Leatt DBX 4.0 Full Face Helmet
- Polymer Compound shell in two sizes
- Removable mouthpiece
- 360° Turbine Technology
- Reduces up to 30% of head impact at concussion level
- Reduces up to 40% of rotational acceleration to head and brain
- In-molded EPS + EPO impact foam for superior energy absorption
- Maximized ventilation with 22 vents
- Optimized for riding and effective even at low speeds
- Fidlock magnetic closure system
- Dri-Lex® moisture wicking, breathable, anti-odor and washable inner liner
- Optimal neck brace compatibility
- Visor with breakaway function for rotational reduction in a crash
- Certified and tested: AS/NZS 2063:2008, ASTM F1952–10, EN1078, CPSC 1203
- From 850 g (1.87 lbs)
- #S (55-56cm – 21 5⁄8 – 22″)
- #M (57-58cm – 22 ½ – 22 ¾”)
- #L (59-60cm – 23 ¼ – 23 5⁄8″)
- #XL (61-62cm – 24 – 24 ½”)
HELMET DBX 4.0 V19.2
Super Ventilated Bicycle Full-Face Head and Brain Protection
The helmet that will meet every challenge. Don’t be shy, dare to ask for a full ASTM DH certified, superbly ventilated, lightweight helmet offering an excellent fit – all in one. It is right here!
Uphill, downhill, upside down, inside out, electric or manpower. You name it, we got you covered by combining a lightweight, full-face design with outstanding ventilation. It is also fitted with a Fidlock® buckle which we love!
We all crash. Sometimes hard, and sometimes even harder! There is a solution to minimize the risk of a head and brain injury, however – go and get the best helmet you can find that reduces both rotation and impact energy to your head and brain!
Our helmets feature 360 ̊ Turbine Technology. The helmet is lined with turbines which are 360 ̊moving discs constructed from an energy-absorbing shape and material. This tech has two exclusive advantages, namely the reduction of rotational acceleration to the head and brain and the absorption of energy upon impact at concussion level.
So, the next time you crash, see to it that you are protected by the best!
Large, Medium, X-Large
Steel Grey, Black
- 0.5psi increments below 100 psi and 1 psi increments above 100 psi
- Ability to read 0-300 psi
- Units can be displayed in psi, bar and kg/cm2
- Automatic shut off
- Pressure release button to allow air to be removed while getting to the right psi
- Swivel rotating hose with an extended Schrader valve tip
- Replaceable battery
- MIPS C2 brain protection system-protects against rotational impacts
- TeXtreme® Spread Tow carbon fiber shell
- 3 Shell sizes and 3 EPS sizes, 6 total size ranges from XS-XXL
- 24 total vents: 10 front intake ports, 5 overhead intake vents that channel air on top of your head and an industry leading 7 rear exhaust ports
- Anti-Microbial/Quick Dry XT2® Quick release contoured 3D cheek pads create an anatomically optimized fit. Separately placed X-Static® & XT2® precision fit headliner with 7 anchor points gives you optimal fit
- EPP Collarbone impact system; a relief area that reduces the forces in the center lower section of the helmet where shoulder/collarbone impacts have been known to occur
- Lightest Carbon DH/BMX Race helmet we have ever built at 1000g (+/- 50gm and Size M)
- Titanium D-Ring fasteners
- 3-year warranty
- CPSC 1203*, CE EN1078*, ASTM F1952-DH, ASTM 2032-BMX. *Varies by regional standards
- Secure bikes quickly without frame contact with the frame-free ratcheting arm
- Eliminate bike interference by adjusting side to side to create generous spacing between bike mounts
- Ideal for carbon frames, mountain, downhill, ebikes and fat bikes as it fits 20 - 29” wheels and up to 5” tires without adapters
- Complete locking convenience - bikes lock to the bike rack and the bike rack to the receiver with the integrated cable lock and lock knob
- Bike rack easily folds when not in use and tilts away from vehicle for rear access due to the easily accessible HitchSwitch lever
- Easy to install and remove the bike rack with the tool-free AutoAttach system
- Possible to increase the load capacity from 2 to up to 4 bikes with Thule T2 Pro XT Bike Add-on (sold separately, 2” receiver only)
- Not for use with front fenders
- Degreasing rims and disc rotors so brake pads grip and braking performance improves.
- Removing moisture from the drivetrain and brake calipers.
- Cleaning glasses and sunglasses
- Degreasing and cleaning frame prior to applying stickers
- Cleanup after a spill of lube or brake fluid.
- Giving forks or shocks a final spray wipe and clean after service.
- Applying to bars so grips slide easily into place and then remain in place after evaporation of the AVAQUA.
- Shock Doctor technology
- Neck brace integration patent-pending design is compatible with leading neck braces without compromising fit and protection (removable upper chest/spine and clavicle pads accommodate ideal fit with brace)
- Strata foam articulates with complex body zones while providing impact protection (removable, rib and bicep pads for coverage preferences)
- Vent-trak moves air through flexible channels over skin surface to cool the athlete
- Hex mesh disperses impact with a dimensional mesh construction that allows air to flow freely
- Open armpit design and wide neck opening for comfort
- Anatomical design provides a close fit while integrated zones protect the chest, ribs, back/spine, clavicle, shoulders and biceps.