Fox 20wt Gold High Performance Fork Fluid
Engineered with “Kashima-phillic” tackifiers to increase the bonding of oil to stanchion, mineral oil and molybdenum additives make the ultra-slippery Gold formula oil an important component to the Fox recipe for plushness.
- Use 20wt. Gold Bath Oil with FIT and O/C damper cartridges but should NEVER be used in open bath fork dampers. (For Open Bath Dampers – Use Fox Red 10wt Fluid)
- Gold is compatible with all 34mm, 36mm, and 40mm FOX Low-Friction wipers
- FOX 20wt Gold is only compatible with the latest version of the 32mm FOX Low-Friction wipers 803-00-878 or the new flangeless 803-00-944.The label indicates specifically that these wipers are compatible with 20wt. Gold.
2 in stock
- 136 x 39 x 80 cm (outside dimensions)
- 130 x 27 x 80 cm (inside dimensions)
- 124cm max wheelbase.
- Suitable for road, XC, Trail, Enduro and DH bikes. 29" wheel compatible
- Not compatible with fat bikes.
- Foldable when not in use.
- 10.0kg (including clip-on wheel and bike stand)
- 147 x 36 x 85 cm (outside dimensions)
- 136 x 27 x 80 cm (inside dimensions)
- 130cm max wheelbase
- Includes bike stand, clip-on wheel, and frame pad
- Suitable for road, XC, Trail, Enduro and DH bikes
- Max tyre width 2.6" (29" wheel compatible)
- Not compatible with fat bikes
- Foldable when not in use
No button needed
Optimised Mode Selector
- EDC TOP CAP
- EDC steerer plug
- 2x 1mm, 3mm, & 5mm Headset Spacers
- Degreasing rims and disc rotors so brake pads grip and braking performance improves.
- Removing moisture from the drivetrain and brake calipers.
- Cleaning glasses and sunglasses
- Degreasing and cleaning frame prior to applying stickers
- Cleanup after a spill of lube or brake fluid.
- Giving forks or shocks a final spray wipe and clean after service.
- Applying to bars so grips slide easily into place and then remain in place after evaporation of the AVAQUA.
- 0.5psi increments below 100 psi and 1 psi increments above 100 psi
- Ability to read 0-300 psi
- Units can be displayed in psi, bar and kg/cm2
- Automatic shut off
- Pressure release button to allow air to be removed while getting to the right psi
- Swivel rotating hose with an extended Schrader valve tip
- Replaceable battery