The Hakka MX is Ibis Cycles answer to the Swiss Army Knife. The Hakka MX is a gravel bike. It’s also a cross bike and a road bike. We’ve logged a few bike packing trips on the Hakka too. You can outfit the bike with 27.5 mountain bike wheels, where it’ll accept up to a 2.1” tire. In 700c mode, it’ll accommodate very nicely tires from 23c to over 40c. With the hydraulic brakes being so good on CX/road/gravel bikes now, coupled with the ability to run big-volume big-traction tires, this bike is a total blast on dirt (especially fast flowing singletrack).
|Fork||ENVE G Series Carbon Fiber Gravel Fork: Flat Mount, Fender Eyelets, Internal Routing, Through Axle|
|Headset||CANE CREEK 40|
|Bar||Easton Carbon Drop Bar|
|Stem||Easton Carbon Stem 110mm|
|Crank||PRAXIS ZAYANTE CARBON – 40T|
|Rear Der.||Shimano XT Di2 11SPD|
|Cassette||Shimano XT 11-46T|
|Shifter||Shimano ULTEGRA Di2|
|Brakes||Shimano ULTEGRA BR-RS785|
|Post||Easton Carbon Post|
|Wheels||Industry Nine Rims, 27.5" 24mm internal w/ i9 Torch Hubset|
|Tire Front||WTB HORIZON 47C|
|Tire Rear||WTB HORIZON 47C|
|Saddle||WTB Silverado Team 142mm width|
Turbo Levo SL is a new, lightweight breed of eMTB that harnesses the quick and lively ride of our Stumpjumper…and adds just enough power to introduce a whole new dimension of kick ass. The Turbo Levo SL Comp Carbon features a full carbon frame, full FOX suspension and a SRAM Eagle NX drivetrain.
The Turbo Levo SL is a new, lightweight breed of eMTB that harnesses the quick and lively ride of our Stumpjumper...and adds just enough power to introduce a whole new dimension of kick ass. The Turbo Levo SL Expert Carbon features a full carbon frame paired to full FOX suspension and a SRAM Eagle GX drivetrain.
Frame Material CARBON DMC-G 204MM
Rear Shock ROCKSHOX VIVID R2C 9.5X3.0
Rear Travel 204mm
Fork FOX Float 40 Grip 2 203mm '2
Shifters SRAM X01 DH
Rear Derailleur SRAM X01 DH
Crankset SRAM X01 DH
Cassette SRAM X01 DH
Chain Shimano XT 11spd
Brakeset Hope Tech 3 V4
Rotors Hope Floating 220mm
Handlebar Burgtec RideWide Alloy 35mm 30mm
Grips Burgtec Bartender Pro
Stem Easton Direct Mount 35mm
Saddle Burgtec The Cloud
Seatpost RockShox Reverb Stealth 150mm
Wheelset DT Swiss 350 DH//DT Swiss FR 570 27.5"
Tires Maxxis Assegai 29 x 2.5" 3C DH TR
With the all-new Stumpjumper Expert, we've bottled up that "new bike day" feeling and put it into a radical new trail bike so agile, so lively, so in-tune with the trail, that it feels like an extension of your body. Levitate up the climbs. Decimate the descents. The Stumpjumper Expert is going to make you rethink how a trail bike should ride.
- THE TRAIL BENCHMARK — When we set out to design the all-new Stumpjumper, we pursued some hefty goals. It had to excel on any kind of trail, for every style of rider. To achieve that, we went after serious weight reduction without sacrificing durability, a stiff, responsive chassis that still rides light and lively, geometry that improves everyone’s riding, and the best suspension kinematics we know how to design. Turns out, you can have your cake and eat it too with the new Stumpjumper.
- THE SWEETEST 130MM OF TRAVEL YOU’LL EVER RIDE — We massaged the kinematics of the Stumpjumper suspension to bring out the very best all-round performance possible in a 130mm package. Countless hours of suspension lab development and field testing created a refined mid-travel ripper that eats big terrain like a gravity fed beast, handles like a dream everywhere, and climbs like it has a motor.
- PROGRESSIVE GEOMETRY — The S-Sizing geometry of the new Stumpjumper hits the progressive sweet spot. It’s long, low and slack, with a short offset fork and a steeper seat tube angle. These numbers combine to make your ride more stable, more carvealicious, more comfortable climbing, more better everywhere. With FlipChip adjustability you’re able to further fine-tune your fit, ensuring that your new Stumpjumper performs flawlessly on whatever terrain you choose.
- RIDER-FIRST ENGINEEREDTM — Rider-First EngineeredTM frames use a size-specific approach to ride characteristics that ensures benchmark handling and flawless performance, regardless of frame or rider size. Whether you’re a jump-happy grom riding an S1, or a DH-fiend giant in need of the lengthy S6, you’ll experience the same ride traits – rail-sharp cornering and balanced front and rear stiffness – at the lightest-possible weight, And by light, we mean real light: 2,250 grams (S-Works, S-3 size, with rear shock).
- SWATTM — When we introduced the SWATTM door on the Stumpjumper in 2016, we increased pocket space, and added room for those “oh s**t” pumps and flat accessories. With the new Stumpjumper, we’ve kept those same design hallmarks that you know and love.
- Lightweight Fiberglass shell construction
- 20 high-flow intake and exhaust ports for maximum ventilation
- Added eps and new headform shape for improved impact performance
- Full incremental sizing for greater range of fitment
- Purpose-built internal cavities for audio integration
- Includes TLD drawstring helmet sock
- Exceeds bicycle certifications: ASTM F1952-DH, ASTM F2032-BMX
- 1225 grams
- Not intended for use with motorized vehicles
*This bike has been completely stripped and rebuilt with new parts from the ground up (only things left over is the Frame, Fork, Shock and Wheels)* Frame Details TURQ Series carbon fiber frame, trail inspired geometry, Switch Infinity suspension technology, press-fit BB92, fully enclosed internal cable routing, 148mm x 12mm BOOST dropouts, sealed enduro max bearing pivots, integrated derailleur hanger, and axle. Size: X-Large 160mm Fork compatible 140mm Rear Travel 27.5 Wheels 65 HTA 77 STA 433mm Chain Stay Colour: Ron Burgundy
|Fork||Rockshox ZEB Ultimate 160mm, 37O/S, 27.5″ (Used)|
|Rear Shock||FOX Factory Float DPX2, 140mm, 210x55mm (Used)|
|Stem||Oneup Components Alloy 50mm x 35mm (Brand NEW)|
|Grips||ODI elite pro, black (Brand New)|
|Saddle||Yeti WTB silverado (Brand New)|
|Handlebars||Oneup Components Carbon 800mm x 20r (Brand New)|
|Seatpost||Oneup Components, 180mm 31.6 dropper post (Brand New)|
|Brakes||Shimano XT m8120, 4 pots (203mm F / 180mm R) (Brand New)|
|Chain||Sram GX eagle, 12-speed (Brand New)|
|Crankset||Sram GX eagle, 170mm (Brand New)|
|Chainrings||Sram GX eagle, X-sync 32T 3mm (Brand New)|
|Derailleur||Sram GX eagle, 10-52T, 12-speed (Brand New)|
|Shifter||Sram GX eagle, 12-speed (Brand New)|
|Rims||DT Swiss EX511 32H, 27.5″ 30mm internal (Used)|
|Hubs||HopeTech PRO4 EVO (Black) (Used)|