Features and advantages of the new compounds GALFER BIKE:
- Organic semi-metal compound (non asbestos)
- Absence of noise.
- Better feeling, progressiveness and braking power.
- Minimization of vibration to the wheel.
- Less wear on the brake discs.
- Resistance to high temperatures.
- Increased durability.
With these enhancements the user gets a permanent braking response, with the same behavior throughout his life, improving bicycle control and increase confidence and security of the rider.
The materials used for manufacturing these compounds are specific to the sector of bicycle and its variables (weight, ground, humidity, temperature, noise, etc.).
Similarly, GALFER has a wide variety of different compounds for motorcycles (road, off-road, urban, sport, competition, etc..)
AVID CODE R / SRAM CODE – GUIDE RE, HOPE E4, HOPE V4, SHIMANO SAINT / ZEE, SRAM GUIDE R / RS / RSC ULTIMATE / GUIDE
Shimano’s XT/Saint RT86 Ice-Tech 6-Bolt Disc Brake Rotor provides exceptional stopping performance in all weather conditions. Featuring a triple-decker construction of stainless steel and alloy 3-layer to speedily disperse the heat generated from your ride, this mountain bike disc brake rotor has an outstanding lifespan and produces less noise than your average, run-of-the-mill disc rotor.
Required for bleeding Shimano brakes. The funnel threads into the top of the lever and features a plug to ensure you won’t make a mess.
Please note: Shimano brakes use mineral oil and we recommend cleaning your bleed kit after use to ensure that the seals do not swell.
Peak Performance Meet the new standard for hard-hitting, heavy-duty braking. SRAM have added 15% extra piston power and 30% more volume in the lever reservoir, ensuring peak performance for the full run. Go Deeper And Grab More Power With SwingLink ™ and Lever Pivot Bearing technologies, lever feel remains smooth and progressive, no matter how hard the pull. Go deeper and grab more power.
• Designed specifically for heavy-duty demands • Pivot bearing offers crisp lever feel and a fatigue-free ride • Metallic pads come standard for more power and longer wear
SRAM TOOL BRAKE HYDRO BLEED KIT PRO WITH DOT FLUID
SRAM Pro Brake Bleed Kit (For X0, XX, Guide, Level, Hydraulic Road).
- 2 x Bleed syringes
- 2 x Fitting/clamp tubes
- 2 x Compression ferrules
- 2 x Barbed tubing inserts
- 1 x Bleeding edge adapter
- 1 x Torx-T25 L-wrench
- 1 x 3/8″-drive 8mm crows-foot
- 120ml DOT 5.1 Fluid
- Bleed blocks
- Instructions for bleeding Avid/Sram hydraulic disc brakes