Ergon SM Enduro Comp Men saddle – flat shape, highest relief
With the SM Enduro Comp Men saddle by Ergon, ambitious Enduro riders get their money’s worth as they get maximum freedom of movement. The flat shape and the padded edges are responsible for this. Technically demanding terrain is therefore not a problem. The padding is made of AirCell seat foam. It is significantly lighter than gel, but offers high support and optimal pressure distribution. In order to relieve the sensitive perineal area, the relief channel was specifically adapted to the male anatomy.
Application: All Mountain, Enduro
Sizes (LxW): S/M & M/L
Saddle Rails: 7 x 7 mm (standard)
Rail Material: steel (CrMo)
Shell Material: nylon composite
Padding Material: Orthopedic AirCell Foam
Cover Material: nylon composite
– 360° edge padding
– narrow, short saddle for more freedom of movement
– extra light AirCell saddle foam
– anatomically adapted relief channel
Orthopedic AirCell Foam:
The padding made of Orthopedic AirCell Foam distributes the pressure perfectly and provides increased support. In addition, the material is much lighter than, for example, a relieving layer of gel.
S/M: Sit Bone Distance: 9 – 12 cm
M/L: Sit Bone Distance: 12 – 16 cm
- Smooth and reliable shifting performance
- Directional 11-speed chain
- More efficient and silent, less maintenance
- SIL-TEC surface treatment
- MTB, Road, E-BIKE 11-speed compatible
- Reinforced chain for E-BIKE use
- New chain plate dimension
- Weight: 257g (114Links)
Elevating the shift, expanding the capable, the X01 Eagle™ derailleur features an updated cage architecture, to provide better chain management than ever. The X01 Eagle™ rear derailleur works with the new 10-52t cassettes and is backwards compatible to also work with 10-50t options. As part of the new Eagle™ Coloursystem, it comes in X01 Eagle™ master colourway to go perfectly with any colour cassette and chain a rider wants.
Occupying a new realm in shifting performance, the redesigned XX1 Eagle™ derailleur gives no-compromise racers and dream-bike builders a true top-tier option. The crisp, precise XX1™ shifting feel athletes rely on now features an updated cage geometry for improved chain management. Occupying its rightful place at the top of the Eagle™ ecosystem, the XX1 Eagle™ rear derailleur makes full use of the new 10-52t cassettes and is backwards compatible to also work with the 10-50t.
- 520-percent gear range utilising the industry standard XD™ hub driver.
- Light and strong FULL PIN™ technology similar to X-DOME™ bringing true 1x gear range to more riders and builds.
- Lunar and black colourway makes the XG-1275 cassette right at home on any build.
– Aluminium trigger designed for a positive lever feel.
– Includes bar clamp
– MatchMaker™X compatible.
– Master GX Eagle™ master colorway to match all cassette and chain colors as part of Eagle™ Colorsystem.
- Our best aluminium crankset.
- Direct mount interface compatible with chainrings across the entire Eagle™ Ecosystem.
- Master GX colorway as part of Eagle™ Colorsystem – pairs with all cassettes and chains, from Black to Gold to Rainbow to HardChrome and all-new Copper.
- Backwards compatible, works with both 10-50t and new 10-52t cassettes.
- Updated cage architecture provides better chain retention and precise shifts.
- Comes in GX Eagle™ master colorway as part of Eagle™ Colorsystem and goes with all colors of Eagle cassettes & chains – from Black to Gold to Rainbow, to HardChrome and new Copper.
A full bred enduro race saddle!The new saddle for performance oriented enduro and gravity riders was developed and race tested in the Enduro World Series. The SM Enduro Men has a V-shape and a flat top, providing maximum freedom of movement in technical terrain. It also comes with a male specific relief zone. In order to ensure even better bike control with your legs all contouring edges are comfortably padded.
Recommended for grip shift and riders looking for the best shock absorbing grip in the industry!
- 60 Grams
- Standard Grip Length – 5 1/8″
- Weight plus or minus 5%
- 1 Set of Bar Plugs Included
* Colors may vary from screen to screen. NOTE: Our Black is a dark charcoal gray.
The SRAM Code R is an impeccable combination of power, modulation and consistency introduced in the SRAM Guide brake series, which was developed for trail and enduro applications, has made converts of some of the world’s best downhill racers. But there is an increasing need for more power and more control, as the definition of "possible" continues to change. The all-new Code brake is purpose built for high-performance, heavy-duty applications. Based on Guide architecture, Code’s fluid reservoir and pistons are bigger. The Code is designed to deliver massive power, predictable modulation and incredible heat management for braking control on the longest descents and under the burliest loads. The Code R features reach adjustment.
The Rekon is an aggressive trail tire inspired by the Ikon
- 3C MaxxTerra Available
- Designed for aggressive XC trails
- Reinforced EXO construction Available
- Wide trail (WT) casing is optimised for 30-35mm inner width rims
The Rekon is an aggressive trail tire inspired by the Ikon for intermediate and technical terrain. Wide knobs down the middle provide control under braking and L-shaped side knobs assure support when carving loose turns. With confidence like this you can race more and scout less with the Rekon.
Shimano’s XT/Saint RT86 Ice-Tech 6-Bolt Disc Brake Rotor provides exceptional stopping performance in all weather conditions. Featuring a triple-decker construction of stainless steel and alloy 3-layer to speedily disperse the heat generated from your ride, this mountain bike disc brake rotor has an outstanding lifespan and produces less noise than your average, run-of-the-mill disc rotor.