One Up Components EDC Every Day Carry Tool V2
All your trailside tools, always on your bike and instantly accessible
The EDC (Everyday Carry) tool contains all your essential trailside tools and can be conveniently stored inside your steerer tube/stem or the EDC Pump for quick and easy access. Add the optional Tubeless Plug Kit to your EDC tool to fix punctures fast.
Whether you’re going out for a quick lunch ride or setting off on a longer adventure, EDC has all the tools that you need to keep your bike running smoothly and fix any trailside mechanical.
NEW FOR 2020
- Easier to remove from your bike, with a lower friction design.
- Updated Chain Breaker is easier to use and has a steel body for increased durability
- Stronger steel Spoke Keys
- Black Multi-Tool
- Tubeless plug jabber cover (Small storage capsule)
TOOL FEATURES (20 functions, 130g)
Includes a 10 function Multi-Tool, Tire Lever and Chain Breaker.
MULTI TOOL FEATURES (10 functions, 58g)
2, 2.5, 3, 4, 5, 6, 8mm, T25 Torx. Flat Head Screwdriver. EDC Top Cap Tool
The EDC Tool contains no loose, easy to lose driver bits
Ultra compact and super lightweight.
TIRE LEVER/CHAIN BREAKER FEATURES
Tire Lever, Chain Breaker, 0,1,2,3 Spoke Keys, Presta Valve Core Tool, Spare Rotor Bolt
Spare Quick Link Storage
12,16, 20g CO2 Cartridge Storage or 2 x Sealed Storage Capsules
The V2 EDC tool now comes with a small and a large sealed storage capsule.
The new small capsule is used to cover your jabber and preloaded bacon strip keeping it sticky for longer. The small capsule can be used with EDC Threaded options. It also allows you to use the EDC tool and tubeless plug kit inside the small 70cc OneUp pump. The large capsule only fits inside an EDC Threaded setup, EDC Stem or 100cc pump. The small capsule can be installed inside the large capsule for separating items.
Storage Capsule Suggested Pack List (not included): Cash ($20 Note), Zip ties, Park TB-2 Emergency Tire Boot, Waterproof matches, Glueless patches.
EDC TOOL STORAGE OPTIONS
The EDC Tool was designed to be stored inside your stem/steerer tube or inside the high volume, CNC Aluminum, EDC Pump with integrated CO2 inflator head. Grabbing your EDC tool from the pump is as easy as reaching for your water bottle.
Backwards compatible with all V1 EDC Tool storage options.
Other patents Pending
20 in stock
- 136 x 39 x 80 cm (outside dimensions)
- 130 x 27 x 80 cm (inside dimensions)
- 124cm max wheelbase.
- Suitable for road, XC, Trail, Enduro and DH bikes. 29" wheel compatible
- Not compatible with fat bikes.
- Foldable when not in use.
- 10.0kg (including clip-on wheel and bike stand)
- 147 x 36 x 85 cm (outside dimensions)
- 136 x 27 x 80 cm (inside dimensions)
- 130cm max wheelbase
- Includes bike stand, clip-on wheel, and frame pad
- Suitable for road, XC, Trail, Enduro and DH bikes
- Max tyre width 2.6" (29" wheel compatible)
- Not compatible with fat bikes
- Foldable when not in use
- 2 Sizes: High Volume 100cc & Compact 70cc
- 1-1/4" dia x 7" for 70cc (32mm dia x 178mm)
- 1-1/4" dia x 10" for 100cc (32mm dia x 254mm)
- 100cc Pump holds EDC Tool & a 20g CO2 or EDC Tool & the Storage Capsule
- 70cc Pump holds EDC Tool (no Storage Capsule) or a 20g CO2
- Fast-On Head (Presta Only) - No threads or locking levers
- Integrated CO2 Inflator
- Fully Sealed, Weatherproofed Internals
- Includes Bottle Cage Mount
- thread CO2 cartridge fully onto inflator head
- press inflator head onto presta valve
- to inflate back off CO2 cartridge a half turn
- tighten CO2 cartridge to stop inflation
No button needed
Optimised Mode Selector
- MIPS C2 brain protection system-protects against rotational impacts
- TeXtreme® Spread Tow carbon fiber shell
- 3 Shell sizes and 3 EPS sizes, 6 total size ranges from XS-XXL
- 24 total vents: 10 front intake ports, 5 overhead intake vents that channel air on top of your head and an industry leading 7 rear exhaust ports
- Anti-Microbial/Quick Dry XT2® Quick release contoured 3D cheek pads create an anatomically optimized fit. Separately placed X-Static® & XT2® precision fit headliner with 7 anchor points gives you optimal fit
- EPP Collarbone impact system; a relief area that reduces the forces in the center lower section of the helmet where shoulder/collarbone impacts have been known to occur
- Lightest Carbon DH/BMX Race helmet we have ever built at 1000g (+/- 50gm and Size M)
- Titanium D-Ring fasteners
- 3-year warranty
- CPSC 1203*, CE EN1078*, ASTM F1952-DH, ASTM 2032-BMX. *Varies by regional standards
- EDC TOP CAP
- EDC steerer plug
- 2x 1mm, 3mm, & 5mm Headset Spacers
Universal upright bike rack with no frame contact, for fast and secure mounting and maximum frame protection.
- No bike frame contact is made as the hook securely grabs the front wheel
- Suitable for bikes with carbon frames
- Versatile design accommodates bikes with non-traditional frame designs, rear suspension, and bottle cages
- Simple interface for switching carrier from one side of your car to the other
- Ratcheting wheel strap quickly secures back wheel to tray
- Fits most 20–29” wheel bicycles with tires up to 3" wide (up to 5” with Thule UpRide Fatbike Adapter, sold separately)
- Maximum bike weight up to 20 kg.
- Locks the bike to the bike rack and the bike rack to the roof racks (locks included)
DESCRIPTIONThe Bell Super DH with MIPS is a helmet that is designed not just to look great and suit a wide variety of riding (nailed it!), but importantly it is absolutely brimming with safety features. First off, the integrated MIPS for unparalleled impact protection and the 360 wraparound chin bar is able to satisfy some of the most rigorous safety standard testing while still being easily removable. Since Bell Super DH MIPS is designed with downhill riding in mind, there's a huge eyeglass / goggle-friendly eyeport, and of course a snap-in camera mount to capture your shred-sesh. Add on an adjustable-height visor, Overbrow Ventilation and X-Static padding - the Bell Super DH MIPS helmet is a high performance, safety-focused helmet that doesn't compromise on comfort or style while keeping your head secure. CERTIFICATION:
- ASTM F1952-00 (Downhill safety certification)
- ASTM F2032-06 (BMX safety certification)
- CE EN1078
- CPSC Bicycle
- AS/NZS 2063:2008
- Float Fit DH™ w/ Fidlock Buckle
- Fusion In-Mold Polycarbonate Shell
- Goggleguide™ Adjustable Visor System
- Integrated Breakaway Camera Mount
- MIPS® Spherical
- No-Twist Tri-Glides™
- Overbrow Ventilation™
- Progressive Layering™
- Sweat Guide™ Padding
- Wraparound Protection™
- X-Static® and XT-2® Padding