Frame spec Travel: 165mm Wheel size: 27.5″ Suspension: Split Pivot Designed for: EnduroKit specifications:
|Fork||RockShox Lyrik RCT2 170mm 27.5"|
|Shock||ROCKSHOX SUPER DELUXE RC3 DB 205X65 1TOKEN|
|Headset||FSA ORBIT 1.5 ZERO STACK|
|Bar||RaceFace Aeffect alloy bar|
|Stem||Burgtec MK3 35mm x 35mm|
|Grips||Odi Elite Pro|
|Crank||Sram X1 Carbon Crank|
|Rear Der.||Sram X01 Eagle 12spd|
|Cassette||Sram X01 Eagle 12spd|
|Shifter||Sram X01 Eagle 12spd|
|Brakes||Sram CODE R|
|F. Rotor||Sram Centerline|
|R. Rotor||Sram Centerline|
|Post||RockShox Reverb 150mm|
|Wheels||DT350 Hubset / ARC 30 rim's|
|Tire Front||Maxxis Minion DHF 2.5 EXO+ 3c TR|
|Tire Rear||Maxxis Minion DHR II 2.4 EXO+ TR|
|Saddle||Ergon SM PRO|
- Lightweight Fiberglass shell construction
- 20 high-flow intake and exhaust ports for maximum ventilation
- Added eps and new headform shape for improved impact performance
- Full incremental sizing for greater range of fitment
- Purpose-built internal cavities for audio integration
- Includes TLD drawstring helmet sock
- Exceeds bicycle certifications: ASTM F1952-DH, ASTM F2032-BMX
- 1225 grams
- Not intended for use with motorized vehicles
BUILT TO SEND IT!Built on our legendary Full-9 platform, the Full-9 Fusion is our no-compromise full-face helmet for riders who hold nothing back. With a premium fiberglass shell, a wide field of view, Overbrow Ventilation intakes, a plush interior, and MIPS technology, this helmet delivers world-class quality, fit and features. It doesn’t matter if you are chasing the clock on a downhill run, or sending big gaps at your favorite bike park, if you are a rider who loves to shuttle to the top and then shred all the way down, this helmet is built for you.
Cooler, Faster in a Protective Package
The trailblazing A2 is Troy Lee Designs’ MTB trail helmet that checks all the boxes. Its stylish shell not only incorporates huge intake and exhaust ventilation ports, but it also comes with the very best in impact protection. From breakaway visor screws and the innovative MIPS® system and an industry-first dual-density EPP + EPS liner that protects against both high and low-speed impacts; this is a helmet that doesn’t take your safety lightly. Add in an adjustable strap and X-Static® Pure Silver comfort liner and the comfort is every bit on par with the protection.
- THE TRAIL BENCHMARK — When we set out to design the all-new Stumpjumper, we pursued some hefty goals. It had to excel on any kind of trail, for every style of rider. To achieve that, we went after serious weight reduction without sacrificing durability, a stiff, responsive chassis that still rides light and lively, geometry that improves everyone’s riding, and the best suspension kinematics we know how to design. Turns out, you can have your cake and eat it too with the new Stumpjumper.
- THE SWEETEST 130MM OF TRAVEL YOU’LL EVER RIDE — We massaged the kinematics of the Stumpjumper suspension to bring out the very best all-round performance possible in a 130mm package. Countless hours of suspension lab development and field testing created a refined mid-travel ripper that eats big terrain like a gravity fed beast, handles like a dream everywhere, and climbs like it has a motor.
- PROGRESSIVE GEOMETRY — The S-Sizing geometry of the new Stumpjumper hits the progressive sweet spot. It’s long, low and slack, with a short offset fork and a steeper seat tube angle. These numbers combine to make your ride more stable, more carvealicious, more comfortable climbing, more better everywhere. With FlipChip adjustability you’re able to further fine-tune your fit, ensuring that your new Stumpjumper performs flawlessly on whatever terrain you choose.
- RIDER-FIRST ENGINEEREDTM — Rider-First EngineeredTM frames use a size-specific approach to ride characteristics that ensures benchmark handling and flawless performance, regardless of frame or rider size. Whether you’re a jump-happy grom riding an S1, or a DH-fiend giant in need of the lengthy S6, you’ll experience the same ride traits – rail-sharp cornering and balanced front and rear stiffness – at the lightest-possible weight, And by light, we mean real light: 2,250 grams (S-Works, S-3 size, with rear shock).
- SWATTM — When we introduced the SWATTM door on the Stumpjumper in 2016, we increased pocket space, and added room for those “oh s**t” pumps and flat accessories. With the new Stumpjumper, we’ve kept those same design hallmarks that you know and love.
- MIPS C2 brain protection system-protects against rotational impacts
- TeXtreme® Spread Tow carbon fiber shell
- 3 Shell sizes and 3 EPS sizes, 6 total size ranges from XS-XXL
- 24 total vents: 10 front intake ports, 5 overhead intake vents that channel air on top of your head and an industry leading 7 rear exhaust ports
- Anti-Microbial/Quick Dry XT2® Quick release contoured 3D cheek pads create an anatomically optimized fit. Separately placed X-Static® & XT2® precision fit headliner with 7 anchor points gives you optimal fit
- EPP Collarbone impact system; a relief area that reduces the forces in the center lower section of the helmet where shoulder/collarbone impacts have been known to occur
- Lightest Carbon DH/BMX Race helmet we have ever built at 1000g (+/- 50gm and Size M)
- Titanium D-Ring fasteners
- 3-year warranty
- CPSC 1203*, CE EN1078*, ASTM F1952-DH, ASTM 2032-BMX. *Varies by regional standards