eagle™ rear derailleur makes full use of the new 10-52t cassettes and is backwards compatible to also work with the 10-50t.
SHIMANO DEORE – 12-speed – HG – MTB Chain
The M6100 chain provides smooth shifting and enhanced chain retention thanks to an extended portion of the inner plate. The new chain features QUICK-LINK assembly and is optimized for HYPERGLIDE+ cassettes and DYNAMIC CHAIN ENGAGEMENT+ chainrings.
- Proprietary design ensures smooth shifting and strength
- Extended inner plate improves chain engagement and retention
- Shorter shift times and less pedaling shock
- Optimized to work with HYPERGLIDE+ cassette sprockets and DYNAMIC CHAIN ENGAGEMENT+ chainrings
- 160Wh capacity delivers up to one additional hour of riding.
- Compatible with Turbo SL Bikes.
- Includes a 3 LED charge-level indicator.
- SL Range Extender cable SOLD SEPARATELY
The Rekon is an aggressive trail tire inspired by the Ikon
- 3C MaxxTerra Available
- Designed for aggressive XC trails
- Reinforced EXO construction Available
- Wide trail (WT) casing is optimised for 30-35mm inner width rims
The Rekon is an aggressive trail tire inspired by the Ikon for intermediate and technical terrain. Wide knobs down the middle provide control under braking and L-shaped side knobs assure support when carving loose turns. With confidence like this you can race more and scout less with the Rekon.
– Aluminium trigger designed for a positive lever feel.
– Includes bar clamp
– MatchMaker™X compatible.
– Master GX Eagle™ master colorway to match all cassette and chain colors as part of Eagle™ Colorsystem.
- Smooth and reliable shifting performance
- Directional 11-speed chain
- More efficient and silent, less maintenance
- SIL-TEC surface treatment
- MTB, Road, E-BIKE 11-speed compatible
- Reinforced chain for E-BIKE use
- New chain plate dimension
- Weight: 257g (114Links)