Redesigned by the world’s fastest racers, for the world’s fastest racers, you want BoXXer in your corner. The all-new 38mm chassis is equipped with the DebonAir+ twin tube air spring that will have you thinking it’s a coil. Paired with a Charger 3 RC2 damper tuned for downhill speed, BoXXer Ultimate takes you straight to the top step of the podium. And with our new crown adjustment lines, setup is a breeze—no rulers required.
Only 1 left in stockEmail to a friend
- NEW 38mm chassis designed to meet the needs of the world’s fastest racers with balanced stiffness and ride quality
- NEW DebonAir+ twin tube air spring strikes the perfect balance between butter-smooth small bump feel, added support throughout the travel, and taller ride height for confidence when things get steep
- NEW Signature colorway BoXXer Electric Red with an all-new graphics package
- NEW RockShox premium fender compatibility (RockShox Bolt-On Fender included with purchase)
- NEW Lightweight machined and anodized crown for premium looks and durability
- NEW Crown height gradient creates a visual guide to simplify setup, no ruler required
- Charger 3 damper tuned for BoXXer’s updated chassis and spring. Featuring High Speed Compression, Low Speed Compression, and a revamped Low Speed Rebound, every click is meaningful and exact. This allows the rider to tune to perfection with every click.
- ButterCups block 20% of high-frequency “trail chatter” to reduce hand and arm fatigue, leaving you feeling fresh with more control
- Ultra-low-friction SKF wiper seals provide long-lasting fork performance and improve overall suspension feel
- Maxima Plush damping fluid reduces friction and silences damper noise
- Maxima Plush Dynamic Suspension Lube reduces friction, lasts longer, and enhances suspension performance ride after ride
– Aluminium trigger designed for a positive lever feel.
– Includes bar clamp
– MatchMaker™X compatible.
– Master GX Eagle™ master colorway to match all cassette and chain colors as part of Eagle™ Colorsystem.
UNION - ENDURO WHEELSETThe Union is a do-it-all wheel designed to shred anything that’s thrown at it. We took a three pronged approach to the creation of the Union- create a rim that’s lightweight, has low radial stiffness and has extremely high impact resistance. Combining these three points with our unique layup design, we were able to achieve a truly impressive “quiver killing” rim. The Union’s design makes it the perfect choice to race enduro at high levels, shred the local trails on an afternoon ride or smash a solid day of shuttle laps.
Everything you need to fully rebuild your OneUp Aluminum Pedals.
Our V2 kit is compatible with all OneUp Aluminum pedals. The brass bushings take the place of the 3 small cartridge bearings and aluminum washer that were on our original pedal assembly.
- 2 LARGE OUTER BEARINGS
- 2 BRASS BUSHINGS
- 2 OUTER SEALS
- 2 FLANGE WASHERS
- LH AND RH AXLE BOLTS
- 2 AXLE O-RINGS
- LH AND RH BEARING NUTS
WHAT IS CUSHCORE?
CushCore is an engineered foam insert that mounts inside a mountain bike tire. It divides the inner volume of the tire in half, with air underneath the tread and the CushCore insert next to the rim.
Cushcore absorbs impacts, reduces vibration, and adds lateral stability to the tire. These characteristics translate to a more controlled, comfortable, and faster ride.
This system is designed to be used with tubeless-ready or tubeless converted mountain bike rims and tires. CushCore is compatible with tubeless tire sealants.
A specially designed tubeless air valve is included with each insert. The air valve allows air to move through the valve without becoming obstructed by the insert.
Shimano’s XT/Saint RT86 Ice-Tech 6-Bolt Disc Brake Rotor provides exceptional stopping performance in all weather conditions. Featuring a triple-decker construction of stainless steel and alloy 3-layer to speedily disperse the heat generated from your ride, this mountain bike disc brake rotor has an outstanding lifespan and produces less noise than your average, run-of-the-mill disc rotor.
In Mountain bike riding, trail conditions change drastically from one second to the next, from one turn to the next. Mountain bikers need to be able to seamlessly Perceive the conditions, Judge their options, and Operate their bike in a split second. XTR satisfies the needs of the most demanding riders by providing the highest level of precision and integration. We refocused on the original goal of XTR – to be the ultimate race components.
Greater flexibility and action-optimized cockpit layout to focus riding by I-SPEC EV
Quicker lever access and light operation force by new shifting system for rider’s concentration
Definitive HYPERGLIDE+ shifting let you pedal continuously while shifting
High-performance and optimal disc brake system for XC and Enduro racing
- 160Wh capacity delivers up to one additional hour of riding.
- Compatible with Turbo SL Bikes.
- Includes a 3 LED charge-level indicator.
- SL Range Extender cable sold separately
Specialized Range Extender Cable 160mm (MTB) – For Levo and Levo Sl
Specialized Range Extender Cable 285mm (MTB) – For Kenevo Sl
Enduro has evolved ever closer to Downhill. The Enduro MK3 Stem is all you need for hitting the trails with wing suit type accuracy. This Stem was born out of rider’s demands for precision and for those moments when you have to be inch-perfect.
- Forged and Fully CNC machined from AL6061 – T6 Aluminium
- Stainless Steel Hardware
- Available lengths – 35mm, 42.5mm and 50mm
- Available in both 31.8mm and 35mm Clamp
- Weight; 35mm 138g, 42.5mm 152g , 50mm 160g
- 9 Colours; Burgtec Black, Race Red, Deep Blue, Purple Rain, Kash Bronze, Iron Bro Orange, Rhodium Silver, Burgtec Bullion Gold and Toxic Barbie Pink
The Rekon is an aggressive trail tire inspired by the Ikon
- 3C MaxxTerra Available
- Designed for aggressive XC trails
- Reinforced EXO construction Available
- Wide trail (WT) casing is optimised for 30-35mm inner width rims
The Rekon is an aggressive trail tire inspired by the Ikon for intermediate and technical terrain. Wide knobs down the middle provide control under braking and L-shaped side knobs assure support when carving loose turns. With confidence like this you can race more and scout less with the Rekon.
- Backwards compatible, works with both 10-50t and new 10-52t cassettes.
- Updated cage architecture provides better chain retention and precise shifts.
- Comes in GX Eagle™ master colorway as part of Eagle™ Colorsystem and goes with all colors of Eagle cassettes & chains – from Black to Gold to Rainbow, to HardChrome and new Copper.