OUR NEW AIRBORNE™ 3L IS AN ACTION BACKPACK BEYOND ANYTHING ELSE OUT THERE, FULL OF HIGH PERFORMANCE FEATURES THAT WILL MAKE YOU FLY WITHOUT CRAMPING YOUR STYLE.
This is every singletrack riders favourite: it’s superfast – except there’s no rocket engine included. Sorry, you’ll have to do the pedaling.
Here you get our award winning NDM™ Race Suspension Harness that guarantees zero bouncing on your back, but still allows you to feel 100% free in action.
And if you get thirsty you just grab the drink tube from the super strong magnet clip that’s attached to the harness and take a few refreshing zips from the 2.0 liter Elite™ hydration bladder that’s buckled up inside the main compartment on your back. We like it solid and simple, so we picked a premium bladder for you with a Slide-Seal™ top and Plug-N-Play™ coupling for easier handling. The total pack volume of 3 liters can easily be transformed into 2 liters by removing the external multi-pocket where you carry your spare tube, multi-tool and/or rain jacket. It’s simply your race mode that will decide if you go light or superlight for the day.
WHAT MIGHT BE LESS AMAZING
The only backside of the coin that we can think of on this super smooth pack, would be -You’ll most likely get addicted to your Airborne™ 3L because of its perfect fit. It’s like wearing nothing at all. So what’s less amazing with that? Well, wearing your pack when you ride is cool, but we believe your partner will be less excited if you wear it in bed. Good luck!
NDM™ HARNESS BENEFITS
- 100% Bounce Free
- Patented & Award Winning Technology
- Super stretch that supports your breathing capacity
- Allows you the freedom to move
- Multi size function
- Best looking design [some bragging]
USWE (pronounced ‘you-swii’) is a Sweden-based company that manufactures flexible, bounce-free, action backpacks with a secure and perfect fit. All of its hydro backpacks and other camel packs are made using the brand’s patented harness design. USWE Backpacks are engineered to have a unique suspension and shape to fit snugly on the rider’s body without restricting body movement or breathing capacity. These USWE Hydration Packs are perfect for adventurers and can be used for various sports activities, including motosports, cycling, running, trail running, skiing, and more.
BEHIND THE BRAND
Founded in 2007, USWE has always strived to give adventure seekers an action pack that can withstand the harshest conditions without the rider feeling restricted. As a group of avid adventurers, the USWE team grew up exploring the Swedish countryside on their bikes. The team rode through the most challenging terrain and went far out into the wilderness. They packed their gear, water, and food in standard backpacks, but these lacked the storage capacity they needed. The backpacks were also uncomfortable as they were made for walking, not riding.
The USWE team’s passion for adventure (and frustration) led to the creation of the world-renowned USWE Hydration Backpacks. The development of USWE products has always involved the best athletes and weekend warriors so that the brand can provide nothing but the best for riders. USWE has always focused on its core philosophy – the pack has to be worn, not carried – so it focused on ensuring that the bags stay balanced and fixed on riders’ backs. No matter if you’re speeding through hills or trailing through the wilderness, USWE has got you covered.
WHY CHOOSE USWE HYDRATION BACKPACKS
All USWE Backpacks use the patented and award-winning NDM™ (No Dancing Monkey) harness technology. This innovative design ensures there’s no bouncing on your back because the packs are made to fit you perfectly. The technology gives backpacks an elastic 4-point strap so they can snug the pack tightly without hindering your movement. The backpacks are specifically developed for action sports such as dirt bike, running, and mountain bike. These products are suited for both men and women.
USWE Hydration Backpacks are designed to give riders the best performance. These products all undergo mud crawling testing, and valuable insights and input from top athletes are also integrated. USWE fitted “race suspension” in its action packs. This harness is perfect for riders who want to stay light and fast. It is ideal for racers and passionate enthusiasts who wish to take their speed to the next level. USWE also offers “heavy-duty suspension” for big adventures. This harness is made with durable yet lightweight materials, so you can take it to the extreme without worrying about restrictions.
