WITH SPHERICAL TECHNOLOGY, BEST-IN-CLASS VENTILATION, DEEP COVERAGE AND LUXURIOUS COMFORT, MANIFEST IS THE MOST PREMIUM TRAIL-RIDING HELMET AVAILABLE.
CONFIDENCE IN MOTION
Among the Manifest’s extraordinary features is Spherical Technology, which utilizes a ball-and-socket design powered by MIPS®, the market-leading brain protection system that helps to reduce rotational forces. Spherical Technology allows the outer liner to rotate around the inner liner during a crash and also eliminates contact with a hard-plastic slip-plane. In addition to leading head protection, the Manifest offers wide-open airflow thanks to the AURA reinforcing arch, which bolsters structural integrity while allowing air to flow into the massive Wind Tunnel vents. You’ll also get a comfortable, secure fit with the easy fit and positioning adjustments built in to the Roc Loc Trail Air fit system and plush, antimicrobial XT2 padding for exceptional sweat absorption.
LGE, MED, SML, Large, Medium, Small
Matte Black, Matte Grey, Matte Olive
DOWNHILL RACING, BIG MOUNTAIN AND FREERIDING PRESENT A UNIQUE SET OF CHALLENGES WHEN IT COMES TO DESIGNING HIGH-PERFORMANCE FOOTWEAR. WHEN CRAFTING THE TNT, WE FOCUSED ON UNMATCHED GRIP, PROTECTION, DURABILITY AND COMFORT, DESIGNED AROUND THE PREMISE OF RIDING OUTSIDE YOUR COMFORT ZONE.Built on our DST 4.0 MAX GRIP rubber, the hexagonal pattern of the TNT is a larger diameter, suited best for long pedal pins. The anti-peel, synthetic upper features an asymmetrical medial collar with D3O impact protection. Custom molded toe cap and heel protection act as bumpers for your feet, and a high rise EVA midsole provides additional support and shock absorption. Add on a 40mm powerstrap to keep the laces tucked neatly out of the way and your foot secure, and you’re ready to battle for king of the mountain.
- Rubber Kinetics | DST 4.0 MAX GRIP Rubber Outsole
- Large hexagonal 14mm pattern for superior connection
- Asymmetrical medial collar with D3O impact protection
- Custom-molded rubber toe cap and heel protection
- Medial high-rise EVA midsole provides support and shock absorption
- TPP medial midsole protector
- 40mm powerstrap for additional retention
- D3O High Impact Zone Insole Technology absorbs shock and reduces fatigue
- Fully gusseted tongue prohibits intake of dirt and debris
- Weight: 490g (Men’s 10)
- Material: Synthetic, Rubber
- MIPS C2 brain protection system-protects against rotational impacts
- TeXtreme® Spread Tow carbon fiber shell
- 3 Shell sizes and 3 EPS sizes, 6 total size ranges from XS-XXL
- 24 total vents: 10 front intake ports, 5 overhead intake vents that channel air on top of your head and an industry leading 7 rear exhaust ports
- Anti-Microbial/Quick Dry XT2® Quick release contoured 3D cheek pads create an anatomically optimized fit. Separately placed X-Static® & XT2® precision fit headliner with 7 anchor points gives you optimal fit
- EPP Collarbone impact system; a relief area that reduces the forces in the center lower section of the helmet where shoulder/collarbone impacts have been known to occur
- Lightest Carbon DH/BMX Race helmet we have ever built at 1000g (+/- 50gm and Size M)
- Titanium D-Ring fasteners
- 3-year warranty
- CPSC 1203*, CE EN1078*, ASTM F1952-DH, ASTM 2032-BMX. *Varies by regional standards
The CushCore Bead Dropper – The Ultimate Tire Lever.
The Bead Dropper tire tool significantly helps in removal and installation of CushCore tire inserts. Especially the critical step of dropping the bead into the rim channel.
- Rubberized ergonomic handle – the most comfortable tire lever you’ll ever use
- Unique “thumb flange” makes it easy to apply pressure to the tire bead
- Sturdy, durable plastic lever – strong enough for DH tires, yet won’t scratch your rims
- Lifetime warranty
Avaqua is a multi-purpose cleaning spray and polish which leaves no straking or residue upon evaporation.
Avaqua is a multi-purpose dewatering fluid and cleaner for use on any bike. Particularly useful on disc rotors and rim brake surfaces, to prepare surfaces for sticker and bar tape adhesion and to clean oil or grease spills. Dries rapidly after cleaning and leaves no sticky residue. Safe to use on carbon, rubber and alloy parts.
“How To Use” video embed below, or on YouTube.
AVAQUA is an excellent cleaner and dewatering fluid which is perfect for:
- Degreasing rims and disc rotors so brake pads grip and braking performance improves.
- Removing moisture from the drivetrain and brake calipers.
- Cleaning glasses and sunglasses
- Degreasing and cleaning frame prior to applying stickers
- Cleanup after a spill of lube or brake fluid.
- Giving forks or shocks a final spray wipe and clean after service.
