Industry Nine’s A-Series stems are crafted from aluminum billet into a svelte design of equal form and function. Using practices honed in our machine shop over a decade of CNC manufacturing, we offer the rider another unyielding Industry Nine component.
Taking name and shape from the A-axis in our five-axis machining centers, the A35 and A318 are designed for all-mountain applications. The A35 and A318 utilize either a 35mm or 31.8mm handlebar clamp diameter.
Every A-Series stem is machined, anodized and assembled entirely in our Asheville, NC facility and available in a variety of lengths geared for modern trail bike geometry. Add our expressive mix of 11 anodized colors, and you’ve arrived at the intersection of execution and style
Black, Red, Lime, Turquoise, Purple
More grip, more comfort and an even more grip
Never rest upon the successes of the previous day. With the GE1 Evo we appeal to all Enduro riders and racers who are looking for more comfort, grip and a precise grip.
The aim of the GE1 update was to further increase the grip on the handlebars while further reducing required strength input. When mountain biking, less effort put into the handlebars leads to less muscle tension and thus reduces the risk of arm pump or numb hands. The results are more comfort, better control of your bike and an optimized arm position.
- 60 Grams
- Standard Grip Length - 5 1/8"
- Weight plus or minus 5%
- 1 Set of Bar Plugs Included
There’s an element of the unknown when it comes to running new trail and racing blind. Enduro spec follows suit. X01 Eagle AXS™ utilizes the proven backbone of SRAM 1x™. 500-percent gear range. More secure and longer wearing X-SYNC™2 chainring. The resilience of an aluminum cage, paired with the connected components of Eagle AXS™. Ready for the new gen of super bikes.
- Offset Grip design provides more padding on the palm side of Grip
- Made from our exclusive A.I.R.E. Compound for reduced weight and improved vibration dampening
- Contoured surface for improved comfort on longer rides
- Soft TPE Ends offer improved comfort and grip protection
- Ergonomic finger cutouts provide improved Grip in all conditions
- Dread Lock textured surface provides improved control with less effort