Ergon SM Enduro Comp Men saddle – flat shape, highest relief
With the SM Enduro Comp Men saddle by Ergon, ambitious Enduro riders get their money’s worth as they get maximum freedom of movement. The flat shape and the padded edges are responsible for this. Technically demanding terrain is therefore not a problem. The padding is made of AirCell seat foam. It is significantly lighter than gel, but offers high support and optimal pressure distribution. In order to relieve the sensitive perineal area, the relief channel was specifically adapted to the male anatomy.
Application: All Mountain, Enduro
Sizes (LxW): S/M & M/L
Saddle Rails: 7 x 7 mm (standard)
Rail Material: steel (CrMo)
Shell Material: nylon composite
Padding Material: Orthopedic AirCell Foam
Cover Material: nylon composite
– 360° edge padding
– narrow, short saddle for more freedom of movement
– extra light AirCell saddle foam
– anatomically adapted relief channel
Orthopedic AirCell Foam:
The padding made of Orthopedic AirCell Foam distributes the pressure perfectly and provides increased support. In addition, the material is much lighter than, for example, a relieving layer of gel.
S/M: Sit Bone Distance: 9 – 12 cm
M/L: Sit Bone Distance: 12 – 16 cm
Recommended for grip shift and riders looking for the best shock absorbing grip in the industry!
- 60 Grams
- Standard Grip Length – 5 1/8″
- Weight plus or minus 5%
- 1 Set of Bar Plugs Included
* Colors may vary from screen to screen. NOTE: Our Black is a dark charcoal gray.
A full bred enduro race saddle!The new saddle for performance oriented enduro and gravity riders was developed and race tested in the Enduro World Series. The SM Enduro Men has a V-shape and a flat top, providing maximum freedom of movement in technical terrain. It also comes with a male specific relief zone. In order to ensure even better bike control with your legs all contouring edges are comfortably padded.
Enduro has evolved ever closer to Downhill. The Enduro MK3 Stem is all you need for hitting the trails with wing suit type accuracy. This Stem was born out of rider’s demands for precision and for those moments when you have to be inch-perfect.
- Forged and Fully CNC machined from AL6061 – T6 Aluminium
- Stainless Steel Hardware
- Available lengths – 35mm, 42.5mm and 50mm
- Available in both 31.8mm and 35mm Clamp
- Weight; 35mm 138g, 42.5mm 152g , 50mm 160g
- 9 Colours; Burgtec Black, Race Red, Deep Blue, Purple Rain, Kash Bronze, Iron Bro Orange, Rhodium Silver, Burgtec Bullion Gold and Toxic Barbie Pink
- 520-percent gear range utilising the industry standard XD™ hub driver.
- Light and strong FULL PIN™ technology similar to X-DOME™ bringing true 1x gear range to more riders and builds.
- Lunar and black colourway makes the XG-1275 cassette right at home on any build.
Shimano’s XT/Saint RT86 Ice-Tech 6-Bolt Disc Brake Rotor provides exceptional stopping performance in all weather conditions. Featuring a triple-decker construction of stainless steel and alloy 3-layer to speedily disperse the heat generated from your ride, this mountain bike disc brake rotor has an outstanding lifespan and produces less noise than your average, run-of-the-mill disc rotor.
- Backwards compatible, works with both 10-50t and new 10-52t cassettes.
- Updated cage architecture provides better chain retention and precise shifts.
- Comes in GX Eagle™ master colorway as part of Eagle™ Colorsystem and goes with all colors of Eagle cassettes & chains – from Black to Gold to Rainbow, to HardChrome and new Copper.
The FR 560 was made to withstand the nastiest of rock gardens, the roughest of roots and the sketchiest of landings. The prototype proved to be World Championship material and the final product is now available for you to shred as hard as you want. Available as a classic 26″, a 27.5″ and as a 29″ wagon wheel. The 30 mm inner rim width provides your tires with the support they need to roost through the berms at full speed MATERIAL – ALUMINIUM INNER WIDTH – 30 mm OUTER WIDTH – 35 mm DECAL TYPE – Vinyl BRAKE INTERFACE – Disc NUMBER OF HOLES – 32 BORE TYPE – Eyelet RECOMMENDED SYSTEM WEIGHT MAX. – 140 kg ASTM CLASSIFICATION – 5
The Ride Wide Alloy Enduro Handlebars are the original and best wide bar.
It’s the little difference’s that make it one of the most comfortable bars in its class. The backsweep and upsweep help the bar to the ultimate feel once tried always loved. As used by the Santa Cruz Syndicate riders Greg Minnaar, Loris Vergier and Luca Shaw.
- Our best aluminium crankset.
- Direct mount interface compatible with chainrings across the entire Eagle™ Ecosystem.
- Master GX colorway as part of Eagle™ Colorsystem – pairs with all cassettes and chains, from Black to Gold to Rainbow to HardChrome and all-new Copper.