Fox Racing Shox – FLOAT DPX2 – NEW 2021
Most Advanced Lightweight Trail Shock An entirely new base valve design and the addition of a valved circuit in open mode raises the already high bar for trail category performance. Factory Says It All The best-of-the-best technology we have to offer is available in our Factory Series models with our buttery smooth, and ultra durable Genuine Kashima Coat. These products have been proven on the Downhill World Cup Circuit. Key Highlights Are • NEW graphics • X2 small bump sensitivity meets DPS lightweight and simplicity • Recirculating oil damper design for more control • Remote option • One-piece EVOL air sleeve improves responsiveness and sensitivity • Three-position lever with adjustable Open Mode • Offers 10 clicks to fine-tune compression • Imperial and metric sizes • Factory Series models feature Genuine Kashima Coat • Starting Weight 398g (includes Igus bushings, but no mounting hardware) • 7.5 x 2.0 Weights include Igus bushings, but no mounting hardware
Adjustments (3-Position Lever) • Lever actuated Open, Medium, Firm modes • Open mode adjust tuning range (10 clicks) • Rebound • Air spring pressure All Factory FLOAT DPX2 Shocks • Body finish: Kashima Coat • Air sleeve finish: Kashima Coat
2021 DPX2 Factory Kashima, LV, 210×52.5mm
READY TO ATTACK THE TRACKCompletely redesigned for 2021, this World Cup weapon comes equipped with an updated version of our award-winning GRIP2 damper, an updated EVOL air spring, and a host of other radical new performance-driven features.
- 2 Dust wiper / oil seals
- 2 Foam lubricating rings
- 3 crush washers
- 2 Dust wiper / oil seals
- 2 Foam lubricating rings
- 3 crush washers (Including 1 for Talas cartridges)
- UpFront cable fixing: The dropper cable is attached at the lever, making setup and adjustment quick and easy. Simply secure cable at seatpost using stock barrel or cable clamp and route to bar for a significant reduction in installation time and frustration.
- Large-diameter ball-bearing pivot: An industry first, the ReMote uses a massive 21mm sealed cartridge bearing for smooth operation and unparalleled modulation.
- Cable-kind clamp: A precision-machined cable path and custom clamping screw with captive washer won’t damage cables like more common set screws. As an added bonus, cables can be cut to length and crimped prior to securing.
- Low-profile lever: The ReMote lever sits close to the bar, minimizing the distance the thumb must be removed from the grip while reducing the likelihood of knee contact in technical terrain and adds a bit of extra length to overcome stiff dropper internals.
- Integrated cable adjustment: The ReMote solidly-mounted barrel adjuster makes on-the-fly adjustments quick and easy while eliminating the rattles caused by common inline cable adjusters.
- Breakaway axle pivot: Crashes are bad- but expensive crashes are worse. That’s why the ReMote features an engineered failure point, allowing the lever to break away from its base in the event of a crash.
- High-traction lever: A machined surface ensures that control is not lost- even in the worst of conditions.
- Broad compatibility: The ReMote has been tested and is recommended for use with many cable-actuated dropper posts. See the compatibility section below for details.
- Made in the USA: Wherever the capabilities exist, Wolf Tooth is committed to domestic manufacturing. From lever to packaging, 65% or more of each ReMote is made in the USA.
- FOX Remote Lever 2020 Remote control 1-speed shift for seat post transfer With the remote lever, which was redesigned for 2020, the Vario support transfer can be adjusted ergonomically and with lightning speed from the handlebar to the respective trail conditions. The lever is instead of the left lever ergonomically mounted by Matchmaker on the brake lever or with clamp under the handlebar.Technical specifications: intended use : Lowerable seat posts Material: aluminum Train access route: universal Compatibility: Fox seat post transfer Attachment: Matchmaker (SRAM brake lever) or via clamp (22.2 mm) Installation location: lower left on the handlebar Color: Black
ALL DROPPERS NOW SHIP WITH AN INSTALLED V2.1 ACTUATORThe OneUp Dropper post is now available in 120mm, 150mm, 180mm and 210mm lengths and all can be shimmed down in travel by 10 or 20mm. We've been obsessed with shaving every last millimeter from the latest OneUp post to give you the the shortest stack height and shortest total length of any dropper post. No other post can get your saddle lower. Still starting from $199 USD with free shipping worldwide, cable actuated with reliable sealed cartridge internals for easy home servicing and includes travel adjust shims allow you to custom tune your post to dial in your perfect length. The dropper market is dominated by expensive big brand posts and generic catalog shopped posts with different logos. We want to offer something better, a post with class leading specs, innovative useful features AND real value. Want more from your dropper? Get OneUp.
- FIT GRIP2 damper with 4-way high- and low-speed compression and rebound damping
- 29 wheel option with 20 mm Boost thru axle
- Gloss Orange paint option
- FLOAT EVOL air spring
- Air bleed system ensures consistent fork performance at any altitude
- Factory Series models feature Genuine Kashima Coat
- Travel 203
- Air Spring Models FLOAT
- Damper Grip 2 FIT HSC/LSC
- Axle 20x110 mm thru axle
- Upper Tube Finish Kashima Coat
- Starting Weight 6.08lbs/2760g
SHIMANO - Seat post Dropper Lever - I-SPEC EVWith ideal ergonomics and smooth lever action, SHIMANO's SL-MT800-IL seat post dropper lever provides quick lever access with minimal hand movement. The new I-SPEC EV lever offers a wide range of adjustments and 7mm of cable stroke. With a lightweight and compact design, the SL-MT800-IL lever sets the standard for mountain bike dropper remotes.
- Fast & effortless operation
- Quick lever access from grip position with minimum hand movement
- Light operation effort
- Compatible with common dropper posts
- 7 mm cable stroke
- I-SPEC EV type only
- Cable actuated
- Includes the lever shown above, cable, cable housing, ferrules, and cable crimp
- Accommodates internal and external cable routing
- New and updated 2021 Fox Transfer Remote Lever designed specifically to work with the Fox Transfer Seatpost.
- This lever is suitable for left mount, underneath the bar.
- Genuine Fox lever.
- Includes cable and housing
- Part Number: 925-06-004
- Fox Transfer setup HERE
Don’t let the weather get in the way of your big plans. The new RockShox premium ZEB short fender is designed to keep you dry and clean when the weather turns. It can be easily installed at three points and looks as if your fork and fender are one, leaving your friends wondering why they are still messing around with zip ties.