ODI Elite Pro V2.1 Lock On Grips
$49.00 – $54.00
ODI produces the most highly regarded grips on the market today and the Elite Pro grips are no exception.
If you have ever experienced hand fatigue or arm pump, one of the best ways to remedy that is to consider new grips. The Elite Pro grips offer a half waffle design for control and feature ergonomic patterning and compounds to conform to your hand. These grips will certainly make your ride more comfortable.
- Ergonomic design conforms to hands and provides padding without the extra bulk.
- Half waffle grip supplies extra grip.
- Single clamp design clears up extra bar space.
- Variable patterns reduce irritation.
- Reinforced end prevents grip blowout.
Black/Black, Blue/Blue, Graphite/Black, Orange/Orange, Red/Black, Turquoise
- 2 LARGE OUTER BEARINGS
- 2 BRASS BUSHINGS
- 2 OUTER SEALS
- 2 FLANGE WASHERS
- LH AND RH AXLE BOLTS
- 2 AXLE O-RINGS
- LH AND RH BEARING NUTS
The Rekon is an aggressive trail tire inspired by the Ikon
- 3C MaxxTerra Available
- Designed for aggressive XC trails
- Reinforced EXO construction Available
- Wide trail (WT) casing is optimised for 30-35mm inner width rims
The Rekon is an aggressive trail tire inspired by the Ikon for intermediate and technical terrain. Wide knobs down the middle provide control under braking and L-shaped side knobs assure support when carving loose turns. With confidence like this you can race more and scout less with the Rekon.
- Offset Grip design provides more padding on the palm side of Grip
- Made from our exclusive A.I.R.E. Compound for reduced weight and improved vibration dampening
- Contoured surface for improved comfort on longer rides
- Soft TPE Ends offer improved comfort and grip protection
- Ergonomic finger cutouts provide improved Grip in all conditions
- Dread Lock textured surface provides improved control with less effort
- 520-percent gear range utilising the industry standard XD™ hub driver.
- Light and strong FULL PIN™ technology similar to X-DOME™ bringing true 1x gear range to more riders and builds.
- Lunar and black colourway makes the XG-1275 cassette right at home on any build.
- Backwards compatible, works with both 10-50t and new 10-52t cassettes.
- Updated cage architecture provides better chain retention and precise shifts.
- Comes in GX Eagle™ master colorway as part of Eagle™ Colorsystem and goes with all colors of Eagle cassettes & chains – from Black to Gold to Rainbow, to HardChrome and new Copper.
A rider’s cockpit is a rider’s sanctuary and the shifter is at the heart of it. Make any refinement, and it better have been made to elevate performance - or don’t mess with it. The X01 Eagle™ shifter holds fast to these rules. With a forged aluminium trigger to hold up better to the demands that X01 Eagle™ riders ask of their machines. With an enhanced lever feel rolling on sealed cartridge bearings, offering more precision through the range of its movement. Thanks to an all new look, the X01 Eagle™ master colourway makes seamless parings with the Eagle™ Coloursystem for builds as unique as the bike itself.