- Lightweight Fiberglass shell construction
- 20 high-flow intake and exhaust ports for maximum ventilation
- Added eps and new headform shape for improved impact performance
- Full incremental sizing for greater range of fitment
- Purpose-built internal cavities for audio integration
- Includes TLD drawstring helmet sock
- Exceeds bicycle certifications: ASTM F1952-DH, ASTM F2032-BMX
- 1225 grams
- Not intended for use with motorized vehicles
The D3 Fiberlite features many of the racing-derived features found on its top-shelf D3 Carbon and D3 Composite siblings. The D3 Fiberlite sources a lightweight fiberglass shell with wind-tunnel proven aerodynamics and an efficient ventilation system. Deep EPS channeling optimizes airflow to keep the head cool. Fit is aided by the contoured and anatomic 3D cheek pads and removable and washable Dri-lex liner. The 3D cheek pads also quick-release for emergency helmet removable. Thanks to the D3 Fiberlite, the most decorated helmet in professional racing is now available for riders who crave factory performance.
FACTORY ORANGE, FACTORY WHITE/GRAY, Mono Black, RACESHOP BLACK/GOLD, SILHOUETTE NAVY/SILVER, SILHOUETTE RED/WHITE, SPEEDCODE GRAY, SPEEDCODE RED
LGE, MED, XL, XXL
- THE TRAIL BENCHMARK — When we set out to design the all-new Stumpjumper, we pursued some hefty goals. It had to excel on any kind of trail, for every style of rider. To achieve that, we went after serious weight reduction without sacrificing durability, a stiff, responsive chassis that still rides light and lively, geometry that improves everyone’s riding, and the best suspension kinematics we know how to design. Turns out, you can have your cake and eat it too with the new Stumpjumper.
- THE SWEETEST 130MM OF TRAVEL YOU’LL EVER RIDE — We massaged the kinematics of the Stumpjumper suspension to bring out the very best all-round performance possible in a 130mm package. Countless hours of suspension lab development and field testing created a refined mid-travel ripper that eats big terrain like a gravity fed beast, handles like a dream everywhere, and climbs like it has a motor.
- PROGRESSIVE GEOMETRY — The S-Sizing geometry of the new Stumpjumper hits the progressive sweet spot. It’s long, low and slack, with a short offset fork and a steeper seat tube angle. These numbers combine to make your ride more stable, more carvealicious, more comfortable climbing, more better everywhere. With FlipChip adjustability you’re able to further fine-tune your fit, ensuring that your new Stumpjumper performs flawlessly on whatever terrain you choose.
- RIDER-FIRST ENGINEEREDTM — Rider-First EngineeredTM frames use a size-specific approach to ride characteristics that ensures benchmark handling and flawless performance, regardless of frame or rider size. Whether you’re a jump-happy grom riding an S1, or a DH-fiend giant in need of the lengthy S6, you’ll experience the same ride traits – rail-sharp cornering and balanced front and rear stiffness – at the lightest-possible weight, And by light, we mean real light: 2,250 grams (S-Works, S-3 size, with rear shock).
- SWATTM — When we introduced the SWATTM door on the Stumpjumper in 2016, we increased pocket space, and added room for those “oh s**t” pumps and flat accessories. With the new Stumpjumper, we’ve kept those same design hallmarks that you know and love.
|Fork||Rockshox ZEB Ultimate 160mm, 37O/S, 27.5″ (Used)|
|Rear Shock||FOX Factory Float DPX2, 140mm, 210x55mm (Used)|
|Stem||Oneup Components Alloy 50mm x 35mm (Brand NEW)|
|Grips||ODI elite pro, black (Brand New)|
|Saddle||Yeti WTB silverado (Brand New)|
|Handlebars||Oneup Components Carbon 800mm x 20r (Brand New)|
|Seatpost||Oneup Components, 180mm 31.6 dropper post (Brand New)|
|Brakes||Shimano XT m8120, 4 pots (203mm F / 180mm R) (Brand New)|
|Chain||Sram GX eagle, 12-speed (Brand New)|
|Crankset||Sram GX eagle, 170mm (Brand New)|
|Chainrings||Sram GX eagle, X-sync 32T 3mm (Brand New)|
|Derailleur||Sram GX eagle, 10-52T, 12-speed (Brand New)|
|Shifter||Sram GX eagle, 12-speed (Brand New)|
|Rims||DT Swiss EX511 32H, 27.5″ 30mm internal (Used)|
|Hubs||HopeTech PRO4 EVO (Black) (Used)|
Cooler, Faster in a Protective PackageThe trailblazing A2 is Troy Lee Designs’ MTB trail helmet that checks all the boxes. Its stylish shell not only incorporates huge intake and exhaust ventilation ports, but it also comes with the very best in impact protection. From breakaway visor screws and the innovative MIPS® system and an industry-first dual-density EPP + EPS liner that protects against both high and low-speed impacts; this is a helmet that doesn’t take your safety lightly. Add in an adjustable strap and X-Static® Pure Silver comfort liner and the comfort is every bit on par with the protection.
- 4-position Adjustable Visor
- Adjustable Visor
- Dual Flow Ventilation™
- Exposed Polycarbonate Roll Cage
- Float Fit Race™ (integrated with MIPS)
- Fusion In-Mold Polycarbonate Shell
- Integrated Breakaway Camera Mount
- No-Twist Tri-Glides™
- Progressive Layering™
- Sweat Guide™ Padding
- X-Static® Padding
VENTS:26 Helmet Vents, 4 brow ports
- CE EN1078
- CPSC Bicycle