F20 Flat Pedal Tech Specs >
- Replaceable Hollow pins offer amazing grip
- Axle is high strength Cr-Mo, heat treated and plated
- Pedal platform is CNC machined with a slight concave for stability
- Pedals run on three cartridge bearings and a maintenance free IGUS bush for smooth long term durability
- Available in: black
- Weight: 390g per pair
A full bred enduro race saddle!The new saddle for performance oriented enduro and gravity riders was developed and race tested in the Enduro World Series. The SM Enduro Men has a V-shape and a flat top, providing maximum freedom of movement in technical terrain. It also comes with a male specific relief zone. In order to ensure even better bike control with your legs all contouring edges are comfortably padded.
Business at the front!
Party at the back!
*VB Longneck sold separately*
The FR 560 was made to withstand the nastiest of rock gardens, the roughest of roots and the sketchiest of landings. The prototype proved to be World Championship material and the final product is now available for you to shred as hard as you want. Available as a classic 26″, a 27.5″ and as a 29″ wagon wheel. The 30 mm inner rim width provides your tires with the support they need to roost through the berms at full speed
MATERIAL – ALUMINIUM
INNER WIDTH – 30 mm
OUTER WIDTH – 35 mm
DECAL TYPE – Vinyl
BRAKE INTERFACE – Disc
NUMBER OF HOLES – 32
BORE TYPE – Eyelet
RECOMMENDED SYSTEM WEIGHT MAX. – 140 kg
ASTM CLASSIFICATION – 5
– Aluminium trigger designed for a positive lever feel.
– Includes bar clamp
– MatchMaker™X compatible.
– Master GX Eagle™ master colorway to match all cassette and chain colors as part of Eagle™ Colorsystem.
Shimano’s XT/Saint RT86 Ice-Tech 6-Bolt Disc Brake Rotor provides exceptional stopping performance in all weather conditions. Featuring a triple-decker construction of stainless steel and alloy 3-layer to speedily disperse the heat generated from your ride, this mountain bike disc brake rotor has an outstanding lifespan and produces less noise than your average, run-of-the-mill disc rotor.
• Mount: 74mm
• Fit: post mount 40mm
• For use with Sram disc brakes with Post-style tabs
• Forged alloy construction
• Includes 2 bolts to attach adapter to the fork/frame (bolts to fix calliper onto adapter not included)
XTR – Chainring – DYNAMIC CHAIN ENGAGEMENT+ – 12-speed
XTR SM-CRM95 race performance chainring delivers smooth and responsive pedaling over bumpy terrain. The SM-CRM95 chainring features SHIMANO DYNAMIC CHAIN ENGAGEMENT+ technology, which features special gear teeth profiles that deliver exceptional chain engagement and chain retention.
- 520-percent gear range utilising the industry standard XD™ hub driver.
- Light and strong FULL PIN™ technology similar to X-DOME™ bringing true 1x gear range to more riders and builds.
- Lunar and black colourway makes the XG-1275 cassette right at home on any build.
In Mountain bike riding, trail conditions change drastically from one second to the next, from one turn to the next. Mountain bikers need to be able to seamlessly Perceive the conditions, Judge their options, and Operate their bike in a split second. XTR satisfies the needs of the most demanding riders by providing the highest level of precision and integration. We refocused on the original goal of XTR – to be the ultimate race components.Greater flexibility and action-optimized cockpit layout to focus riding by I-SPEC EV Quicker lever access and light operation force by new shifting system for rider’s concentration Definitive HYPERGLIDE+ shifting let you pedal continuously while shifting High-performance and optimal disc brake system for XC and Enduro racing
Occupying a new realm in shifting performance, the redesigned XX1 Eagle™ derailleur gives no-compromise racers and dream-bike builders a true top-tier option. The crisp, precise XX1™ shifting feel athletes rely on now features an updated cage geometry for improved chain management. Occupying its rightful place at the top of the Eagle™ ecosystem, the XX1 Eagle™ rear derailleur makes full use of the new 10-52t cassettes and is backwards compatible to also work with the 10-50t.
SHIMANO DEORE – 12-speed – HG – MTB Chain
The M6100 chain provides smooth shifting and enhanced chain retention thanks to an extended portion of the inner plate. The new chain features QUICK-LINK assembly and is optimized for HYPERGLIDE+ cassettes and DYNAMIC CHAIN ENGAGEMENT+ chainrings.
- Proprietary design ensures smooth shifting and strength
- Extended inner plate improves chain engagement and retention
- Shorter shift times and less pedaling shock
- Optimized to work with HYPERGLIDE+ cassette sprockets and DYNAMIC CHAIN ENGAGEMENT+ chainrings
The SRAM Code R is an impeccable combination of power, modulation and consistency introduced in the SRAM Guide brake series, which was developed for trail and enduro applications, has made converts of some of the world’s best downhill racers. But there is an increasing need for more power and more control, as the definition of "possible" continues to change. The all-new Code brake is purpose built for high-performance, heavy-duty applications. Based on Guide architecture, Code’s fluid reservoir and pistons are bigger. The Code is designed to deliver massive power, predictable modulation and incredible heat management for braking control on the longest descents and under the burliest loads. The Code R features reach adjustment.
- Backwards compatible, works with both 10-50t and new 10-52t cassettes.
- Updated cage architecture provides better chain retention and precise shifts.
- Comes in GX Eagle™ master colorway as part of Eagle™ Colorsystem and goes with all colors of Eagle cassettes & chains – from Black to Gold to Rainbow, to HardChrome and new Copper.