Fox Racing Shox – SLS Rear Shock Spring
SLS (Super Light Steel) springs are now available from FOX for DHX and VAN rear shocks. These SLS springs are a lighter weight steel spring option offered in addition to our standard steel springs. The new SLS springs from FOX are lighter than titanium springs at more affordable prices. A proprietary surface treatment and stress relief process removes residual stresses from the spring, allowing them to withstand higher stresses. Each spring is optimised by using a smaller wire diameter and fewer coils, creating a lighter spring.
All SLS springs are orange and are marked with their spring rate in lbs/in and the maximum travel of the shock that they are designed to be paired with.
|Spring rate (lbs)||
300, 325, 350, 375, 400, 425, 450, 475, 500, 525, 550, 575, 600, 650, 700
2.25, 2.4, 2.65, 2.75, 2.8, 3.00, 3.25, 3.50
- Cable actuated
- Includes the lever shown above, cable, cable housing, ferrules, and cable crimp
- Accommodates internal and external cable routing
SMOOTHER STIFFER AND MORE TUNABLE THAN EVER BEFOREWith all new design inside-and-out, plus an unmatched combination of smooth performance, tunability, stiffness, and lightweight–we took the award-winning, EWS favorite and made it even better.
|ALL 36 FACTORY GRIP2 FORKS|
|Upper Tube Finish||Kashima Coat|
|Rotor Size||180 direct Post Mount, Up to 230 compatible|
|Mud Guard Mount||Optional FOX 36/38 Mud Guard with sturdy 4-point direct-mount attachment|
|Air Spring||FLOAT EVOL|
|Starting Weight||1965 g|
|GLOSS ORANGE||GLOSS BLACK||ROOT BEER - Limited Edition|
|Wheel Size||27.5 / 29||27.5 / 29||27.5 / 29|
|Travel||160||150 / 160*||160|
|Rake||44||37 / 44 / 51*||44|
|Axle||15QR x 110||15QR x 110||Kabolt-X 110|
- FOX Remote Lever 2020 Remote control 1-speed shift for seat post transfer With the remote lever, which was redesigned for 2020, the Vario support transfer can be adjusted ergonomically and with lightning speed from the handlebar to the respective trail conditions. The lever is instead of the left lever ergonomically mounted by Matchmaker on the brake lever or with clamp under the handlebar.Technical specifications: intended use : Lowerable seat posts Material: aluminum Train access route: universal Compatibility: Fox seat post transfer Attachment: Matchmaker (SRAM brake lever) or via clamp (22.2 mm) Installation location: lower left on the handlebar Color: Black
- 2 Dust wiper / oil seals
- 2 Foam lubricating rings
- 3 crush washers (Including 1 for Talas cartridges)
READY TO ATTACK THE TRACKCompletely redesigned for 2021, this World Cup weapon comes equipped with an updated version of our award-winning GRIP2 damper, an updated EVOL air spring, and a host of other radical new performance-driven features.
Don’t let the weather get in the way of your big plans. The new RockShox premium ZEB short fender is designed to keep you dry and clean when the weather turns. It can be easily installed at three points and looks as if your fork and fender are one, leaving your friends wondering why they are still messing around with zip ties.
READY TO RACE STRAIGHT OUT OF THE GATEFeaturing an entirely new chassis and damper, delivering enhanced tunability, smoother performance, and more progressivity than ever before.
|SIZES (With 2-position Adjust Lever)|
|Imperial Sizes (NEW 2021 model)|
|Metric Sizes (NEW 2021 model)|
|Imperial Sizes (2020 model)||7.875 x 2.25|
|SIZES (Without 2-position Adjust Lever)|
|Imperial Sizes (NEW 2021 model)|
|Metric Sizes (NEW 2021 model)||250 x 75|
|Imperial Sizes (2020 model)||8.75 x 2.75|
|Optional 2-position Open/Firm lever (retains high and low speed compression adjustment)|
|High-speed compression - 8 clicks|
|Low-speed compression - 16 clicks|
|High-speed rebound (w/VVC) - 8 clicks|
|Low-speed rebound - 16 clicks|
|Coil spring preload - (new detents on spring collar)|
|ALL FACTORY DHX2 SHOCKS|
|Shaft Coating||Chromoly - Ultra-low friction, highly durable damper shaft finish|
|Detents on spring collar||Yes|
- New and updated 2021 Fox Transfer Remote Lever designed specifically to work with the Fox Transfer Seatpost.
- This lever is suitable for left mount, underneath the bar.
- Genuine Fox lever.
- Includes cable and housing
- Part Number: 925-06-004
- Fox Transfer setup HERE