Combining style, technology and ultimate value, the Rap II series bike multi tools provide unmatched performance at their price points. Engineered and manufactured in-house, these multi tools feature a number of innovative features. The ergonomic side-plates are machined from lightweight aluminum, anodized black and offer a custom magnetic holder for an emergency quick-link. The steel tool bits are now longer and introduce our Black Anti-Corrosion technology, which provides superior corrosion resistance. There are seven available configurations featuring up-to-date options for all modern bicycles; including gravel bikes, mountain bikes, e-bikes and road bikes. Compact and versatile, these mini tools are built to last and designed to efficiently get riders back on the road or trail.
Only 2 left in stock
High quality L-key set for hexagonal socket screws in a practical clip fastener out of wear-resistant material, enabling secure storage of the L-keys as well as simple removal. L-keys with Hex-Plus profile: offers a larger contact surface within the screw head. This reduces the notching effects to a minimum and almost completely eliminates the risk of destroying the screw recess. The ball-end on the long arm allows for reliable working even in difficult installation situations. The BlackLaser surface treatment provides outstanding surface protection, even against corrosion, and a long service life. The tools are quickly to hand thanks to the laser-engraved and thereby wear-resistant size markings on the L-keys.
The most advanced muscle recovery protein formula available.
ReCharge was developed by Exercise Sport Scientists using the highest quality ingredients to enhance your athletic performance. ReCharge accelerates your muscle recovery and growth so you can recovery faster from training and competition.
- Rapid absorption
- Contains zero banned substances
- High in advanced leucine and BCAA peptides to promote muscle recovery and growth
- Added colostrum and lactoferrin for increase recovery and increase immune function
- Low in fat and carbohydrates
*$1 from every sale is donated to Beyond Blue for depression and anxiety.
Hydrolyzed Whey Protein
This protein is the fastest absorbing of all protein powders. The protein is broken down into peptides which are absorbed faster than standard whey proteins. This means you can digest the protein faster and your muscle can use the protein and recover/grow faster. Studies have show that hydrolyzed whey proteins are superior for muscle recovery over other proteins and also help to increase glycogen stores in the muscle both essential for power and endurance athlete alike.
Pure Bovine Colostrum
Colostrum is found in cow and other mammals milk that is used to help new born calves rapidly grow and increase their immune function. Colostrum contains high amounts of amino acids, vitamins and immunoglobulins to accelerate recovery and increase immune function. One of the big reasons besides enhanced recovery for adding colostrum is athletes are more sustainable to catching colds and flues due to intense training. With this unique ingredient there is less chance of getting sick delaying training and recovery.
BCAA and Leucine Peptides
Studies have shown that high amounts of BCAA and Leucine increase recovery by signaling the muscle activator mTOR to repair muscle tissue. ReCharge uses the most advanced Leucine and BCAA available in peptide form which is absorbed faster. The peptide form leuince has been found to increase muscle recovery over the standard leucine.
Lactoferrin is another very useful protein for athletes that aids as an anti inflammatory and increasing immune function. Both very important for hard training athletes and sports people.
A simple enzyme to aid in the digestion of proteins for optimal protein utilisation.
Take one 40g scoop of ReCharge with water or low fat milk after training or competition.
- Shock Doctor technology
- Neck brace integration patent-pending design is compatible with leading neck braces without compromising fit and protection (removable upper chest/spine and clavicle pads accommodate ideal fit with brace)
- Strata foam articulates with complex body zones while providing impact protection (removable, rib and bicep pads for coverage preferences)
- Vent-trak moves air through flexible channels over skin surface to cool the athlete
- Hex mesh disperses impact with a dimensional mesh construction that allows air to flow freely
- Open armpit design and wide neck opening for comfort
- Anatomical design provides a close fit while integrated zones protect the chest, ribs, back/spine, clavicle, shoulders and biceps.
For Everyday Use Muc-Off are always on the move and it’s not always easy to wash with soap and water. On a daily basis you’ll come into contact with bacteria, viruses and germs from commuting to work, working at your desk, shopping or on public transport.
Kills 99.99% of Bacteria on Your Hands Formulated in response to the focus on helping with hygiene, the Antibacterial Sanitising Hand Gel is designed to kill 99.99% of bacteria on your hands. The quick drying formula eliminates the need to rinse with water.
Directions for Use Squeeze a small amount into palm and rub hands together until dry, no need to rinse.
- MIPS C2 brain protection system-protects against rotational impacts
- TeXtreme® Spread Tow carbon fiber shell
- 3 Shell sizes and 3 EPS sizes, 6 total size ranges from XS-XXL
- 24 total vents: 10 front intake ports, 5 overhead intake vents that channel air on top of your head and an industry leading 7 rear exhaust ports
- Anti-Microbial/Quick Dry XT2® Quick release contoured 3D cheek pads create an anatomically optimized fit. Separately placed X-Static® & XT2® precision fit headliner with 7 anchor points gives you optimal fit
- EPP Collarbone impact system; a relief area that reduces the forces in the center lower section of the helmet where shoulder/collarbone impacts have been known to occur
- Lightest Carbon DH/BMX Race helmet we have ever built at 1000g (+/- 50gm and Size M)
- Titanium D-Ring fasteners
- 3-year warranty
- CPSC 1203*, CE EN1078*, ASTM F1952-DH, ASTM 2032-BMX. *Varies by regional standards