How to use Dynaplug® Micro Pro
Dynaplug Micro Pro Tubeless Bicycle Tyre Repair Kit is crafted for the scale of a puncture repair in a tubeless bicycle tyre. The reduced force needed to repair a bicycle tyre resulted in this ergonomic, compact repair tool with extreme durability and efficiency. This expands Dynaplug into the area of UST tyres and tyres converted from tube-type “bike rim and tyre” with a Stan’s Tubeless Conversion Kit.
While it’s possible to plug a puncture in a bicycle tyre using the traditional Dynaplug, the features of the Micro Pro are specific for bike riders with little or no storage space for tools and for the size of a bicycle tyre.
To make a repair, thread the insertion tube into the end cap and insert into the puncture hole using the same process as the standard size Dynaplug tools: remove the puncture object, align the repair plug, push in the repair plug, and pull out.
This small package is machined from solid billet 6061 aluminum and holds as many as four insertion tubes with plugs, air stopper and micro knife; fully loaded it weighs only 43 grams
What’s in the box:
1 – Dynaplug® Micro Pro tool
5 – Tire repair plugs (Pointed tip)
2 – Insertion tubes
1 – Micro knife
1 – Air stopper
1 – Pipe cleaner
The Burgtec BMG Mudguard is a simple solution to keep the spray down when the weather is against you.
Just simply attach the guard with zip ties to the underside of your fork bridge and fork legs and you’re ready to go.
Fits the majority of suspension forks and rigid forks
Park Tool introduced the bicycle world to the 3-way hex wrench set over 30 years ago.
Our 3-way wrenches fit perfectly in the palm of the hand and provide excellent leverage, making them a favorite of countless shop mechanics worldwide.
- 4mm, 5mm, and 6mm hex set
- Wrenches made from industrial tool steel, through hardened and tempered for long life
- Ball end tips to access hard-to-reach areas
NOTE: Ball end tips are not intended for high torque situations.
For Everyday Use Muc-Off are always on the move and it’s not always easy to wash with soap and water. On a daily basis you’ll come into contact with bacteria, viruses and germs from commuting to work, working at your desk, shopping or on public transport.
Kills 99.99% of Bacteria on Your Hands Formulated in response to the focus on helping with hygiene, the Antibacterial Sanitising Hand Gel is designed to kill 99.99% of bacteria on your hands. The quick drying formula eliminates the need to rinse with water.
Directions for Use Squeeze a small amount into palm and rub hands together until dry, no need to rinse.
400psi | 27.5bar
The Bell Super DH with MIPS is a helmet that is designed not just to look great and suit a wide variety of riding (nailed it!), but importantly it is absolutely brimming with safety features.
First off, the integrated MIPS for unparalleled impact protection and the 360 wraparound chin bar is able to satisfy some of the most rigorous safety standard testing while still being easily removable.
Since Bell Super DH MIPS is designed with downhill riding in mind, there’s a huge eyeglass / goggle-friendly eyeport, and of course a snap-in camera mount to capture your shred-sesh. Add on an adjustable-height visor, Overbrow Ventilation and X-Static padding – the Bell Super DH MIPS helmet is a high performance, safety-focused helmet that doesn’t compromise on comfort or style while keeping your head secure.
- Shock Doctor technology
- Neck brace integration patent-pending design is compatible with leading neck braces without compromising fit and protection (removable upper chest/spine and clavicle pads accommodate ideal fit with brace)
- Strata foam articulates with complex body zones while providing impact protection (removable, rib and bicep pads for coverage preferences)
- Vent-trak moves air through flexible channels over skin surface to cool the athlete
- Hex mesh disperses impact with a dimensional mesh construction that allows air to flow freely
- Open armpit design and wide neck opening for comfort
- Anatomical design provides a close fit while integrated zones protect the chest, ribs, back/spine, clavicle, shoulders and biceps.
LOCAL PICK UP ONLY
Sturdy, secure, simple storage for your bike – no more tipping & falling over onto the floor!
Typical bike stands are often unstable & made of cheap materials that don’t hold your bike upright. OurCave’s Grand Stand is the ultimate sturdy bike stand, constructed of ultra strong powder-coated steel for secure, zero tip storage. No assembly required – use it right out of the box!
While other bike garage organizers & storage racks don’t accommodate wider bikes, the Grand Stand is built to hold most 26-inch, 27-inch & 29-inch mountain, BMX & road bikes. Our bike stand is completely freestanding – there’s no need to drill it into the wall. For multiple stands, link your Grand Stand with at 45 degrees or in a straight line for more storage!
