Industry Nine’s A-Series stems are crafted from aluminum billet into a svelte design of equal form and function. Using practices honed in our machine shop over a decade of CNC manufacturing, we offer the rider another unyielding Industry Nine component.
Taking name and shape from the A-axis in our five-axis machining centers, the A35 and A318 are designed for all-mountain applications. The A35 and A318 utilize either a 35mm or 31.8mm handlebar clamp diameter.
Every A-Series stem is machined, anodized and assembled entirely in our Asheville, NC facility and available in a variety of lengths geared for modern trail bike geometry. Add our expressive mix of 11 anodized colors, and you’ve arrived at the intersection of execution and style
Black, Red, Lime, Turquoise, Purple
Occupying a new realm in shifting performance, the redesigned XX1 Eagle™ derailleur gives no-compromise racers and dream-bike builders a true top-tier option. The crisp, precise XX1™ shifting feel athletes rely on now features an updated cage geometry for improved chain management. Occupying its rightful place at the top of the Eagle™ ecosystem, the XX1 Eagle™ rear derailleur makes full use of the new 10-52t cassettes and is backwards compatible to also work with the 10-50t.
- Smooth and reliable shifting performance
- Directional 11-speed chain
- More efficient and silent, less maintenance
- SIL-TEC surface treatment
- MTB, Road, E-BIKE 11-speed compatible
- Reinforced chain for E-BIKE use
- New chain plate dimension
- Weight: 257g (114Links)
- Backwards compatible, works with both 10-50t and new 10-52t cassettes.
- Updated cage architecture provides better chain retention and precise shifts.
- Comes in GX Eagle™ master colorway as part of Eagle™ Colorsystem and goes with all colors of Eagle cassettes & chains – from Black to Gold to Rainbow, to HardChrome and new Copper.