EXPERIENCE ENDURO RACING AND ALL-MOUNTAIN RIDING IN THE TERRADURA™. WITH A GRIPPY VIBRAM OUTSOLE FOR TRACTION, STRONG BUCKLE CLOSURE, WOMEN’S-SPECIFIC TAILORING, AND AEGIS MICROBE SHIELD TECHNOLOGY, IT’S BEEN MADE TO HANDLE IT ALL.
THE TERRADURA BLENDS WALKABILITY, DURABILITY AND PEDALING STIFFNESS, GIVING YOU A MORE VERSATILE VERSION OF A TRUE MOUNTAIN BIKE SHOE.
A robust Vibram® lugged outsole grips pedals as well as mud, logs and rocks with equal dexterity. The supple microfiber upper is tailored for a woman’s foot and features a micro-ratcheting buckle and two-strap closure system that adjusts quickly and easily to tune the fit.
HIGH-QUALITY, BREATHABLE EVOFIBER MICROFIBER UPPER
STRONG AND SECURE RATCHETING N-1 BUCKLE CLOSURE AND N-2 STRAP (REPLACEABLE)
PRESSURE-RELIEVING OFFSET MID-FOOT STRAP
RUBBER TOE CAP
MOLDED EVA FOOTBED WITH MEDIUM ARCH SUPPORT
MOLDED SPD-COMPATIBLE SHANK WITH OPTIMIZED CLEAT ZONE
UPDATED FULL VIBRAM HIGH-TRACTION LUGGED OUTSOLE
FLEXIBLE FOREFOOT FOR WALKING
410 GRAMS (SIZE 39)
Black/ Dynasty Green, Black
US 12, US 13, US 13.5, US 7.5 Womens, US 9.5
- MIPS C2 brain protection system-protects against rotational impacts
- TeXtreme® Spread Tow carbon fiber shell
- 3 Shell sizes and 3 EPS sizes, 6 total size ranges from XS-XXL
- 24 total vents: 10 front intake ports, 5 overhead intake vents that channel air on top of your head and an industry leading 7 rear exhaust ports
- Anti-Microbial/Quick Dry XT2® Quick release contoured 3D cheek pads create an anatomically optimized fit. Separately placed X-Static® & XT2® precision fit headliner with 7 anchor points gives you optimal fit
- EPP Collarbone impact system; a relief area that reduces the forces in the center lower section of the helmet where shoulder/collarbone impacts have been known to occur
- Lightest Carbon DH/BMX Race helmet we have ever built at 1000g (+/- 50gm and Size M)
- Titanium D-Ring fasteners
- 3-year warranty
- CPSC 1203*, CE EN1078*, ASTM F1952-DH, ASTM 2032-BMX. *Varies by regional standards
- Degreasing rims and disc rotors so brake pads grip and braking performance improves.
- Removing moisture from the drivetrain and brake calipers.
- Cleaning glasses and sunglasses
- Degreasing and cleaning frame prior to applying stickers
- Cleanup after a spill of lube or brake fluid.
- Giving forks or shocks a final spray wipe and clean after service.
- Applying to bars so grips slide easily into place and then remain in place after evaporation of the AVAQUA.
Universal upright bike rack with no frame contact, for fast and secure mounting and maximum frame protection.
- No bike frame contact is made as the hook securely grabs the front wheel
- Suitable for bikes with carbon frames
- Versatile design accommodates bikes with non-traditional frame designs, rear suspension, and bottle cages
- Simple interface for switching carrier from one side of your car to the other
- Ratcheting wheel strap quickly secures back wheel to tray
- Fits most 20–29” wheel bicycles with tires up to 3" wide (up to 5” with Thule UpRide Fatbike Adapter, sold separately)
- Maximum bike weight up to 20 kg.
- Locks the bike to the bike rack and the bike rack to the roof racks (locks included)