LOCAL PICK UP ONLY
- Genuine Fox Mud Guard for 2021
- Install in minutes!
- Available in Black to suit 2021 Fox 36 or 38 only.
- Part: 803-01-441
Optional mud guard designed specifically for the new 36, 38 and 40. Proprietary and sturdy 4-point direct-mount attachment.
NEW XL version offers 85% more coverage for fitment on 36 and 38 FOX Forks.
Note: The FOX 36 and 38 Mud Guards (both Standard and XL) have the same mounting points and are interchangeable between models. The FOX 36 and 38 Mud Guards fit on all 2021 and newer Performance, Performance Elite and Factory models (Not compatible with Rhythm models). The FOX 40 Mud Guard only fits the 2021 and new FOX 40 models.
- MIPS C2 brain protection system-protects against rotational impacts
- TeXtreme® Spread Tow carbon fiber shell
- 3 Shell sizes and 3 EPS sizes, 6 total size ranges from XS-XXL
- 24 total vents: 10 front intake ports, 5 overhead intake vents that channel air on top of your head and an industry leading 7 rear exhaust ports
- Anti-Microbial/Quick Dry XT2® Quick release contoured 3D cheek pads create an anatomically optimized fit. Separately placed X-Static® & XT2® precision fit headliner with 7 anchor points gives you optimal fit
- EPP Collarbone impact system; a relief area that reduces the forces in the center lower section of the helmet where shoulder/collarbone impacts have been known to occur
- Lightest Carbon DH/BMX Race helmet we have ever built at 1000g (+/- 50gm and Size M)
- Titanium D-Ring fasteners
- 3-year warranty
- CPSC 1203*, CE EN1078*, ASTM F1952-DH, ASTM 2032-BMX. *Varies by regional standards
No matter the ride style. No matter the terrain. No matter the skill level. ShockWiz is an automated suspension tuning device for air-sprung mountain bikes that combines high-tech hardware with an intuitive smartphone app. Lightweight and durable, this powerful device provides tuning recommendations for air pressure, spring rate, compression, and rebound.
ShockWiz analyzes your travel at a rate of 100 times a second, providing you with the suspension performance and the ability to improve. Tuning recommendations are provided for balanced riding, playful riding, or custom tuning styles for riders that are looking for something more. Easily swap between tuning styles to test out what is most comfortable for your ride and enjoy a longer, smoother ride. ShockWiz automatically records suspension performance every time you ride. The ShockWiz app analyzes the data and displays straightforward adjustments that unite bike, rider, terrain and riding style.
ShockWiz works for all mountain bike riders, regardless of their experience or bike’s intended use. With ShockWiz, you know exactly how your suspension is performing – and how to make it better.
The EDC Cap Kit includes the worlds lightest headset top cap (4.2g), and an EDC steerer plug with drain hole which keeps crud out of your steerer.
DOWNHILL RACING, BIG MOUNTAIN AND FREERIDING PRESENT A UNIQUE SET OF CHALLENGES WHEN IT COMES TO DESIGNING HIGH-PERFORMANCE FOOTWEAR. WHEN CRAFTING THE TNT, WE FOCUSED ON UNMATCHED GRIP, PROTECTION, DURABILITY AND COMFORT, DESIGNED AROUND THE PREMISE OF RIDING OUTSIDE YOUR COMFORT ZONE.Built on our DST 4.0 MAX GRIP rubber, the hexagonal pattern of the TNT is a larger diameter, suited best for long pedal pins. The anti-peel, synthetic upper features an asymmetrical medial collar with D3O impact protection. Custom molded toe cap and heel protection act as bumpers for your feet, and a high rise EVA midsole provides additional support and shock absorption. Add on a 40mm powerstrap to keep the laces tucked neatly out of the way and your foot secure, and you’re ready to battle for king of the mountain.
- Rubber Kinetics | DST 4.0 MAX GRIP Rubber Outsole
- Large hexagonal 14mm pattern for superior connection
- Asymmetrical medial collar with D3O impact protection
- Custom-molded rubber toe cap and heel protection
- Medial high-rise EVA midsole provides support and shock absorption
- TPP medial midsole protector
- 40mm powerstrap for additional retention
- D3O High Impact Zone Insole Technology absorbs shock and reduces fatigue
- Fully gusseted tongue prohibits intake of dirt and debris
- Weight: 490g (Men’s 10)
- Material: Synthetic, Rubber
The EDC Pump offers a unique storage solution integrated into a high volume pump. It is designed to integrate with the EDC Tool System, CO2 canister or your favorite stash. Crafted from aluminum with a durable textured machined finish.