ONE UP BASH GUIDE – ISCG05 – V2
Eliminate dropped chains forever with the new OneUp Components Bash Guide.
As the trend for lower and slacker bikes continues, chainring protection is becoming even more important. Revised for 2019 the OneUp Bash Guide uses simple, one tool installation and adjustment as well as an all new tool less flip
The OneUp Bash Guide was developed with input from top EWS World racers and can be seen all over this years circuit. Reinforced Nylon bash guards and a back plate cut from 8mm thick 7075-T6 aluminum, ensure that the OneUp Bash Guide can handle the biggest hits, but at a weight of only 105g (34T)you may forget it’s even there.
NOT JUST FOR ENDURO RACERS.
The OneUp Bash Guide is equally at home on your trail bike, where the extra bash protection is a must for aggressive riders or on your DH rig. With the popularity of clutch derailleurs, it is no longer necessary to run a chain guide with a lower roller to effectively tension your chain. DH racers and Bike Park rippers will appreciate the huge reduction in drag with the elimination of the lower roller, without sacrificing any strength or chain retention.
The OneUp Bash Guide includes 3 different sizes of bash plate for compatibility with chainrings from 28-36T.
- Tool less upper guide flip
- Install without removing your crank
- Single tool install and adjustment
- Boost compatible
- Oval Compatible
- Black Stainless Steel hardware
- Includes 3 bash plates (28-30T, 32-34T, 36T)
- Patented US 10,053,188 Other Patents Pending
GUIDE SETUP INSTRUCTIONS
3. Hold backplate directly against ISCG05 tabs. Check for clearance between the back side of the bashplate/guide and the bike frame (use included 2.5mm spacers if necessary to space the backplate away from the frame).
5. With crankset and chain installed, use spacer shim block to measure clearance between back plate and chain
6. Determine the corresponding number of chainline shims required
7. If more than 5 shims are required, install the supplied 2.5mm washers behind the backplate and return to step 2
8. Assemble top guide with spacers and tighten bolt to 3Nm
BASH REPLACEMENT INSTRUCTIONS
20 in stock
- Backwards compatible, works with both 10-50t and new 10-52t cassettes.
- Updated cage architecture provides better chain retention and precise shifts.
- Comes in GX Eagle™ master colorway as part of Eagle™ Colorsystem and goes with all colors of Eagle cassettes & chains – from Black to Gold to Rainbow, to HardChrome and new Copper.
Elevating the shift, expanding the capable, the X01 Eagle™ derailleur features an updated cage architecture, to provide better chain management than ever. The X01 Eagle™ rear derailleur works with the new 10-52t cassettes and is backwards compatible to also work with 10-50t options. As part of the new Eagle™ Coloursystem, it comes in X01 Eagle™ master colourway to go perfectly with any colour cassette and chain a rider wants.
The Rekon is an aggressive trail tire inspired by the Ikon
- 3C MaxxTerra Available
- Designed for aggressive XC trails
- Reinforced EXO construction Available
- Wide trail (WT) casing is optimised for 30-35mm inner width rims
The Rekon is an aggressive trail tire inspired by the Ikon for intermediate and technical terrain. Wide knobs down the middle provide control under braking and L-shaped side knobs assure support when carving loose turns. With confidence like this you can race more and scout less with the Rekon.
- Our best aluminium crankset.
- Direct mount interface compatible with chainrings across the entire Eagle™ Ecosystem.
- Master GX colorway as part of Eagle™ Colorsystem – pairs with all cassettes and chains, from Black to Gold to Rainbow to HardChrome and all-new Copper.