Hope Pro 4 Boost Rear Hub
- 10, 11 and 12 speed compatible
- Sealed Stainless Steel cartridge bearings
- Hub shell machined from a single forged aluminium billet
- Standard 6 bolt disc fitting
- 4 Pawl ratchet system with 44 tooth engagement (8.2 deg)
- Larger spoke flange to enable stiffer wheel builds
- Unsurpassed reliability
- Available in 148 x 12mm thru axle
Pro 4 Boost 148mm rear hub Tech Specs >
- Now available with Shimano MicroSpline freehub body
- Specifically designed for 148 x 12mm frames with hub flanges move outboard 3mm compared to standard Pro 4 rear hub increasing complete wheel stiffness
- Available Black, Silver, Red, Blue, Purple and Orange
- Machined from forged 2014 T6 Aluminium billet
- Conversions available for 141 x QR and 148 x 12mm
- Supplied with freehubs to suit 10/11spd Shimano, 12 Speed MicroSpline, Sram XD or Hope cassette
- Aluminium or steel Shimano freehub body options
- Weight: 311g (36 hole, Shimano)
Pro 4 Boost Rear
Purple, Silver, Black, Blue, Orange, Red
148x12mm 32h Microspline, 148x12mm 32h XD
- Smooth and reliable shifting performance
- Directional 11-speed chain
- More efficient and silent, less maintenance
- SIL-TEC surface treatment
- MTB, Road, E-BIKE 11-speed compatible
- Reinforced chain for E-BIKE use
- New chain plate dimension
- Weight: 257g (114Links)
- Offset Grip design provides more padding on the palm side of Grip
- Made from our exclusive A.I.R.E. Compound for reduced weight and improved vibration dampening
- Contoured surface for improved comfort on longer rides
- Soft TPE Ends offer improved comfort and grip protection
- Ergonomic finger cutouts provide improved Grip in all conditions
- Dread Lock textured surface provides improved control with less effort
- Backwards compatible, works with both 10-50t and new 10-52t cassettes.
- Updated cage architecture provides better chain retention and precise shifts.
- Comes in GX Eagle™ master colorway as part of Eagle™ Colorsystem and goes with all colors of Eagle cassettes & chains – from Black to Gold to Rainbow, to HardChrome and new Copper.
VITAL-MTB 4.5/5 Star Review - Read the full review here
“With a thin and wide design that provides plenty of grip and stability, the OneUp aluminum pedals offers great performance in a durable and easy to maintain package”
The OneUp Aluminum Pedals features a huge (115x105mm) super grippy platform with 10 rear-loading hexagonal steel pins per side to keep your feet planted on even the roughest of trails. With a weight of only 365g, the OneUp Aluminum Pedals won't slow you down on the climbs.
Designed from stealth rubber down and shaped with a subtle convex profile to provide you with more grip thanks to the pedals sitting in the natural arch of your foot. The ultra-thin design (only 8mm at the leading edge) gives you maximum clearance to reduce pedal strikes and deflect off trail obstacle. Clip Less, Ride More.
- 10 rear loading custom hexagonal removable pins per side for maximum grip
- Ultra thin leading edge chamfered design to deflect off any obstacle
- Fully sealed and serviceable design with built in bearing extractor
- Wide platform design for increased stability
- Contoured shape provides ultimate connected feel
INSTRUCTIONSEnsure flange pedal washer and lip seal are assembled with flange side towards crank. In the following orientation. We recommend an additional standard pedal washer to be used with counter bored cranks in between our pedal and the crank. Install with 8mm Hex. Torque to 35Nm (25 ft-lbs) Min NOTE:
- Uninstalled pedals have a minimal axial movement built in that is eliminated when fully install on cranks.
- The retaining O-ring is only to keep the flange washer and seal on pedal in the box and for assembly. It is not necessary for the function of the pedal and can be removed.
- Out of the box our pedals have some resistance to free spinning by design. This can be adjusted by adding or removing grease upon disassembly. Free spinning will increase over time and wear of the bushing.
SHIMANO DEORE - 12-speed - HG - MTB Chain
- Proprietary design ensures smooth shifting and strength
- Extended inner plate improves chain engagement and retention
- Shorter shift times and less pedaling shock
- Optimized to work with HYPERGLIDE+ cassette sprockets and DYNAMIC CHAIN ENGAGEMENT+ chainrings
Elevating the shift, expanding the capable, the X01 Eagle™ derailleur features an updated cage architecture, to provide better chain management than ever. The X01 Eagle™ rear derailleur works with the new 10-52t cassettes and is backwards compatible to also work with 10-50t options. As part of the new Eagle™ Coloursystem, it comes in X01 Eagle™ master colourway to go perfectly with any colour cassette and chain a rider wants.
The Rekon is an aggressive trail tire inspired by the Ikon
- 3C MaxxTerra Available
- Designed for aggressive XC trails
- Reinforced EXO construction Available
- Wide trail (WT) casing is optimised for 30-35mm inner width rims
The Rekon is an aggressive trail tire inspired by the Ikon for intermediate and technical terrain. Wide knobs down the middle provide control under braking and L-shaped side knobs assure support when carving loose turns. With confidence like this you can race more and scout less with the Rekon.