- Applying to bars so grips slide easily into place and then remain in place after evaporation of the AVAQUA.
Park Tool introduced the bicycle world to the 3-way hex wrench set over 30 years ago.
Our 3-way wrenches fit perfectly in the palm of the hand and provide excellent leverage, making them a favorite of countless shop mechanics worldwide.
- 4mm, 5mm, and 6mm hex set
- Wrenches made from industrial tool steel, through hardened and tempered for long life
- Ball end tips to access hard-to-reach areas
NOTE: Ball end tips are not intended for high torque situations.
The Bell Super DH with MIPS is a helmet that is designed not just to look great and suit a wide variety of riding (nailed it!), but importantly it is absolutely brimming with safety features.
First off, the integrated MIPS for unparalleled impact protection and the 360 wraparound chin bar is able to satisfy some of the most rigorous safety standard testing while still being easily removable.
Since Bell Super DH MIPS is designed with downhill riding in mind, there’s a huge eyeglass / goggle-friendly eyeport, and of course a snap-in camera mount to capture your shred-sesh. Add on an adjustable-height visor, Overbrow Ventilation and X-Static padding – the Bell Super DH MIPS helmet is a high performance, safety-focused helmet that doesn’t compromise on comfort or style while keeping your head secure.
ULTRA-SLIM, SOFT AIRFLEX ELBOW GUARD
Minimalistic, comfortable fit and provides CE certified impact protection – all our design criteria accomplished!
By changing over to a 3D-shaped impact gel, we’ve achieved the minimalistic slim shape which does not restrict movement whilst keeping the CE Impact protection.
The lightweight construction, single sizing and silicone grip panels give you the famous Leatt non-slip fit. Once you put these on, you will understand what we mean.
The Airflex Elbow Guard scores a total of 11 points in the Leatt protection rating system.
Soft and Ventilated Knee Guard
Our soft-shell 3DF impact foam knee pads just keep getting better and better.
Now with a totally new and refined sleeve construction and packed with our latest material tech.
We know ventilation, fit and anti-slip is key for you, and great protection is a given. Therefore the new 2019 3DF 5.0 is at its best right now!
CE tested and certified protection that scores a total of 13 points in the Leatt protection rating system.
No matter the ride style. No matter the terrain. No matter the skill level. ShockWiz is an automated suspension tuning device for air-sprung mountain bikes that combines high-tech hardware with an intuitive smartphone app. Lightweight and durable, this powerful device provides tuning recommendations for air pressure, spring rate, compression, and rebound.
ShockWiz analyzes your travel at a rate of 100 times a second, providing you with the suspension performance and the ability to improve. Tuning recommendations are provided for balanced riding, playful riding, or custom tuning styles for riders that are looking for something more. Easily swap between tuning styles to test out what is most comfortable for your ride and enjoy a longer, smoother ride. ShockWiz automatically records suspension performance every time you ride. The ShockWiz app analyzes the data and displays straightforward adjustments that unite bike, rider, terrain and riding style.
ShockWiz works for all mountain bike riders, regardless of their experience or bike’s intended use. With ShockWiz, you know exactly how your suspension is performing – and how to make it better.
The most advanced muscle recovery protein formula available.
ReCharge was developed by Exercise Sport Scientists using the highest quality ingredients to enhance your athletic performance. ReCharge accelerates your muscle recovery and growth so you can recover faster from training and competition.
- Rapid absorption
- Contains zero banned substances
- High in advanced leucine and BCAA peptides to promote muscle recovery and growth
- Added colostrum and lactoferrin for increase recovery and increase immune function
- Low in fat and carbohydrates
*$1 from every sale is donated to Beyond Blue for depression and anxiety.
Hydrolyzed Whey Protein
This protein is the fastest absorbing of all protein powders. The protein is broken down into peptides which are absorbed faster than standard whey proteins. This means you can digest the protein faster and your muscle can use the protein and recover/grow faster. Studies have show that hydrolyzed whey proteins are superior for muscle recovery over other proteins and also help to increase glycogen stores in the muscle both essential for power and endurance athlete alike.
Pure Bovine Colostrum
Colostrum is found in cow and other mammals milk that is used to help new born calves rapidly grow and increase their immune function. Colostrum contains high amounts of amino acids, vitamins and immunoglobulins to accelerate recovery and increase immune function. One of the big reasons besides enhanced recovery for adding colostrum is athletes are more sustainable to catching colds and flues due to intense training. With this unique ingredient there is less chance of getting sick delaying training and recovery.
BCAA and Leucine Peptides
Studies have shown that high amounts of BCAA and Leucine increase recovery by signaling the muscle activator mTOR to repair muscle tissue. ReCharge uses the most advanced Leucine and BCAA available in peptide form which is absorbed faster. The peptide form leuince has been found to increase muscle recovery over the standard leucine.
Lactoferrin is another very useful protein for athletes that aids as an anti inflammatory and increasing immune function. Both very important for hard training athletes and sports people.
A simple enzyme to aid in the digestion of proteins for optimal protein utilisation.
Take one 40g scoop of ReCharge with water or low fat milk after training or competition.