With a higher friction rating than anything out there EBC sintered gold grade MTB pads will last longer and brake stronger than anything you can buy. Made in the USA and a high quality pad, used as original equipment by the worlds greatest names in MTB brakes these pads are great value for money and for the everyday bike rider, these are the choice to make.
• Mount: 74mm
• Fit: post mount 40mm
• For use with Sram disc brakes with Post-style tabs
• Forged alloy construction
• Includes 2 bolts to attach adapter to the fork/frame (bolts to fix calliper onto adapter not included)
The all new HS2 Rotor is a mountain bike specific rotor designed to improve brake performance while reducing noise and increasing heat dissipation.
Featuring a new brake track pattern for increased pad traction and recessed spokes with thermal dissipating paint, the HS2 is a more powerful, quieter rotor with best-in-class heat management.
- Thicker 2.00mm rotor
- Superior heat management
- 7% more power
- Available in 6 bolt and Centerlock
The XCR Pro lever is the ultimate in lightweight design. With a Carbon lever blade and titanium hardware, combined with an XCR X2 calliper you have the benchmark XC brake.
- Lightweight minimalist design
- Carbon blade and titanium hardware
- Lever reach adjustment
- Hinge clamp for easy installation
- CNC Machined from high grade forged aluminium billet
- 10% Power increase over Race Evo lever
- Postmount and Flatmount Caliper Options available
If you're going fast it's nice to be able to stop fast too...The SLX M7120 caliper features consistent braking performance and reliable stopping power in all conditions. The 4-piston caliper instills greater downhill confidence and control.
- Stable and versatile high-performance brake control
- Quicker Piston retraction
- High power braking instills greater downhill confidence and control
- Reduces disc brake rotor wobbling noise and increases braking power by 10% (vs. M7000)
- Four Piston
- Quick and easy assembly
- Banjo type connection and inside hose routing
Hope Tech 4 Details• All-new Tech 4 lever available with X2, E4 & V4 calipers. • Claimed 30% more power versus Tech 3 brakes • Revised lever shape for more leverage at the bite point • Hinged clamp reduces weight • Improved shifter integration • Updated E4 and V4 caliper with hybrid pistons • New "racing compound" pads as standard • Available in Black & Silver with optional Blue, Red, Purple or Orange highlights
The SRAM Code R is an impeccable combination of power, modulation and consistency introduced in the SRAM Guide brake series, which was developed for trail and enduro applications, has made converts of some of the world’s best downhill racers. But there is an increasing need for more power and more control, as the definition of “possible” continues to change. The all-new Code brake is purpose built for high-performance, heavy-duty applications. Based on Guide architecture, Code’s fluid reservoir and pistons are bigger. The Code is designed to deliver massive power, predictable modulation and incredible heat management for braking control on the longest descents and under the burliest loads.
The Code R features reach adjustment.
*May not come in standard consumer packaging*
Features and advantages of the new compounds GALFER BIKE:
- Organic semi-metal compound (non asbestos)
- Absence of noise.
- Better feeling, progressiveness and braking power.
- Minimization of vibration to the wheel.
- Less wear on the brake discs.
- Resistance to high temperatures.
- Increased durability.
With these enhancements the user gets a permanent braking response, with the same behavior throughout his life, improving bicycle control and increase confidence and security of the rider.
The materials used for manufacturing these compounds are specific to the sector of bicycle and its variables (weight, ground, humidity, temperature, noise, etc.).
Similarly, GALFER has a wide variety of different compounds for motorcycles (road, off-road, urban, sport, competition, etc..)