$197.00 – $247.00
VITAL-MTB 4.5/5 Star Review – Read the full review here
“With a thin and wide design that provides plenty of grip and stability, the OneUp aluminum pedals offers great performance in a durable and easy to maintain package”
The OneUp Aluminum Pedals features a huge (115x105mm) super grippy platform with 10 rear-loading hexagonal steel pins per side to keep your feet planted on even the roughest of trails. With a weight of only 365g, the OneUp Aluminum Pedals won’t slow you down on the climbs.
Designed from stealth rubber down and shaped with a subtle convex profile to provide you with more grip thanks to the pedals sitting in the natural arch of your foot. The ultra-thin design (only 8mm at the leading edge) gives you maximum clearance to reduce pedal strikes and deflect off trail obstacle. Clip Less, Ride More.
When it s finally time to service your bearings, the unique cassette tool lock ring system makes re-greasing the bearings exceptionally fast and easy.
- 10 rear loading custom hexagonal removable pins per side for maximum grip
- Ultra thin leading edge chamfered design to deflect off any obstacle
- Fully sealed and serviceable design with built in bearing extractor
- Wide platform design for increased stability
- Contoured shape provides ultimate connected feel
Platform Size: 115x105mm
Ensure flange pedal washer and lip seal are assembled with flange side towards crank. In the following orientation. We recommend an additional standard pedal washer to be used with counter bored cranks in between our pedal and the crank.
Install with 8mm Hex. Torque to 35Nm (25 ft-lbs) Min
- Uninstalled pedals have a minimal axial movement built in that is eliminated when fully install on cranks.
- The retaining O-ring is only to keep the flange washer and seal on pedal in the box and for assembly. It is not necessary for the function of the pedal and can be removed.
- Out of the box our pedals have some resistance to free spinning by design. This can be adjusted by adding or removing grease upon disassembly. Free spinning will increase over time and wear of the bushing.
Green, Oil Slick, Purple, Black, Blue, Grey, Orange, Red
Occupying a new realm in shifting performance, the redesigned XX1 Eagle™ derailleur gives no-compromise racers and dream-bike builders a true top-tier option. The crisp, precise XX1™ shifting feel athletes rely on now features an updated cage geometry for improved chain management. Occupying its rightful place at the top of the Eagle™ ecosystem, the XX1 Eagle™ rear derailleur makes full use of the new 10-52t cassettes and is backwards compatible to also work with the 10-50t.
- Backwards compatible, works with both 10-50t and new 10-52t cassettes.
- Updated cage architecture provides better chain retention and precise shifts.
- Comes in GX Eagle™ master colorway as part of Eagle™ Colorsystem and goes with all colors of Eagle cassettes & chains – from Black to Gold to Rainbow, to HardChrome and new Copper.
The SRAM Code R is an impeccable combination of power, modulation and consistency introduced in the SRAM Guide brake series, which was developed for trail and enduro applications, has made converts of some of the world’s best downhill racers. But there is an increasing need for more power and more control, as the definition of "possible" continues to change. The all-new Code brake is purpose built for high-performance, heavy-duty applications. Based on Guide architecture, Code’s fluid reservoir and pistons are bigger. The Code is designed to deliver massive power, predictable modulation and incredible heat management for braking control on the longest descents and under the burliest loads. The Code R features reach adjustment.
KWT Polyfilm rim tape is an excellent tape that is comparable to those of larger brands at a fraction of the cost!
Enduro has evolved ever closer to Downhill. The Enduro MK3 Stem is all you need for hitting the trails with wing suit type accuracy. This Stem was born out of rider’s demands for precision and for those moments when you have to be inch-perfect.
- Forged and Fully CNC machined from AL6061 – T6 Aluminium
- Stainless Steel Hardware
- Available lengths – 35mm, 42.5mm and 50mm
- Available in both 31.8mm and 35mm Clamp
- Weight; 35mm 138g, 42.5mm 152g , 50mm 160g
- 9 Colours; Burgtec Black, Race Red, Deep Blue, Purple Rain, Kash Bronze, Iron Bro Orange, Rhodium Silver, Burgtec Bullion Gold and Toxic Barbie Pink
- Smooth and reliable shifting performance
- Directional 11-speed chain
- More efficient and silent, less maintenance
- SIL-TEC surface treatment
- MTB, Road, E-BIKE 11-speed compatible
- Reinforced chain for E-BIKE use
- New chain plate dimension
- Weight: 257g (114Links)
- 160Wh capacity delivers up to one additional hour of riding.
- Compatible with Turbo SL Bikes.
- Includes a 3 LED charge-level indicator.
- SL Range Extender cable sold separately
Specialized Range Extender Cable 160mm (MTB) – For Levo and Levo Sl
Specialized Range Extender Cable 285mm (MTB) – For Kenevo Sl
- 60 Grams
- Standard Grip Length – 5 1/8″
- Weight plus or minus 5%
- 1 Set of Bar Plugs Included
WHAT IS CUSHCORE?
CushCore is an engineered foam insert that mounts inside a mountain bike tire. It divides the inner volume of the tire in half, with air underneath the tread and the CushCore insert next to the rim.
Cushcore absorbs impacts, reduces vibration, and adds lateral stability to the tire. These characteristics translate to a more controlled, comfortable, and faster ride.
This system is designed to be used with tubeless-ready or tubeless converted mountain bike rims and tires. CushCore is compatible with tubeless tire sealants.
A specially designed tubeless air valve is included with each insert. The air valve allows air to move through the valve without becoming obstructed by the insert.
Elevating the shift, expanding the capable, the X01 Eagle™ derailleur features an updated cage architecture, to provide better chain management than ever. The X01 Eagle™ rear derailleur works with the new 10-52t cassettes and is backwards compatible to also work with 10-50t options. As part of the new Eagle™ Coloursystem, it comes in X01 Eagle™ master colourway to go perfectly with any colour cassette and chain a rider wants.
In Mountain bike riding, trail conditions change drastically from one second to the next, from one turn to the next. Mountain bikers need to be able to seamlessly Perceive the conditions, Judge their options, and Operate their bike in a split second. XTR satisfies the needs of the most demanding riders by providing the highest level of precision and integration. We refocused on the original goal of XTR – to be the ultimate race components.
Greater flexibility and action-optimized cockpit layout to focus riding by I-SPEC EV
Quicker lever access and light operation force by new shifting system for rider’s concentration
Definitive HYPERGLIDE+ shifting let you pedal continuously while shifting
High-performance and optimal disc brake system for XC and Enduro racing
SHIMANO DEORE – 12-speed – HG – MTB Chain
The M6100 chain provides smooth shifting and enhanced chain retention thanks to an extended portion of the inner plate. The new chain features QUICK-LINK assembly and is optimized for HYPERGLIDE+ cassettes and DYNAMIC CHAIN ENGAGEMENT+ chainrings.
- Proprietary design ensures smooth shifting and strength
- Extended inner plate improves chain engagement and retention
- Shorter shift times and less pedaling shock
- Optimized to work with HYPERGLIDE+ cassette sprockets and DYNAMIC CHAIN ENGAGEMENT+ chainrings
• Mount: 74mm
• Fit: post mount 40mm
• For use with Sram disc brakes with Post-style tabs
• Forged alloy construction
• Includes 2 bolts to attach adapter to the fork/frame (bolts to fix calliper onto adapter not included)