The Hakka MX is Ibis Cycles answer to the Swiss Army Knife. The Hakka MX is a gravel bike. It’s also a cross bike and a road bike. We’ve logged a few bike packing trips on the Hakka too.
You can outfit the bike with 27.5 mountain bike wheels, where it’ll accept up to a 2.1” tire.
In 700c mode, it’ll accommodate very nicely tires from 23c to over 40c.
With the hydraulic brakes being so good on CX/road/gravel bikes now, coupled with the ability to run big-volume big-traction tires, this bike is a total blast on dirt (especially fast flowing singletrack).
|Fork||ENVE G Series Carbon Fiber Gravel Fork: Flat Mount, Fender Eyelets, Internal Routing, Through Axle|
|Headset||CANE CREEK 40|
|Bar||Easton Carbon Drop Bar|
|Stem||Easton Carbon Stem 110mm|
|Crank||PRAXIS ZAYANTE CARBON – 40T|
|Rear Der.||Shimano XT Di2 11SPD|
|Cassette||Shimano XT 11-46T|
|Shifter||Shimano ULTEGRA Di2|
|Brakes||Shimano ULTEGRA BR-RS785|
|Post||Easton Carbon Post|
|Wheels||Industry Nine Rims, 27.5″ 24mm internal w/ i9 Torch Hubset|
|Tire Front||WTB HORIZON 47C|
|Tire Rear||WTB HORIZON 47C|
|Saddle||WTB Silverado Team 142mm width|
Only 1 left in stock
Ability to run 700C Wheels or 27.5″ Wheels
142mm through axle rear dropout spacing
T47 Threaded Bottom Bracket
Versatile Internal Cable Routing
Compression Molded Carbon Dropouts
Disc Brake Compatible
Two Color Choices, Fireball or Coal
Dropper Post Compatible
Headset is: IS 41/28.6 upper, IS 52/40 lower
1.5″ Tapered Head Tube
Warranty: 7 years
Max 1x chain ring size 48t
- The Turbo Levo SL looks like a Stumpjumper and, out on the trail, feels like one too. That’s no mistake. We aimed to build a Stumpjumper with a bit more boost to it and that’s exactly what you get—a Sidearm chassis with just the right amount of front-to-rear stiffness and 150mm of smooth, custom-tuned FOX rear suspension. To top it all off, we constructed this Turbo Levo SL chassis entirely from our light-yet-strong FACT 11m carbon.
- The lightweight SL 1.1 motor doubles your effort with as much as 240 watts of silent and powerful assistance to your pedals. The motor’s responsive torque curve delivers power perfectly in-tune with your normal riding cadence and leaves no resistance when you’re riding without power assistance.
- Worried about running out of power? No problem. Turbo Levo SL eats up big miles and long days. And if you’re looking for even more miles, our optional range extender boosts your range by another 50 percent. On top of all that, our Mission Control App can handle battery management automatically, ensuring your battery will last as long as you need it to.
- Assist up to 20 mph / 25 km/h
IF EVER THERE WAS A GRAVITY RIDERS’ XC BIKE, THE TALLBOY IS IT.
- Wheel size:27.5"
- Front travel:140mm
- Rear travel:130mm
|Frame||Santa Cruz 5010 CC, Raspberry Sorbet, Large, 2021|
|Fork||RockShox Pike Ultimate RC2 Charger2.1 140mm 27.5” BOOST 46mmOS Silver|
|Shock||RockShox Super Deluxe Ultimate|
|Headset||Cane Creek S40|
|Bar||Burgtec Ride High 38's|
|Stem||Burgtec Enduro Mk2 50mm|
|Crank||SRAM GX Eagle DUB|
|Rear Der.||SRAM GX Eagle Lunar 12spd|
|Cassette||SRAM GX Eagle Lunar 10-52T 12spd|
|Shifter||SRAM GX Eagle Trigger 12spd|
|Brakes||SRAM Code R (180mm Front & Rear)|
|Post||Rockshox Reverb Stealth 31.6mm 150mm New Lever|
|Wheels||Wheelset Raceface Aeffect-R Boost 30mm|
|Tire Front||Maxxis Minion DHF 27x2.5 EXO 3C GRIP TR|
|Tire Rear||Maxxis Minion DHRII 27x2.4 EXO 3C TR|
|Saddle||SDG Bel-Air 2.0 Cro-Mo BLK/SILV|
- Flip It To Rip It: Tune the ride of the Epic EVO’s FACT 11m carbon frame to match your preferred handling characteristics with flip-chip simplicity that allows riders to steepen the EVO’s headtube angle by half a degree while raising the bottom bracket height by six millimeters.
- X-Fusion's Manic dropper post offers infinitely adjustable travel via it's slick shifter-stye remote lever for hassle-free operation when things get dicey.
- 4-piston calipers on an XC bike? What a wonderful time to be alive—Shimano's 4-piston SLX calipers carry only a slight weight penalty over their 2-piston siblings, but offer plenty of smooth, controllable power to keep the EVO's newfound speed in check.
- Tubeless-ready rims feature a modern 25-millimeter internal width, allowing tires to achieve their ideal profile and footprint for optimal traction.
Frame spec Travel: 165mm Wheel size: 27.5″ Suspension: Split Pivot Designed for: EnduroKit specifications:
|Fork||RockShox Lyrik RCT2 170mm 27.5"|
|Shock||ROCKSHOX SUPER DELUXE RC3 DB 205X65 1TOKEN|
|Headset||FSA ORBIT 1.5 ZERO STACK|
|Bar||RaceFace Aeffect alloy bar|
|Stem||Burgtec MK3 35mm x 35mm|
|Grips||Odi Elite Pro|
|Crank||Sram X1 Carbon Crank|
|Rear Der.||Sram X01 Eagle 12spd|
|Cassette||Sram X01 Eagle 12spd|
|Shifter||Sram X01 Eagle 12spd|
|Brakes||Sram CODE R|
|F. Rotor||Sram Centerline|
|R. Rotor||Sram Centerline|
|Post||RockShox Reverb 150mm|
|Wheels||DT350 Hubset / ARC 30 rim's|
|Tire Front||Maxxis Minion DHF 2.5 EXO+ 3c TR|
|Tire Rear||Maxxis Minion DHR II 2.4 EXO+ TR|
|Saddle||Ergon SM PRO|