EBC Gold Brake Pad AVID/SRAM Code R 2011/12
With a higher friction rating than anything out there EBC sintered gold grade MTB pads will last longer and brake stronger than anything you can buy. Made in the USA and a high quality pad, used as original equipment by the worlds greatest names in MTB brakes these pads are great value for money and for the everyday bike rider, these are the choice to make.
Shimano’s XT/Saint RT86 Ice-Tech 6-Bolt Disc Brake Rotor provides exceptional stopping performance in all weather conditions. Featuring a triple-decker construction of stainless steel and alloy 3-layer to speedily disperse the heat generated from your ride, this mountain bike disc brake rotor has an outstanding lifespan and produces less noise than your average, run-of-the-mill disc rotor.
SHIMANO DEORE XT – CENTER LOCK – Disc Brake Rotor – ICE TECHNOLOGIES FREEZA – 203/180/160/140 mm
SHIMANO’s DEORE XT RT-RT800 compact and lightweight disc brake rotors feature rapid heat dissipation thanks to ICE TECHNOLOGIES FREEZA heat management system. Installing and removing the rotors is quick and easy with SHIMANO’s CENTER LOCK design.
Adaptor to use a a post mount brake in combination with a IS2000 Mount. The adapter can be used as follows:
Frame with 140 mm mount:
SM-MA90-R160P/S for the use of a 160 mm brake disc
SM-MA90-R180P/S for the use of a 180 mm brake disc
SM-MA90-R203P/S for the use of a 203 mm brake disc
- Weight: 300g (standard hose)
- CNC machined from 2014 T6 aluminium alloy
- Rigid CNC'd one-piece calliper
- E4 calliper uses four phenolic pistons to give more usable power
- Tech 3 lever offers 5% more power compared to our previous lever
- Ergonomic lever design to fit around other handlebar items
- The Tech 3 lever is directly compatible with Shimano I-Spec shifters
- Uses post mount, 9.74 callipers with adapters to suit all mount options
SHIMANO – CENTER LOCK – Disc Brake Rotor – ICE TECHNOLOGIES FREEZA – 203/180/160/140 mm
The pinnacle in mountain bike braking, SHIMANO XTR RT-MT900 disc brake rotors deliver superb stopping power for the most aggressive riding. The ICE TECHNOLOGIES FREEZA rotors dissipate heat to maintain braking performance on long downhill stretches. SHIMANO’s CENTER LOCK mounting system makes installing and removing rotors quick and easy thanks to the spine mount and lock ring design.
Peak Performance Meet the new standard for hard-hitting, heavy-duty braking. SRAM have added 15% extra piston power and 30% more volume in the lever reservoir, ensuring peak performance for the full run. Go Deeper And Grab More Power With SwingLink ™ and Lever Pivot Bearing technologies, lever feel remains smooth and progressive, no matter how hard the pull. Go deeper and grab more power.
• Designed specifically for heavy-duty demands • Pivot bearing offers crisp lever feel and a fatigue-free ride • Metallic pads come standard for more power and longer wear