$79.00 – $104.95
Refined and redesigned; ready to shred any line
- 3C MaxxTerra, 3C MaxxGrip, and Super Tacky available on select models
- Ramped and siped tread to roll fast and track straight under braking
- Single-ply, DoubleDown, and DH casings available
- Wide trail (WT) casing specs are optimised for 30-35mm inner width rims
With side knobs borrowed from the legendary Minion DHF, but widened to provide more support, the DHR II corners like no other. The centre tread features ramped leading edges to improve acceleration and sipes to create a smooth transition when leaning the bike. Paddle-like knobs on the centre tread dig in under hard braking and help keep the bike under control. Pair it with a Minion DHF up front for the ultimate aggressive trail riding tire combo! The Minion DHR II is available in trail, enduro, and downhill specs.
EXO, EXO+, DH Casing
3C Maxx Grip, 3C Maxx Terra
26 x 2.3 EXO 3C Maxx Terra TR, 27.5 x 2.4WT EXO 3C Maxx Terra TR, 27.5 x 2.4WT EXO+ 3C Maxx Terra TR, 27.5 x 2.6 EXO+ 3C TR, 27.5×2.4WT TR, 27.5×2.6 TR, 29 X 2.4WT EXO 3C Maxx Terra TR, 29 x 2.4 EXO 3C Maxx Grip TR, 29 x 2.4 EXO+ 3C Maxx Terra TR, 29 x 2.4WT DH 3C Maxx Grip TR, 29 x 2.4WT EXO 3C Maxx Grip TR, 29 x 2.4WT EXO TR Skinwall, 29 x 2.4WT EXO+ 3C Maxx Terra TR, 29×2.4WT TR, 29×2.5WT TR
The Rekon is an aggressive trail tire inspired by the Ikon
- 3C MaxxTerra Available
- Designed for aggressive XC trails
- Reinforced EXO construction Available
- Wide trail (WT) casing is optimised for 30-35mm inner width rims
The Rekon is an aggressive trail tire inspired by the Ikon for intermediate and technical terrain. Wide knobs down the middle provide control under braking and L-shaped side knobs assure support when carving loose turns. With confidence like this you can race more and scout less with the Rekon.
The SRAM Code R is an impeccable combination of power, modulation and consistency introduced in the SRAM Guide brake series, which was developed for trail and enduro applications, has made converts of some of the world’s best downhill racers. But there is an increasing need for more power and more control, as the definition of "possible" continues to change. The all-new Code brake is purpose built for high-performance, heavy-duty applications. Based on Guide architecture, Code’s fluid reservoir and pistons are bigger. The Code is designed to deliver massive power, predictable modulation and incredible heat management for braking control on the longest descents and under the burliest loads. The Code R features reach adjustment.
FEATURES– Aluminium trigger designed for a positive lever feel. – Includes bar clamp – MatchMaker™X compatible. – Master GX Eagle™ master colorway to match all cassette and chain colors as part of Eagle™ Colorsystem.
- 160Wh capacity delivers up to one additional hour of riding.
- Compatible with Turbo SL Bikes.
- Includes a 3 LED charge-level indicator.
- SL Range Extender cable sold separately
Specialized Range Extender Cable 160mm (MTB) – For Levo and Levo Sl
Specialized Range Extender Cable 285mm (MTB) – For Kenevo Sl
The Most Compliant E-Bike Rated Bar On the Market
E-Bikes let you ride further for longer. They’re heavier and more physically demanding to ride. That makes reducing fatigue even more important. Our Carbon E-Bar is 20% more compliant than other carbon handlebars. That means more comfort and less fatigue on longer rides.
This is our most compliant handlebar yet and it’s equipped with integrated ports for E-Bike controls. Our patented oval design delivers a more comfortable ride without giving up any steering response or strength.
The patented oval profile of all our handlebars minimizes arm pump with vertical compliance and maximizes steering response with lateral stiffness. The OneUp Carbon E-Bar is 20% more compliant than our competitors’ bars. That’s because the oval bar profile narrows to just 20mm to maximize vertical compliance. For reference, the thinnest portion of a traditional handlebar is 22.2mm.
Our Carbon E-Bar has internal routing for Shimano STEPS switch units and it passes the stringent Zedler E-MTB Advanced Plus standard and the international DH standard (ASTM Cat. 5 Downhill).
Engineered for good vibes.
Designed in conjunction with Aussie DH racer Troy BrosnanThe Dissector seeks to minimize drag while retaining cornering control. This versatile tire can be used as a front, a pair, or as a rear depending on trail conditions.
- Dual compound, 3C MaxxTerra, or 3C MaxxGrip options
- EXO, EXO+, DoubleDown (2×120 TPI), or Downhill (2×60 TPI) casing options
- Wide Trail (WT) sizes are optimized for 35mm inner width rims
- Select specs are Tubeless Ready (TR), confirm in table below
- 60 Grams
- Standard Grip Length – 5 1/8″
- Weight plus or minus 5%
- 1 Set of Bar Plugs Included
- Smooth and reliable shifting performance
- Directional 11-speed chain
- More efficient and silent, less maintenance
- SIL-TEC surface treatment
- MTB, Road, E-BIKE 11-speed compatible
- Reinforced chain for E-BIKE use
- New chain plate dimension
- Weight: 257g (114Links)
The Ride Wide Alloy Enduro Handlebars are the original and best wide bar.
It’s the little difference’s that make it one of the most comfortable bars in its class. The backsweep and upsweep help the bar to the ultimate feel once tried always loved. As used by the Santa Cruz Syndicate riders Greg Minnaar, Loris Vergier and Luca Shaw.
XTR – Chainring – DYNAMIC CHAIN ENGAGEMENT+ – 12-speed
XTR SM-CRM95 race performance chainring delivers smooth and responsive pedaling over bumpy terrain. The SM-CRM95 chainring features SHIMANO DYNAMIC CHAIN ENGAGEMENT+ technology, which features special gear teeth profiles that deliver exceptional chain engagement and chain retention.
- Forged and Fully CNC machined from AL6061 – T6 Aluminium
- Stainless Steel Hardware
- Available lengths – 35mm, 42.5mm and 50mm
- Available in both 31.8mm and 35mm Clamp
- Weight; 35mm 138g, 42.5mm 152g , 50mm 160g
- 9 Colours; Burgtec Black, Race Red, Deep Blue, Purple Rain, Kash Bronze, Iron Bro Orange, Rhodium Silver, Burgtec Bullion Gold and Toxic Barbie Pink
The FR 560 was made to withstand the nastiest of rock gardens, the roughest of roots and the sketchiest of landings. The prototype proved to be World Championship material and the final product is now available for you to shred as hard as you want. Available as a classic 26″, a 27.5″ and as a 29″ wagon wheel. The 30 mm inner rim width provides your tires with the support they need to roost through the berms at full speed
MATERIAL – ALUMINIUM
INNER WIDTH – 30 mm
OUTER WIDTH – 35 mm
DECAL TYPE – Vinyl
BRAKE INTERFACE – Disc
NUMBER OF HOLES – 32
BORE TYPE – Eyelet
RECOMMENDED SYSTEM WEIGHT MAX. – 140 kg
ASTM CLASSIFICATION – 5