OneUp Components EDC Compatible Stem 35mm Clamp
The OneUp Stem can be used with a regular star nut and top cap like every other stem. It’s also compatible with existing threaded EDC top caps, for people who’ve already threaded their steerer tube. Or you can use the new OneUp Preloader (sold separately), which lets you store the EDC tool in your steerer without threading it.
A rider’s cockpit is a rider’s sanctuary and the shifter is at the heart of it. Make any refinement, and it better have been made to elevate performance - or don’t mess with it. The X01 Eagle™ shifter holds fast to these rules. With a forged aluminium trigger to hold up better to the demands that X01 Eagle™ riders ask of their machines. With an enhanced lever feel rolling on sealed cartridge bearings, offering more precision through the range of its movement. Thanks to an all new look, the X01 Eagle™ master colourway makes seamless parings with the Eagle™ Coloursystem for builds as unique as the bike itself.
There’s an element of the unknown when it comes to running new trail and racing blind. Enduro spec follows suit. X01 Eagle AXS™ utilizes the proven backbone of SRAM 1x™. 500-percent gear range. More secure and longer wearing X-SYNC™2 chainring. The resilience of an aluminum cage, paired with the connected components of Eagle AXS™. Ready for the new gen of super bikes.
- Our best aluminium crankset.
- Direct mount interface compatible with chainrings across the entire Eagle™ Ecosystem.
- Master GX colorway as part of Eagle™ Colorsystem – pairs with all cassettes and chains, from Black to Gold to Rainbow to HardChrome and all-new Copper.
Occupying a new realm in shifting performance, the redesigned XX1 Eagle™ derailleur gives no-compromise racers and dream-bike builders a true top-tier option. The crisp, precise XX1™ shifting feel athletes rely on now features an updated cage geometry for improved chain management. Occupying its rightful place at the top of the Eagle™ ecosystem, the XX1 Eagle™ rear derailleur makes full use of the new 10-52t cassettes and is backwards compatible to also work with the 10-50t.
- 2 LARGE OUTER BEARINGS
- 2 BRASS BUSHINGS
- 2 OUTER SEALS
- 2 FLANGE WASHERS
- LH AND RH AXLE BOLTS
- 2 AXLE O-RINGS
- LH AND RH BEARING NUTS
- 520-percent gear range utilising the industry standard XD™ hub driver.
- Light and strong FULL PIN™ technology similar to X-DOME™ bringing true 1x gear range to more riders and builds.
- Lunar and black colourway makes the XG-1275 cassette right at home on any build.
The new standard in enduro tires
- DoubleDown (DD) 120 TPI dual-ply construction available
- Excellent all-around performance
- Tubeless Ready (TR)
- Wide trail (WT) casing is optimised for 30-35mm inner width rims
The Aggressor is designed for high-speed modern mountain bike trails. Advanced knob shaping creates extra gripping edges, and reinforced side knobs offer enhanced stability when cornering at speed. An all-around trail tire excelling on everything from loose cross country race courses to heavy all-mountain riding.