Fox Launch Pro D30 Elbow Pads
SEND IT WITH CONFIDENCE
The Launch Pro Elbow Guards are trusted by some of the world’s best riders on the toughest trails across the globe. They give you the confidence to attack even the most aggressive trails. They combine the comfort of soft slip-on style guards with the added security of integrated plastic front plates. So you get the perfect marriage of comfort and protection.
- Integrated front plastic elbow coverage
- Abrasion resistant stretch Kevlar® elbow areas
- Perforated neoprene offers comfort & breath ability
- Pre-curved ergonomic fit
- Slip-on fit with hook and loop adjuster
Medium/Large, X-Large/XX-Large, Large, Medium, Small, X-Large, XX-Large
- 0.5psi increments below 100 psi and 1 psi increments above 100 psi
- Ability to read 0-300 psi
- Units can be displayed in psi, bar and kg/cm2
- Automatic shut off
- Pressure release button to allow air to be removed while getting to the right psi
- Swivel rotating hose with an extended Schrader valve tip
- Replaceable battery
DOWNHILL RACING, BIG MOUNTAIN AND FREERIDING PRESENT A UNIQUE SET OF CHALLENGES WHEN IT COMES TO DESIGNING HIGH-PERFORMANCE FOOTWEAR. WHEN CRAFTING THE TNT, WE FOCUSED ON UNMATCHED GRIP, PROTECTION, DURABILITY AND COMFORT, DESIGNED AROUND THE PREMISE OF RIDING OUTSIDE YOUR COMFORT ZONE.Built on our DST 4.0 MAX GRIP rubber, the hexagonal pattern of the TNT is a larger diameter, suited best for long pedal pins. The anti-peel, synthetic upper features an asymmetrical medial collar with D3O impact protection. Custom molded toe cap and heel protection act as bumpers for your feet, and a high rise EVA midsole provides additional support and shock absorption. Add on a 40mm powerstrap to keep the laces tucked neatly out of the way and your foot secure, and you’re ready to battle for king of the mountain.
- Rubber Kinetics | DST 4.0 MAX GRIP Rubber Outsole
- Large hexagonal 14mm pattern for superior connection
- Asymmetrical medial collar with D3O impact protection
- Custom-molded rubber toe cap and heel protection
- Medial high-rise EVA midsole provides support and shock absorption
- TPP medial midsole protector
- 40mm powerstrap for additional retention
- D3O High Impact Zone Insole Technology absorbs shock and reduces fatigue
- Fully gusseted tongue prohibits intake of dirt and debris
- Weight: 490g (Men’s 10)
- Material: Synthetic, Rubber
THE LIGHTEST AND MOST BREATHABLE FULL-FACE HELMET WE HAVE EVER CREATEDThe Fox Proframe Helmet is the original full-face trail helmet and still the market leader. Designed to meet the needs of all-mountain riders and enduro racers, it packs MIPS™ technology and a dual-density EPS liner into a superlight shell along with our patented, fully integrated chinbar. The Proframe Helmet has 15 intake and nine exhaust vents which provide exceptional airflow and breathability on both climbs and descents. Thanks to its fixed design, there's no need to stop, remove, and store the chinbar. Ride wide open with the Proframe.
The CushCore Bead Dropper – The Ultimate Tire Lever.
The Bead Dropper tire tool significantly helps in removal and installation of CushCore tire inserts. Especially the critical step of dropping the bead into the rim channel.
- Rubberized ergonomic handle – the most comfortable tire lever you’ll ever use
- Unique “thumb flange” makes it easy to apply pressure to the tire bead
- Sturdy, durable plastic lever – strong enough for DH tires, yet won’t scratch your rims
- Lifetime warranty
SPECIFICATIONS285 l, 9100 g, 138 x 39 x 85 cm (Inside 130 x 27 x 80 cm) Collapsible to: 136 x 39 x 25 cm Maximum wheel base: 126 cm
- Fits most: Cross Country-, All Mountain-, Enduro-, Freeride-, Downhill-Bikes up to 29“, Gravel-, Road-, and Triathlon-Bikes
- New polycarbonate bike block for fixation included
- For safe transport of road bikes and triathlon bikes, you need the ROAD BIKE ADAPTER DISC,ROAD BIKE ALUMINIUM STAND or BIKE STAND
Universal upright bike rack with no frame contact, for fast and secure mounting and maximum frame protection.
- No bike frame contact is made as the hook securely grabs the front wheel
- Suitable for bikes with carbon frames
- Versatile design accommodates bikes with non-traditional frame designs, rear suspension, and bottle cages
- Simple interface for switching carrier from one side of your car to the other
- Ratcheting wheel strap quickly secures back wheel to tray
- Fits most 20–29” wheel bicycles with tires up to 3" wide (up to 5” with Thule UpRide Fatbike Adapter, sold separately)
- Maximum bike weight up to 20 kg.
- Locks the bike to the bike rack and the bike rack to the roof racks (locks included)
DESCRIPTIONThe most advanced muscle recovery protein formula available. ReCharge was developed by Exercise Sport Scientists using the highest quality ingredients to enhance your athletic performance. ReCharge accelerates your muscle recovery and growth so you can recovery faster from training and competition.
- Rapid absorption
- Contains zero banned substances
- High in advanced leucine and BCAA peptides to promote muscle recovery and growth
- Added colostrum and lactoferrin for increase recovery and increase immune function
- Low in fat and carbohydrates
- MIPS C2 brain protection system-protects against rotational impacts
- TeXtreme® Spread Tow carbon fiber shell
- 3 Shell sizes and 3 EPS sizes, 6 total size ranges from XS-XXL
- 24 total vents: 10 front intake ports, 5 overhead intake vents that channel air on top of your head and an industry leading 7 rear exhaust ports
- Anti-Microbial/Quick Dry XT2® Quick release contoured 3D cheek pads create an anatomically optimized fit. Separately placed X-Static® & XT2® precision fit headliner with 7 anchor points gives you optimal fit
- EPP Collarbone impact system; a relief area that reduces the forces in the center lower section of the helmet where shoulder/collarbone impacts have been known to occur
- Lightest Carbon DH/BMX Race helmet we have ever built at 1000g (+/- 50gm and Size M)
- Titanium D-Ring fasteners
- 3-year warranty
- CPSC 1203*, CE EN1078*, ASTM F1952-DH, ASTM 2032-BMX. *Varies by regional standards