- ROC LOC® 5
- IN-MOLD CONSTRUCTION
- SUPER FIT™ ENGINEERING FOR BIKE HELMET
- WIND TUNNEL™ VENTILATION
In-mold construction fuses a tough polycarbonate outer shell with the helmet’s impact-absorbing foam liner. The fusion process allows us to sculpt better ventilation systems, so In-mold helmets can be lighter and cooler than traditional helmets.
SUPER FIT™ ENGINEERING FOR BIKE HELMET:
A great helmet is so comfortable that once it’s on, it virtually disappears. Our proprietary three-size Super Fit system is based on “human scale factors” data and over 20 years of crafting helmets for the best bike riders in the world. The result is pure Skull Hugging Luxury™, a helmet that fits 98% of the world’s population, yet looks (and fits) like it was custom made just for you.
WIND TUNNEL™ VENTILATION:
Giro helmets are developed utilizing our proprietary Wind Tunnel™ ventilation system, which combines active vents with internal exhaust channels that thrust cool, fresh air over and around the riders head-while forcing heat and stale air out. This significant increase in air channeling makes a difference that riders will immediately feel and appreciate.
Large, Medium, Small
Black/ White, Blue/Black
Universal upright bike rack with no frame contact, for fast and secure mounting and maximum frame protection.
- No bike frame contact is made as the hook securely grabs the front wheel
- Suitable for bikes with carbon frames
- Versatile design accommodates bikes with non-traditional frame designs, rear suspension, and bottle cages
- Simple interface for switching carrier from one side of your car to the other
- Ratcheting wheel strap quickly secures back wheel to tray
- Fits most 20–29” wheel bicycles with tires up to 3" wide (up to 5” with Thule UpRide Fatbike Adapter, sold separately)
- Maximum bike weight up to 20 kg.
- Locks the bike to the bike rack and the bike rack to the roof racks (locks included)
- Secure bikes quickly without frame contact with the frame-free ratcheting arm
- Eliminate bike interference by adjusting side to side to create generous spacing between bike mounts
- Ideal for carbon frames, mountain, downhill, ebikes and fat bikes as it fits 20 - 29” wheels and up to 5” tires without adapters
- Complete locking convenience - bikes lock to the bike rack and the bike rack to the receiver with the integrated cable lock and lock knob
- Bike rack easily folds when not in use and tilts away from vehicle for rear access due to the easily accessible HitchSwitch lever
- Easy to install and remove the bike rack with the tool-free AutoAttach system
- Possible to increase the load capacity from 2 to up to 4 bikes with Thule T2 Pro XT Bike Add-on (sold separately, 2” receiver only)
- Not for use with front fenders
- Light weight (Adds just 75g to your bike)
- VERY easy to install in less than 5 mins.
- Available in 6 colours (Black, Red, Blue, Green, Orange, Purple, Turq)
- No need to remove your star nut or thread your steerer tube.
- Colour matched to our Composite Pedals, Grips and Handlebar Decals.
- Run a single Multi Tool on all your bikes (extra carriers are $15 each)
- Fox except Fox 38 = 190mm (7.5") min
- Fox 38 = 210mm (8.25") min
- RockShox Forks = 210mm (8.25") min
DESCRIPTIONThe Bell Super DH with MIPS is a helmet that is designed not just to look great and suit a wide variety of riding (nailed it!), but importantly it is absolutely brimming with safety features. First off, the integrated MIPS for unparalleled impact protection and the 360 wraparound chin bar is able to satisfy some of the most rigorous safety standard testing while still being easily removable. Since Bell Super DH MIPS is designed with downhill riding in mind, there's a huge eyeglass / goggle-friendly eyeport, and of course a snap-in camera mount to capture your shred-sesh. Add on an adjustable-height visor, Overbrow Ventilation and X-Static padding - the Bell Super DH MIPS helmet is a high performance, safety-focused helmet that doesn't compromise on comfort or style while keeping your head secure. CERTIFICATION:
- ASTM F1952-00 (Downhill safety certification)
- ASTM F2032-06 (BMX safety certification)
- CE EN1078
- CPSC Bicycle
- AS/NZS 2063:2008
- Float Fit DH™ w/ Fidlock Buckle
- Fusion In-Mold Polycarbonate Shell
- Goggleguide™ Adjustable Visor System
- Integrated Breakaway Camera Mount
- MIPS® Spherical
- No-Twist Tri-Glides™
- Overbrow Ventilation™
- Progressive Layering™
- Sweat Guide™ Padding
- Wraparound Protection™
- X-Static® and XT-2® Padding
- 136 x 39 x 80 cm (outside dimensions)
- 130 x 27 x 80 cm (inside dimensions)
- 124cm max wheelbase.
- Suitable for road, XC, Trail, Enduro and DH bikes. 29" wheel compatible
- Not compatible with fat bikes.
- Foldable when not in use.
- 10.0kg (including clip-on wheel and bike stand)
- 147 x 36 x 85 cm (outside dimensions)
- 136 x 27 x 80 cm (inside dimensions)
- 130cm max wheelbase
- Includes bike stand, clip-on wheel, and frame pad
- Suitable for road, XC, Trail, Enduro and DH bikes
- Max tyre width 2.6" (29" wheel compatible)
- Not compatible with fat bikes
- Foldable when not in use
- Degreasing rims and disc rotors so brake pads grip and braking performance improves.
- Removing moisture from the drivetrain and brake calipers.
- Cleaning glasses and sunglasses
- Degreasing and cleaning frame prior to applying stickers
- Cleanup after a spill of lube or brake fluid.
- Giving forks or shocks a final spray wipe and clean after service.
- Applying to bars so grips slide easily into place and then remain in place after evaporation of the AVAQUA.
SPECIFICATIONS285 l, 9100 g, 138 x 39 x 85 cm (Inside 130 x 27 x 80 cm) Collapsible to: 136 x 39 x 25 cm Maximum wheel base: 126 cm
- Fits most: Cross Country-, All Mountain-, Enduro-, Freeride-, Downhill-Bikes up to 29“, Gravel-, Road-, and Triathlon-Bikes
- New polycarbonate bike block for fixation included
- For safe transport of road bikes and triathlon bikes, you need the ROAD BIKE ADAPTER DISC,ROAD BIKE ALUMINIUM STAND or BIKE STAND