ULTRA-SLIM, SOFT AIRFLEX KNEE GUARDS WITH EXTRA PROTECTION
Minimalistic, comfortable, ergonomic fit and uncompromised CE certified impact protection. The knee guard Airflex Pro is an engineering masterpiece!
This knee guard meets all our design criteria. By changing over to 3D-shaped impact gel, we achieved the minimalistic slim shape, whilst keeping the CE Impact protection.
The lightweight construction, single sizing, and silicone grip panels made it possible to delete the thigh strap and keep that famous Leatt non-slip fit. Once you put these on, you will see what we mean!
CE tested and certified protection that scores a total of 15 points in the Leatt protection rating
- Total Leatt® protection score of 15 points
- NEW Super slim, 3D molded AirFlex gel impact protection
- CE tested and certified as impact protection:
- Knee EN1621-1
- Side and upper knee impact protection
- Silicone printed, cupped knee grip
- Single sizing for perfect fit
- Anti-odor MoistureCool and AirMesh wicking fabrics
- All protection materials perforated for ventilation
- Silicone printed, non-slip cuffs
- Pre-curved 3D design for better fit and function
- Weight: from 300g (0.66lbs) pair
Forest, Green, Black
Large, Medium, Small, X-Large, XX-Large
The Bell Super DH with MIPS is a helmet that is designed not just to look great and suit a wide variety of riding (nailed it!), but importantly it is absolutely brimming with safety features.
First off, the integrated MIPS for unparalleled impact protection and the 360 wraparound chin bar is able to satisfy some of the most rigorous safety standard testing while still being easily removable.
Since Bell Super DH MIPS is designed with downhill riding in mind, there’s a huge eyeglass / goggle-friendly eyeport, and of course a snap-in camera mount to capture your shred-sesh. Add on an adjustable-height visor, Overbrow Ventilation and X-Static padding – the Bell Super DH MIPS helmet is a high performance, safety-focused helmet that doesn’t compromise on comfort or style while keeping your head secure.
Durable, fiber reinforced Composite Matrix construction. Optimized side-load shape for easy bottle access in compact frames. Engineered to hold bottles securely. Oval mounting holes allow fine tuning of position on frame. Available in left- or right-side configurations. Sold individually or in pairs.
Park Tool introduced the bicycle world to the 3-way hex wrench set over 30 years ago.
Our 3-way wrenches fit perfectly in the palm of the hand and provide excellent leverage, making them a favorite of countless shop mechanics worldwide.
- 4mm, 5mm, and 6mm hex set
- Wrenches made from industrial tool steel, through hardened and tempered for long life
- Ball end tips to access hard-to-reach areas
L-keys made from circular material with plastic sleeve for use on bicycles. The plastic sleeve makes working comfortable even at low temperatures and is easy on the fingers. All L-keys are easily accessible due to their colour coding and size markings. For hexagonal socket screws and TORX® screws. In a robust and lightweight folding pouch.
High quality L-key set for hexagonal socket screws in a practical clip fastener out of wear-resistant material, enabling secure storage of the L-keys as well as simple removal. L-keys with Hex-Plus profile: offers a larger contact surface within the screw head. This reduces the notching effects to a minimum and almost completely eliminates the risk of destroying the screw recess. The ball-end on the long arm allows for reliable working even in difficult installation situations. The BlackLaser surface treatment provides outstanding surface protection, even against corrosion, and a long service life. The tools are quickly to hand thanks to the laser-engraved and thereby wear-resistant size markings on the L-keys.
- MIPS C2 brain protection system-protects against rotational impacts
- TeXtreme® Spread Tow carbon fiber shell
- 3 Shell sizes and 3 EPS sizes, 6 total size ranges from XS-XXL
- 24 total vents: 10 front intake ports, 5 overhead intake vents that channel air on top of your head and an industry leading 7 rear exhaust ports
- Anti-Microbial/Quick Dry XT2® Quick release contoured 3D cheek pads create an anatomically optimized fit. Separately placed X-Static® & XT2® precision fit headliner with 7 anchor points gives you optimal fit
- EPP Collarbone impact system; a relief area that reduces the forces in the center lower section of the helmet where shoulder/collarbone impacts have been known to occur
- Lightest Carbon DH/BMX Race helmet we have ever built at 1000g (+/- 50gm and Size M)
- Titanium D-Ring fasteners
- 3-year warranty
- CPSC 1203*, CE EN1078*, ASTM F1952-DH, ASTM 2032-BMX. *Varies by regional standards
For Everyday Use Muc-Off are always on the move and it’s not always easy to wash with soap and water. On a daily basis you’ll come into contact with bacteria, viruses and germs from commuting to work, working at your desk, shopping or on public transport.
Kills 99.99% of Bacteria on Your Hands Formulated in response to the focus on helping with hygiene, the Antibacterial Sanitising Hand Gel is designed to kill 99.99% of bacteria on your hands. The quick drying formula eliminates the need to rinse with water.
Directions for Use Squeeze a small amount into palm and rub hands together until dry, no need to rinse.
Universal upright bike rack with no frame contact, for fast and secure mounting and maximum frame protection.
- No bike frame contact is made as the hook securely grabs the front wheel
- Suitable for bikes with carbon frames
- Versatile design accommodates bikes with non-traditional frame designs, rear suspension, and bottle cages
- Simple interface for switching carrier from one side of your car to the other
- Ratcheting wheel strap quickly secures back wheel to tray
- Fits most 20–29” wheel bicycles with tires up to 3″ wide (up to 5” with Thule UpRide Fatbike Adapter, sold separately)
- Maximum bike weight up to 20 kg.
- Locks the bike to the bike rack and the bike rack to the roof racks (locks included)
** This is a Bulky Item **