EBC Gold Brake Pad Shimano XTR 2011 (M985)
With a higher friction rating than anything out there EBC sintered gold grade MTB pads will last longer and brake stronger than anything you can buy. Made in the USA and a high quality pad, used as original equipment by the worlds greatest names in MTB brakes these pads are great value for money and for the everyday bike rider, these are the choice to make.
Fits Shimano Brake Models BR-M9000/M9020, BR-M8100, BR-M8000, BR-M7100, BR-M7000, BR-M6000, BR-M987, BR-M985, BR-M785, BR-M675, BR-M666, BR-M615, BR-S700, BR-CX75, BR-RS785, BR-R785, BR-R515, BR-R315.
24 in stock
- Organic semi-metal compound (non asbestos)
- Absence of noise.
- Better feeling, progressiveness and braking power.
- Minimization of vibration to the wheel.
- Less wear on the brake discs.
- Resistance to high temperatures.
- Increased durability.
- Weight: 300g (standard hose)
- CNC machined from 2014 T6 aluminium alloy
- Rigid CNC'd one-piece calliper
- E4 calliper uses four phenolic pistons to give more usable power
- Tech 3 lever offers 5% more power compared to our previous lever
- Ergonomic lever design to fit around other handlebar items
- The Tech 3 lever is directly compatible with Shimano I-Spec shifters
- Uses post mount, 9.74 callipers with adapters to suit all mount options