Leatt Knee Guard Airflex Pro
ULTRA-SLIM, SOFT AIRFLEX KNEE GUARDS WITH EXTRA PROTECTION
Minimalistic, comfortable, ergonomic fit and uncompromised CE certified impact protection. The knee guard Airflex Pro is an engineering masterpiece!
This knee guard meets all our design criteria. By changing over to 3D-shaped impact gel, we achieved the minimalistic slim shape, whilst keeping the CE Impact protection.
The lightweight construction, single sizing, and silicone grip panels made it possible to delete the thigh strap and keep that famous Leatt non-slip fit. Once you put these on, you will see what we mean!
CE tested and certified protection that scores a total of 15 points in the Leatt protection rating
- Total Leatt® protection score of 15 points
- NEW Super slim, 3D molded AirFlex gel impact protection
- CE tested and certified as impact protection:
- Knee EN1621-1
- Side and upper knee impact protection
- Silicone printed, cupped knee grip
- Single sizing for perfect fit
- Anti-odor MoistureCool and AirMesh wicking fabrics
- All protection materials perforated for ventilation
- Silicone printed, non-slip cuffs
- Pre-curved 3D design for better fit and function
- Weight: from 300g (0.66lbs) pair
Large, Medium, Small, X-Large
FOR RIDERS PREFERRING THE SECURITY AND POWER PROVIDED BY A CLIPLESS PEDAL SET-UP, WE PRESENT THE TRANSITION.These capable, high-performance, all-mountain shoes are designed and built to dominate—just like our Powerline and Skyline models—but with the added feature of clipless pedal compatibility. Climb like an angel, descend with conviction.
- Rubber Kinetics | DST 8.0 MID GRIP Rubber Outsole
- D3O High Impact Zone Insole Technology
- D3O Asymmetrical medial collar protection
- Custom-molded rubber toe cap and heel protection
- Medial high-rise EVA midsole provides support and shock absorption
- Fully gusseted tongue prohibits intake of dirt and debris
- RC PowerDrive full-length molded nylon shank
- Clipless pedal compatibility
- Tech Fit
- Degreasing rims and disc rotors so brake pads grip and braking performance improves.
- Removing moisture from the drivetrain and brake calipers.
- Cleaning glasses and sunglasses
- Degreasing and cleaning frame prior to applying stickers
- Cleanup after a spill of lube or brake fluid.
- Giving forks or shocks a final spray wipe and clean after service.
- Applying to bars so grips slide easily into place and then remain in place after evaporation of the AVAQUA.
- 0.5psi increments below 100 psi and 1 psi increments above 100 psi
- Ability to read 0-300 psi
- Units can be displayed in psi, bar and kg/cm2
- Automatic shut off
- Pressure release button to allow air to be removed while getting to the right psi
- Swivel rotating hose with an extended Schrader valve tip
- Replaceable battery
- MIPS C2 brain protection system-protects against rotational impacts
- TeXtreme® Spread Tow carbon fiber shell
- 3 Shell sizes and 3 EPS sizes, 6 total size ranges from XS-XXL
- 24 total vents: 10 front intake ports, 5 overhead intake vents that channel air on top of your head and an industry leading 7 rear exhaust ports
- Anti-Microbial/Quick Dry XT2® Quick release contoured 3D cheek pads create an anatomically optimized fit. Separately placed X-Static® & XT2® precision fit headliner with 7 anchor points gives you optimal fit
- EPP Collarbone impact system; a relief area that reduces the forces in the center lower section of the helmet where shoulder/collarbone impacts have been known to occur
- Lightest Carbon DH/BMX Race helmet we have ever built at 1000g (+/- 50gm and Size M)
- Titanium D-Ring fasteners
- 3-year warranty
- CPSC 1203*, CE EN1078*, ASTM F1952-DH, ASTM 2032-BMX. *Varies by regional standards
- Secure bikes quickly without frame contact with the frame-free ratcheting arm
- Eliminate bike interference by adjusting side to side to create generous spacing between bike mounts
- Ideal for carbon frames, mountain, downhill, ebikes and fat bikes as it fits 20 - 29” wheels and up to 5” tires without adapters
- Complete locking convenience - bikes lock to the bike rack and the bike rack to the receiver with the integrated cable lock and lock knob
- Bike rack easily folds when not in use and tilts away from vehicle for rear access due to the easily accessible HitchSwitch lever
- Easy to install and remove the bike rack with the tool-free AutoAttach system
- Possible to increase the load capacity from 2 to up to 4 bikes with Thule T2 Pro XT Bike Add-on (sold separately, 2” receiver only)
- Not for use with front fenders