Eliminate dropped chains forever with the new OneUp Components Bash Guide.
As the trend for lower and slacker bikes continues, chainring protection is becoming even more important. Revised for 2019 the OneUp Bash Guide uses simple, one tool installation and adjustment as well as an all new tool less flip
The OneUp Bash Guide was developed with input from top EWS World racers and can be seen all over this years circuit. Reinforced Nylon bash guards and a back plate cut from 8mm thick 7075-T6 aluminum, ensure that the OneUp Bash Guide can handle the biggest hits, but at a weight of only 105g (34T)you may forget it’s even there.
Out of stock
NOT JUST FOR ENDURO RACERS.
The OneUp Bash Guide is equally at home on your trail bike, where the extra bash protection is a must for aggressive riders or on your DH rig. With the popularity of clutch derailleurs, it is no longer necessary to run a chain guide with a lower roller to effectively tension your chain. DH racers and Bike Park rippers will appreciate the huge reduction in drag with the elimination of the lower roller, without sacrificing any strength or chain retention.
The OneUp Bash Guide includes 3 different sizes of bash plate for compatibility with chainrings from 28-36T.
- Tool less upper guide flip
- Install without removing your crank
- Single tool install and adjustment
- Boost compatible
- Oval Compatible
- Black Stainless Steel hardware
- Includes 3 bash plates (28-30T, 32-34T, 36T)
- Patented US 10,053,188 Other Patents Pending
GUIDE SETUP INSTRUCTIONS
3. Hold backplate directly against ISCG05 tabs. Check for clearance between the back side of the bashplate/guide and the bike frame (use included 2.5mm spacers if necessary to space the backplate away from the frame).
5. With crankset and chain installed, use spacer shim block to measure clearance between back plate and chain
6. Determine the corresponding number of chainline shims required
7. If more than 5 shims are required, install the supplied 2.5mm washers behind the backplate and return to step 2
8. Assemble top guide with spacers and tighten bolt to 3Nm
BASH REPLACEMENT INSTRUCTIONS
1. Remove Bash Guide from bike
The Ride Wide Alloy Enduro Handlebars are the original and best wide bar.
It’s the little difference’s that make it one of the most comfortable bars in its class. The backsweep and upsweep help the bar to the ultimate feel once tried always loved. As used by the Santa Cruz Syndicate riders Greg Minnaar, Loris Vergier and Luca Shaw.
The FR 560 was made to withstand the nastiest of rock gardens, the roughest of roots and the sketchiest of landings. The prototype proved to be World Championship material and the final product is now available for you to shred as hard as you want. Available as a classic 26″, a 27.5″ and as a 29″ wagon wheel. The 30 mm inner rim width provides your tires with the support they need to roost through the berms at full speed MATERIAL – ALUMINIUM INNER WIDTH – 30 mm OUTER WIDTH – 35 mm DECAL TYPE – Vinyl BRAKE INTERFACE – Disc NUMBER OF HOLES – 32 BORE TYPE – Eyelet RECOMMENDED SYSTEM WEIGHT MAX. – 140 kg ASTM CLASSIFICATION – 5
XTR – Chainring – DYNAMIC CHAIN ENGAGEMENT+ – 12-speed
XTR SM-CRM95 race performance chainring delivers smooth and responsive pedaling over bumpy terrain. The SM-CRM95 chainring features SHIMANO DYNAMIC CHAIN ENGAGEMENT+ technology, which features special gear teeth profiles that deliver exceptional chain engagement and chain retention.
- 160Wh capacity delivers up to one additional hour of riding.
- Compatible with Turbo SL Bikes.
- Includes a 3 LED charge-level indicator.
- SL Range Extender cable SOLD SEPARATELY
- Our best aluminium crankset.
- Direct mount interface compatible with chainrings across the entire Eagle™ Ecosystem.
- Master GX colorway as part of Eagle™ Colorsystem – pairs with all cassettes and chains, from Black to Gold to Rainbow to HardChrome and all-new Copper.
A full bred enduro race saddle!The new saddle for performance oriented enduro and gravity riders was developed and race tested in the Enduro World Series. The SM Enduro Men has a V-shape and a flat top, providing maximum freedom of movement in technical terrain. It also comes with a male specific relief zone. In order to ensure even better bike control with your legs all contouring edges are comfortably padded.
Shimano’s XT/Saint RT86 Ice-Tech 6-Bolt Disc Brake Rotor provides exceptional stopping performance in all weather conditions. Featuring a triple-decker construction of stainless steel and alloy 3-layer to speedily disperse the heat generated from your ride, this mountain bike disc brake rotor has an outstanding lifespan and produces less noise than your average, run-of-the-mill disc rotor.
The SRAM Code R is an impeccable combination of power, modulation and consistency introduced in the SRAM Guide brake series, which was developed for trail and enduro applications, has made converts of some of the world’s best downhill racers. But there is an increasing need for more power and more control, as the definition of "possible" continues to change. The all-new Code brake is purpose built for high-performance, heavy-duty applications. Based on Guide architecture, Code’s fluid reservoir and pistons are bigger. The Code is designed to deliver massive power, predictable modulation and incredible heat management for braking control on the longest descents and under the burliest loads. The Code R features reach adjustment.
- Smooth and reliable shifting performance
- Directional 11-speed chain
- More efficient and silent, less maintenance
- SIL-TEC surface treatment
- MTB, Road, E-BIKE 11-speed compatible
- Reinforced chain for E-BIKE use
- New chain plate dimension
- Weight: 257g (114Links)