WHY YOU NEED USWE HYDRATION BACKPACKS
Staying hydrated during your ride is crucial, especially during the summer or when you’re out into the unknown and exploring new trails. When you’re on a ride, you are exposed to the heat of the sun and the drying wind. Sometimes you can’t anticipate the humidity and heat level before heading out, and nothing is worse than being stuck on the road or the trails with no water source insight. Whether you want to brave the summer heat and drive your motorcycle, or you’re going on a multiple-day ride, hydration packs are essential. Instead of waiting for the next gas station to gulp down bottles of water because of dehydration, hydration packs allow you to have slow water intakes, so you never overdo your drinking. With a few sips every few minutes, you’ll have an efficient and effective way of hydrating your whole body.
|Pack type||Hydration Backpack|
|Hydration Capacity||2,0L / 70 oz|
|Hydration Type||Elite™ Hydration Bladder with Plug-n-Play Coupling|
|Hydration Hose Type||Hydraflex Drink Tube|
|Helmet Handsfree Compatible||Yes|
|Action Camera Harness Compatible||Yes|
|Harness System||NDM™ Race Harness|
|Shoulder Straps||High-vent foam shoulder straps with ergonomic form-fit|
|Chest Straps||Straps with Stretch Support that allow normal breathing capacity and your freedom to move|
|Back Panel||Ventilated back panel with foam ridges|
|Pack Weight||450g (*excl. bladder)|
|Dimensions||30 x 15 x 12 cm|
|Fits Torso||M – XL (84 – 110 cm / 33 – 43″)|
|Phone Pocket||Water resistant Phone Pocket at the back. Inner size: 8 – 16 cm|
|Organizer Pocket||On/Off external multi-pocket (1.0 liter): Keeps your tools and gear in secure position|
|Gear Attachment Points||Helmet Carry: Secure a full-face helmet|
|LED-Light Attachment||Easy and secure attachment for bike LED-light|
|Reflective Points||Visual reflective points: Front & Back|
|Number Of Pockets||3|
ULTRA-SLIM, SOFT AIRFLEX ELBOW GUARD
Minimalistic, comfortable fit and provides CE certified impact protection – all our design criteria accomplished!
By changing over to a 3D-shaped impact gel, we’ve achieved the minimalistic slim shape which does not restrict movement whilst keeping the CE Impact protection.
The lightweight construction, single sizing and silicone grip panels give you the famous Leatt non-slip fit. Once you put these on, you will understand what we mean.
The Airflex Elbow Guard scores a total of 11 points in the Leatt protection rating system.
THE LIGHTEST AND MOST BREATHABLE FULL-FACE HELMET WE HAVE EVER CREATEDThe Fox Proframe Helmet is the original full-face trail helmet and still the market leader. Designed to meet the needs of all-mountain riders and enduro racers, it packs MIPS™ technology and a dual-density EPS liner into a superlight shell along with our patented, fully integrated chinbar. The Proframe Helmet has 15 intake and nine exhaust vents which provide exceptional airflow and breathability on both climbs and descents. Thanks to its fixed design, there's no need to stop, remove, and store the chinbar. Ride wide open with the Proframe.
No matter the ride style. No matter the terrain. No matter the skill level. ShockWiz is an automated suspension tuning device for air-sprung mountain bikes that combines high-tech hardware with an intuitive smartphone app. Lightweight and durable, this powerful device provides tuning recommendations for air pressure, spring rate, compression, and rebound.
ShockWiz analyzes your travel at a rate of 100 times a second, providing you with the suspension performance and the ability to improve. Tuning recommendations are provided for balanced riding, playful riding, or custom tuning styles for riders that are looking for something more. Easily swap between tuning styles to test out what is most comfortable for your ride and enjoy a longer, smoother ride. ShockWiz automatically records suspension performance every time you ride. The ShockWiz app analyzes the data and displays straightforward adjustments that unite bike, rider, terrain and riding style.
ShockWiz works for all mountain bike riders, regardless of their experience or bike’s intended use. With ShockWiz, you know exactly how your suspension is performing – and how to make it better.
The CushCore Bead Dropper – The Ultimate Tire Lever.
The Bead Dropper tire tool significantly helps in removal and installation of CushCore tire inserts. Especially the critical step of dropping the bead into the rim channel.
- Rubberized ergonomic handle – the most comfortable tire lever you’ll ever use
- Unique “thumb flange” makes it easy to apply pressure to the tire bead
- Sturdy, durable plastic lever – strong enough for DH tires, yet won’t scratch your rims
- Lifetime warranty
Avaqua is a multi-purpose cleaning spray and polish which leaves no straking or residue upon evaporation.
