- 10, 11 and 12 speed compatible
- Sealed Stainless Steel cartridge bearings
- Hub shell machined from a single forged aluminium billet
- Standard 6 bolt disc fitting
- 4 Pawl ratchet system with 44 tooth engagement (8.2 deg)
- Larger spoke flange to enable stiffer wheel builds
- Unsurpassed reliability
- Available in 148 x 12mm thru axle
**Contact us for wheel build options**
Pro 4 Boost 148mm rear hub Tech Specs >
- Now available with Shimano MicroSpline freehub body
- Specifically designed for 148 x 12mm frames with hub flanges move outboard 3mm compared to standard Pro 4 rear hub increasing complete wheel stiffness
- Available Black, Silver, Red, Blue, Purple and Orange
- Machined from forged 2014 T6 Aluminium billet
- Conversions available for 141 x QR and 148 x 12mm
- Supplied with freehubs to suit 10/11spd Shimano, 12 Speed MicroSpline, Sram XD or Hope cassette
- Aluminium or steel Shimano freehub body options
- Weight: 311g (36 hole, Shimano)
Pro 4 Boost Rear
Purple, Silver, Black, Blue, Orange, Red
148x12mm 32h Microspline, 148x12mm 32h XD
– Aluminium trigger designed for a positive lever feel.
– Includes bar clamp
– MatchMaker™X compatible.
– Master GX Eagle™ master colorway to match all cassette and chain colors as part of Eagle™ Colorsystem.
A full bred enduro race saddle!The new saddle for performance oriented enduro and gravity riders was developed and race tested in the Enduro World Series. The SM Enduro Men has a V-shape and a flat top, providing maximum freedom of movement in technical terrain. It also comes with a male specific relief zone. In order to ensure even better bike control with your legs all contouring edges are comfortably padded.
XTR – Chainring – DYNAMIC CHAIN ENGAGEMENT+ – 12-speed
XTR SM-CRM95 race performance chainring delivers smooth and responsive pedaling over bumpy terrain. The SM-CRM95 chainring features SHIMANO DYNAMIC CHAIN ENGAGEMENT+ technology, which features special gear teeth profiles that deliver exceptional chain engagement and chain retention.
Enduro has evolved ever closer to Downhill. The Enduro MK3 Stem is all you need for hitting the trails with wing suit type accuracy. This Stem was born out of rider’s demands for precision and for those moments when you have to be inch-perfect.
- Forged and Fully CNC machined from AL6061 – T6 Aluminium
- Stainless Steel Hardware
- Available lengths – 35mm, 42.5mm and 50mm
- Available in both 31.8mm and 35mm Clamp
- Weight; 35mm 138g, 42.5mm 152g , 50mm 160g
- 9 Colours; Burgtec Black, Race Red, Deep Blue, Purple Rain, Kash Bronze, Iron Bro Orange, Rhodium Silver, Burgtec Bullion Gold and Toxic Barbie Pink
Occupying a new realm in shifting performance, the redesigned XX1 Eagle™ derailleur gives no-compromise racers and dream-bike builders a true top-tier option. The crisp, precise XX1™ shifting feel athletes rely on now features an updated cage geometry for improved chain management. Occupying its rightful place at the top of the Eagle™ ecosystem, the XX1 Eagle™ rear derailleur makes full use of the new 10-52t cassettes and is backwards compatible to also work with the 10-50t.
- 160Wh capacity delivers up to one additional hour of riding.
- Compatible with Turbo SL Bikes.
- Includes a 3 LED charge-level indicator.
- SL Range Extender cable SOLD SEPARATELY
Bigger, grippier, lighter and as tough as ever. The Penthouse Flat MK5 pedal is here!
After two years of development and testing the MK5 Penthouse Flat is here. Retaining our signature toughness, the MK5 is the lightest and grippiest Burgtec pedal to date. We did this by not only increasing the size of the pedal platform, but also how concave it is alongside reducing the diameter of the pins and adding the most wear resistant internals on the market. From the outside to the inside, we’ve sweated the details of the MK5 to bring you the ultimate flat pedal.