The EDC Cap Kit includes the worlds lightest headset top cap (4.2g), and an EDC steerer plug with drain hole which keeps crud out of your steerer. Top caps are compatible with all 1-1/8" aluminum steerer tubes. The EDC steerer plug is required for EDC tool storage and is compatible with most aluminum tapered steerer tubes. Check fork compatibility. KIT INCLUDES$40.00
- EDC TOP CAP
- EDC steerer plug
- 2x 1mm, 3mm, & 5mm Headset Spacers
Durable, fiber reinforced Composite Matrix construction. Optimized side-load shape for easy bottle access in compact frames. Engineered to hold bottles securely. Oval mounting holes allow fine tuning of position on frame. Available in left- or right-side configurations. Sold individually or in pairs.$18.00
With all the same great features as the original Travel Bag, the Pro model saves extra weight for riders who push their airline's weight limits. Capable of carrying everything from road bikes to DH rigs, the Bike Travel Bag Pro was specifically designed to protect your ride from the dangers of travel. Watching your bike disappear behind the check-in counter used to be terrifying! However, this bag will put all your fears to rest. This bag features two-wheel pockets with reinforced rotor panels to prevent bent rotors and to protect your frame from impact. The bag will keep your frame secure with straps and requires minimal disassembly, you just need to remove your handlebar and pedals. When we travel, we trust Evoc with our bikes! New For 2019 Models: The Pro Bag has seen some great updates for 2019. It's now 6cm longer, making it better suited to 29ers, the wheel compartments have been enlarged to accommodate up to 2.6" tyres, the clip on wheel has been redesigned and beefed up with a larger fixing pin, and the bags now come with the integrated aluminium bike stand included. This makes packing your bike much less of a hassle and you'll no longer need the road bike adaptor to transport your skinny wheeled steed. Features:
- 136 x 39 x 80 cm (outside dimensions)
- 130 x 27 x 80 cm (inside dimensions)
- 124cm max wheelbase.
- Suitable for road, XC, Trail, Enduro and DH bikes. 29" wheel compatible
- Not compatible with fat bikes.
- Foldable when not in use.
- 10.0kg (including clip-on wheel and bike stand)
- 147 x 36 x 85 cm (outside dimensions)
- 136 x 27 x 80 cm (inside dimensions)
- 130cm max wheelbase
- Includes bike stand, clip-on wheel, and frame pad
- Suitable for road, XC, Trail, Enduro and DH bikes
- Max tyre width 2.6" (29" wheel compatible)
- Not compatible with fat bikes
- Foldable when not in use
The included 9 function Multi Tool contains your most used tools and is designed to live inside your stem/steerer tube. Never get stuck without a Multi Tool on a ride ever again.$63.00
⬢ 2, 2.5, 3, 4, 5, 6, 8mm
⁕ T25 Torx
▬ Flat Head Screwdriver
- Light weight (Adds just 75g to your bike)
- VERY easy to install in less than 5 mins.
- Available in 6 colours (Black, Red, Blue, Green, Orange, Purple, Turq)
- No need to remove your star nut or thread your steerer tube.
- Colour matched to our Composite Pedals, Grips and Handlebar Decals.
- Run a single Multi Tool on all your bikes (extra carriers are $15 each)
- Fox except Fox 38 = 190mm (7.5") min
- Fox 38 = 210mm (8.25") min
- RockShox Forks = 210mm (8.25") min
Universal upright bike rack with no frame contact, for fast and secure mounting and maximum frame protection.
- No bike frame contact is made as the hook securely grabs the front wheel
- Suitable for bikes with carbon frames
- Versatile design accommodates bikes with non-traditional frame designs, rear suspension, and bottle cages
- Simple interface for switching carrier from one side of your car to the other
- Ratcheting wheel strap quickly secures back wheel to tray
- Fits most 20–29” wheel bicycles with tires up to 3" wide (up to 5” with Thule UpRide Fatbike Adapter, sold separately)
- Maximum bike weight up to 20 kg.
- Locks the bike to the bike rack and the bike rack to the roof racks (locks included)
- MIPS C2 brain protection system-protects against rotational impacts
- TeXtreme® Spread Tow carbon fiber shell
- 3 Shell sizes and 3 EPS sizes, 6 total size ranges from XS-XXL
- 24 total vents: 10 front intake ports, 5 overhead intake vents that channel air on top of your head and an industry leading 7 rear exhaust ports
- Anti-Microbial/Quick Dry XT2® Quick release contoured 3D cheek pads create an anatomically optimized fit. Separately placed X-Static® & XT2® precision fit headliner with 7 anchor points gives you optimal fit
- EPP Collarbone impact system; a relief area that reduces the forces in the center lower section of the helmet where shoulder/collarbone impacts have been known to occur
- Lightest Carbon DH/BMX Race helmet we have ever built at 1000g (+/- 50gm and Size M)
- Titanium D-Ring fasteners
- 3-year warranty
- CPSC 1203*, CE EN1078*, ASTM F1952-DH, ASTM 2032-BMX. *Varies by regional standards
Lightweight, shop quality shock pump. Full CNC-machined aluminum construction. Maximum quality and durability. Ergonomic handle enhances pumping comfort. Diaphragm gauge offers excellent accuracy; max. 400 psi (27.5 bar). Tough composite matrix case houses gauge and improves grip. Zero-loss chuck design unthreads from the shock after valve pin seals.
MAX:400psi | 27.5bar
THE ALL-NEW TURQ DOT AIR GLOVES WILL BE YOUR GO-TO OPTION ON HOT DAYS. HOLES SMALL ENOUGH TO LET IN AIR BUT REPEL WATER. We teamed up with Toray – the company that develops our carbon fiber – on our next offering in high-performance mountain bike apparel. The Yeti TURQ series is a moniker that promises the best quality product available – just like the designation on our TURQ bikes. The all-new TURQ Dot Air Gloves will be your go-to option on hot days. Holes small enough to let in air but repel water. Leather palms keep your grip on point. And a data tip finger keeps you in touch.$65.00
The Burgtec BMG Mudguard is a simple solution to keep the spray down when the weather is against you. Just simply attach the guard with zip ties to the underside of your fork bridge and fork legs and you’re ready to go. Fits the majority of suspension forks and rigid forks Lightweight mudguard Weight 20g$19.00
For many years the BIKE TRAVEL BAG is our approved solution for transporting almost any type of bike. As a hybrid construction it combines the advantages of a hard shell case with the properties of a soft bag.
SPECIFICATIONS285 l, 9100 g, 138 x 39 x 85 cm (Inside 130 x 27 x 80 cm) Collapsible to: 136 x 39 x 25 cm Maximum wheel base: 126 cm
- Fits most: Cross Country-, All Mountain-, Enduro-, Freeride-, Downhill-Bikes up to 29“, Gravel-, Road-, and Triathlon-Bikes
- New polycarbonate bike block for fixation included
- For safe transport of road bikes and triathlon bikes, you need the ROAD BIKE ADAPTER DISC,ROAD BIKE ALUMINIUM STAND or BIKE STAND
The Purist WaterGate Bottle features an amorphous silicon dioxide coating that's infused into the inner-wall of the bottle. Essentially, this forms a glass-like finish that provides a totally natural, and completely inert, solution to the problem of your drinks staining the bottle or leaving behind any residual aftertaste. This infusion also shields your fresh water from tasting like plastic on very hot days, making it akin to drinking straight from a sparkling clean glass.$22.00