Giro Tazz MTB Goggles
$89.00 – $129.00
WHEN IT’S IMPORTANT TO SEE ROCKS, ROOTS, AND LOW-HANGING BRANCHES, THE TAZZ™ MOUNTAIN BIKE GOGGLE DELIVERS THANKS TO ITS COMFORTABLE DESIGN AND EXPANSION VIEW (EXV) TECHNOLOGY.
The Tazz Mountain Bike Goggle utilises a new, medium frame designed around our Expansion View Technology (EXV) to deliver a wide field of view with a more minimal footprint that’s comfortable on a variety of face shapes and sizes. Crisp optics and a tear-off compatible polycarbonate lens work with a comfortable, stable fit and supervent foam.
EXPANSION VIEW TECHNOLOGY: EXPANSION VIEW TECHNOLOGY (EXV)
EYEWEAR COMPATIBLE: OVER-THE-GLASSES TECHNOLOGY
EXTRAS BONUS: 1 TRUE SIGHT POLYCARBONATE CLEAR LENS
FRAME: MEDIUM-SIZED ADULT FIT
FACE FOAM: SUPERVENT FOAM
ANTI-FOG COATING: ANTI-FOG COATING
Black Grey – Vivid Trail Lens, Lava – Vivid Trail Lens, Midnight Peach – Grey Cobalt Lens
DESCRIPTIONThe most advanced muscle recovery protein formula available. ReCharge was developed by Exercise Sport Scientists using the highest quality ingredients to enhance your athletic performance. ReCharge accelerates your muscle recovery and growth so you can recovery faster from training and competition.
- Rapid absorption
- Contains zero banned substances
- High in advanced leucine and BCAA peptides to promote muscle recovery and growth
- Added colostrum and lactoferrin for increase recovery and increase immune function
- Low in fat and carbohydrates
- MIPS C2 brain protection system-protects against rotational impacts
- TeXtreme® Spread Tow carbon fiber shell
- 3 Shell sizes and 3 EPS sizes, 6 total size ranges from XS-XXL
- 24 total vents: 10 front intake ports, 5 overhead intake vents that channel air on top of your head and an industry leading 7 rear exhaust ports
- Anti-Microbial/Quick Dry XT2® Quick release contoured 3D cheek pads create an anatomically optimized fit. Separately placed X-Static® & XT2® precision fit headliner with 7 anchor points gives you optimal fit
- EPP Collarbone impact system; a relief area that reduces the forces in the center lower section of the helmet where shoulder/collarbone impacts have been known to occur
- Lightest Carbon DH/BMX Race helmet we have ever built at 1000g (+/- 50gm and Size M)
- Titanium D-Ring fasteners
- 3-year warranty
- CPSC 1203*, CE EN1078*, ASTM F1952-DH, ASTM 2032-BMX. *Varies by regional standards
- EDC TOP CAP
- EDC steerer plug
- 2x 1mm, 3mm, & 5mm Headset Spacers
SPECIFICATIONS285 l, 9100 g, 138 x 39 x 85 cm (Inside 130 x 27 x 80 cm) Collapsible to: 136 x 39 x 25 cm Maximum wheel base: 126 cm
- Fits most: Cross Country-, All Mountain-, Enduro-, Freeride-, Downhill-Bikes up to 29“, Gravel-, Road-, and Triathlon-Bikes
- New polycarbonate bike block for fixation included
- For safe transport of road bikes and triathlon bikes, you need the ROAD BIKE ADAPTER DISC,ROAD BIKE ALUMINIUM STAND or BIKE STAND
DESCRIPTIONThe Bell Super DH with MIPS is a helmet that is designed not just to look great and suit a wide variety of riding (nailed it!), but importantly it is absolutely brimming with safety features. First off, the integrated MIPS for unparalleled impact protection and the 360 wraparound chin bar is able to satisfy some of the most rigorous safety standard testing while still being easily removable. Since Bell Super DH MIPS is designed with downhill riding in mind, there's a huge eyeglass / goggle-friendly eyeport, and of course a snap-in camera mount to capture your shred-sesh. Add on an adjustable-height visor, Overbrow Ventilation and X-Static padding - the Bell Super DH MIPS helmet is a high performance, safety-focused helmet that doesn't compromise on comfort or style while keeping your head secure. CERTIFICATION:
- ASTM F1952-00 (Downhill safety certification)
- ASTM F2032-06 (BMX safety certification)
- CE EN1078
- CPSC Bicycle
- AS/NZS 2063:2008
- Float Fit DH™ w/ Fidlock Buckle
- Fusion In-Mold Polycarbonate Shell
- Goggleguide™ Adjustable Visor System
- Integrated Breakaway Camera Mount
- MIPS® Spherical
- No-Twist Tri-Glides™
- Overbrow Ventilation™
- Progressive Layering™
- Sweat Guide™ Padding
- Wraparound Protection™
- X-Static® and XT-2® Padding
- Degreasing rims and disc rotors so brake pads grip and braking performance improves.
- Removing moisture from the drivetrain and brake calipers.
- Cleaning glasses and sunglasses
- Degreasing and cleaning frame prior to applying stickers
- Cleanup after a spill of lube or brake fluid.
- Giving forks or shocks a final spray wipe and clean after service.
- Applying to bars so grips slide easily into place and then remain in place after evaporation of the AVAQUA.