Light Exposure Toro Mk11 3100 Lumens
A superb torch to illuminate your way through the trails and other dense, low-light routes, this Toro Mk11 model is ideal for shining a light on your rough and ready routes.
Using intuitive technology to keep you appropriately lit in a variety of riding situations, this handlebar-mounting lamp also features Smart Port + technology to allow you to charge other lights, mobiles and computers on the go.
REFLEX + – This innovative front light automatically adjusts its brightness through its intuitive REFLEX+ system. Using a combination of gradient, acceleration and cornering forces it gives the optimum lumen output while maintaining the burn time you’ve selected as you tear across the mountain.
OLED Status Display – The OLED status display on the rear of the light unit keeps you aware of the outputs and performance and lets you know when a recharge is required and what mode it is being switched to. The easy-to-read display cuts through in the lowest lights and gives impressive detail, as well as light mode countdowns.
Intelligent Thermal Management – Designed to be used all year round, this MK12 model is housed within an anodised 6063 aluminium casing which uses Intelligent Thermal Management to stop the light overheating when in regular or constant use.
Optimised Mode Selector – Using Optimised Mode Selector technology, the Toro Mk11 features a selection of programmes which can be easily chosen to suit the terrain, conditions and light-level encountered on your ride.
Maximum Lumen Output: 2000 lumens (3100 lumens on Reflex +)
Battery Type: 8700 mAh Lithium-Ion
Maximum Runtime: 36 hours
Charger Type: USB
Dimensions: 114mm x 47mm x 44mm
Mount: Quick-Release bracket
1 in stock
- EDC TOP CAP
- EDC steerer plug
- 2x 1mm, 3mm, & 5mm Headset Spacers
- Secure bikes quickly without frame contact with the frame-free ratcheting arm
- Eliminate bike interference by adjusting side to side to create generous spacing between bike mounts
- Ideal for carbon frames, mountain, downhill, ebikes and fat bikes as it fits 20 - 29” wheels and up to 5” tires without adapters
- Complete locking convenience - bikes lock to the bike rack and the bike rack to the receiver with the integrated cable lock and lock knob
- Bike rack easily folds when not in use and tilts away from vehicle for rear access due to the easily accessible HitchSwitch lever
- Easy to install and remove the bike rack with the tool-free AutoAttach system
- Possible to increase the load capacity from 2 to up to 4 bikes with Thule T2 Pro XT Bike Add-on (sold separately, 2” receiver only)
- Not for use with front fenders
- 0.5psi increments below 100 psi and 1 psi increments above 100 psi
- Ability to read 0-300 psi
- Units can be displayed in psi, bar and kg/cm2
- Automatic shut off
- Pressure release button to allow air to be removed while getting to the right psi
- Swivel rotating hose with an extended Schrader valve tip
- Replaceable battery
DESCRIPTIONThe most advanced muscle recovery protein formula available. ReCharge was developed by Exercise Sport Scientists using the highest quality ingredients to enhance your athletic performance. ReCharge accelerates your muscle recovery and growth so you can recovery faster from training and competition.
- Rapid absorption
- Contains zero banned substances
- High in advanced leucine and BCAA peptides to promote muscle recovery and growth
- Added colostrum and lactoferrin for increase recovery and increase immune function
- Low in fat and carbohydrates