Avaqua is a multi-purpose dewatering fluid and cleaner for use on any bike. Particularly useful on disc rotors and rim brake surfaces, to prepare surfaces for sticker and bar tape adhesion and to clean oil or grease spills. Dries rapidly after cleaning and leaves no sticky residue. Safe to use on carbon, rubber and alloy parts.
“How To Use” video embed below, or on YouTube.
AVAQUA is an excellent cleaner and dewatering fluid which is perfect for:
- Degreasing rims and disc rotors so brake pads grip and braking performance improves.
- Removing moisture from the drivetrain and brake calipers.
- Cleaning glasses and sunglasses
- Degreasing and cleaning frame prior to applying stickers
- Cleanup after a spill of lube or brake fluid.
- Giving forks or shocks a final spray wipe and clean after service.
- Applying to bars so grips slide easily into place and then remain in place after evaporation of the AVAQUA.
- MIPS C2 brain protection system-protects against rotational impacts
- TeXtreme® Spread Tow carbon fiber shell
- 3 Shell sizes and 3 EPS sizes, 6 total size ranges from XS-XXL
- 24 total vents: 10 front intake ports, 5 overhead intake vents that channel air on top of your head and an industry leading 7 rear exhaust ports
- Anti-Microbial/Quick Dry XT2® Quick release contoured 3D cheek pads create an anatomically optimized fit. Separately placed X-Static® & XT2® precision fit headliner with 7 anchor points gives you optimal fit
- EPP Collarbone impact system; a relief area that reduces the forces in the center lower section of the helmet where shoulder/collarbone impacts have been known to occur
- Lightest Carbon DH/BMX Race helmet we have ever built at 1000g (+/- 50gm and Size M)
- Titanium D-Ring fasteners
- 3-year warranty
- CPSC 1203*, CE EN1078*, ASTM F1952-DH, ASTM 2032-BMX. *Varies by regional standards
Universal upright bike rack with no frame contact, for fast and secure mounting and maximum frame protection.
- No bike frame contact is made as the hook securely grabs the front wheel
- Suitable for bikes with carbon frames
- Versatile design accommodates bikes with non-traditional frame designs, rear suspension, and bottle cages
- Simple interface for switching carrier from one side of your car to the other
- Ratcheting wheel strap quickly secures back wheel to tray
- Fits most 20–29” wheel bicycles with tires up to 3″ wide (up to 5” with Thule UpRide Fatbike Adapter, sold separately)
- Maximum bike weight up to 20 kg.
- Locks the bike to the bike rack and the bike rack to the roof racks (locks included)
** This is a Bulky Item **
Park Tool introduced the bicycle world to the 3-way hex wrench set over 30 years ago.
Our 3-way wrenches fit perfectly in the palm of the hand and provide excellent leverage, making them a favorite of countless shop mechanics worldwide.
- 4mm, 5mm, and 6mm hex set
- Wrenches made from industrial tool steel, through hardened and tempered for long life
- Ball end tips to access hard-to-reach areas
DOWNHILL RACING, BIG MOUNTAIN AND FREERIDING PRESENT A UNIQUE SET OF CHALLENGES WHEN IT COMES TO DESIGNING HIGH-PERFORMANCE FOOTWEAR. WHEN CRAFTING THE TNT, WE FOCUSED ON UNMATCHED GRIP, PROTECTION, DURABILITY AND COMFORT, DESIGNED AROUND THE PREMISE OF RIDING OUTSIDE YOUR COMFORT ZONE.Built on our DST 4.0 MAX GRIP rubber, the hexagonal pattern of the TNT is a larger diameter, suited best for long pedal pins. The anti-peel, synthetic upper features an asymmetrical medial collar with D3O impact protection. Custom molded toe cap and heel protection act as bumpers for your feet, and a high rise EVA midsole provides additional support and shock absorption. Add on a 40mm powerstrap to keep the laces tucked neatly out of the way and your foot secure, and you’re ready to battle for king of the mountain.
- Rubber Kinetics | DST 4.0 MAX GRIP Rubber Outsole
- Large hexagonal 14mm pattern for superior connection
- Asymmetrical medial collar with D3O impact protection
- Custom-molded rubber toe cap and heel protection
- Medial high-rise EVA midsole provides support and shock absorption
- TPP medial midsole protector
- 40mm powerstrap for additional retention
- D3O High Impact Zone Insole Technology absorbs shock and reduces fatigue
- Fully gusseted tongue prohibits intake of dirt and debris
- Weight: 490g (Men’s 10)
- Material: Synthetic, Rubber