Features and advantages of the new compounds GALFER BIKE:
- Organic semi-metal compound (non asbestos)
- Absence of noise.
- Better feeling, progressiveness and braking power.
- Minimization of vibration to the wheel.
- Less wear on the brake discs.
- Resistance to high temperatures.
- Increased durability.
With these enhancements the user gets a permanent braking response, with the same behavior throughout his life, improving bicycle control and increase confidence and security of the rider.
The materials used for manufacturing these compounds are specific to the sector of bicycle and its variables (weight, ground, humidity, temperature, noise, etc.).
Similarly, GALFER has a wide variety of different compounds for motorcycles (road, off-road, urban, sport, competition, etc..)
• Mount: 74mm
• Fit: post mount 20mm
• For use with Sram disc brakes with Post-style tabs
• Forged alloy construction
• Includes 2 CPS and 2 standard bolts to attach adapter to the fork/frame
The XCR Pro lever is the ultimate in lightweight design. With a Carbon lever blade and titanium hardware, combined with an XCR X2 calliper you have the benchmark XC brake.
- Lightweight minimalist design
- Carbon blade and titanium hardware
- Lever reach adjustment
- Hinge clamp for easy installation
- CNC Machined from high grade forged aluminium billet
- 10% Power increase over Race Evo lever
- Postmount and Flatmount Caliper Options available
If you're going fast it's nice to be able to stop fast too...The SLX M7120 caliper features consistent braking performance and reliable stopping power in all conditions. The 4-piston caliper instills greater downhill confidence and control.
- Stable and versatile high-performance brake control
- Quicker Piston retraction
- High power braking instills greater downhill confidence and control
- Reduces disc brake rotor wobbling noise and increases braking power by 10% (vs. M7000)
- Four Piston
- Quick and easy assembly
- Banjo type connection and inside hose routing
The all new HS2 Rotor is a mountain bike specific rotor designed to improve brake performance while reducing noise and increasing heat dissipation.
Featuring a new brake track pattern for increased pad traction and recessed spokes with thermal dissipating paint, the HS2 is a more powerful, quieter rotor with best-in-class heat management.
- Thicker 2.00mm rotor
- Superior heat management
- 7% more power
- Available in 6 bolt and Centerlock
Hope Tech 4 Details• All-new Tech 4 lever available with X2, E4 & V4 calipers. • Claimed 30% more power versus Tech 3 brakes • Revised lever shape for more leverage at the bite point • Hinged clamp reduces weight • Improved shifter integration • Updated E4 and V4 caliper with hybrid pistons • New "racing compound" pads as standard • Available in Black & Silver with optional Blue, Red, Purple or Orange highlights
SHIMANO – CENTER LOCK – Disc Brake Rotor – ICE TECHNOLOGIES FREEZA – 203/180/160/140 mm
The pinnacle in mountain bike braking, SHIMANO XTR RT-MT900 disc brake rotors deliver superb stopping power for the most aggressive riding. The ICE TECHNOLOGIES FREEZA rotors dissipate heat to maintain braking performance on long downhill stretches. SHIMANO’s CENTER LOCK mounting system makes installing and removing rotors quick and easy thanks to the spine mount and lock ring design.
Peak Performance Meet the new standard for hard-hitting, heavy-duty braking. SRAM have added 15% extra piston power and 30% more volume in the lever reservoir, ensuring peak performance for the full run. Go Deeper And Grab More Power With SwingLink ™ and Lever Pivot Bearing technologies, lever feel remains smooth and progressive, no matter how hard the pull. Go deeper and grab more power.
• Designed specifically for heavy-duty demands • Pivot bearing offers crisp lever feel and a fatigue-free ride • Metallic pads come standard for more power and longer wear
SHIMANO DEORE XT – CENTER LOCK – Disc Brake Rotor – ICE TECHNOLOGIES FREEZA – 203/180/160/140 mm
SHIMANO’s DEORE XT RT-RT800 compact and lightweight disc brake rotors feature rapid heat dissipation thanks to ICE TECHNOLOGIES FREEZA heat management system. Installing and removing the rotors is quick and easy with SHIMANO’s CENTER LOCK design.
Tech 3 lever matched with the V4 caliper offers an excellent brake for the most serious of downhill tracks
- Rigid CNC'd one piece caliper
- V4 caliper uses four phenolic pistons to give more usable power
- Tech 3 lever offers 5% more power compared to our previous lever
- Ergonomic lever design to fit around other handle bar items
- The Tech 3 lever is directly compatible with Shimano I-Spec shifters