- DUB technology delivers the lightest, stiffest and strongest crankset available
- SRAM CARBON TUNED crank technology provides extreme stiffness and light weight
- The X-SYNC 2 chainring provides significantly quieter performance, with better mud clearing and extraordinary durability
- New colorway is matched to work with XX1 Eagle AXS enabled componentry
True competitors are always looking for a performance advantage — a relentless pursuit of equipment that is lighter, stiffer, stronger and more durable. To create the best drivetrain possible, we re-examined and re-engineered our crankset design. Our all-new XX1 Eagle CARBON TUNED crankset is our lightest, stiffest and strongest to date. DUB technology enhances this by simplifying the relationship of the spindle to the bottom bracket, and redefining the measure of durability. DUB-powered cranksets deliver simplicity, compatibility and durability.
Black, Gold, Grey
- Our best aluminium crankset.
- Direct mount interface compatible with chainrings across the entire Eagle™ Ecosystem.
- Master GX colorway as part of Eagle™ Colorsystem – pairs with all cassettes and chains, from Black to Gold to Rainbow to HardChrome and all-new Copper.
- DUB™ technology delivers the strongest, stiffest, lightest crankset available
- SRAM CARBON TUNED™ crank technology provides extreme stiffness and light weight
- Chainring technology is designed specifically for Eagle™ chains and drivetrains
- The X-SYNC 2™ chainring provides significantly quieter performance, with better mud clearing and extraordinary durability
SHIMANO DEORE XT – HOLLOWTECH II – MTB Crankset – 172 mm Q-Factor – 1×12-speed
The SHIMANO DEORE XT FC-M8100-1 crank features an entirely new construction, using direct mount chainrings, special gear tooth profile for improved chain retention, and a 172mm Q-factor.
- Less weight with Direct Mount ring
- Most affordable carbon crankset in the industry
- Carbon construction for lightweight durability
- SRAM DUB™ technology features a uniform approach to bottom bracket fitment, better sealing against contamination and is forward and backward compatible.
- Fully compatible with any 1x drivetrain
5DEV’s goal is to develop cranks that can be manufactured in a short period of time. Utilizing 5 Axis CNC machines we can produce product in days vs months or years.
These cranks are engineered for aggressive trail, enduro/park and DH style riding. Ideal for charging steep technical chunk, ripping laps at your local park, or sessioning your favorite jump line.
Our low profile crank arm reduces pedal strike during technical punchy climbs allowing you to clean more sections of trail and get back up to take another lap with less effort.
No excuses! Crank HARDER! Ride longer.
BUY 5DEV AUSTRALIA
Crank Set for the Shimano eBike Motor
New space-grade aluminum eCranks from 5 DEV deliver premium stiffness and strength in a lightweight package. Whether bombing chutes or dodging trees, these durable eCranks will challenge the most aggressive trail and enduro mountain bikers.
Q FACTOR: 182mm When installed on Shimano EP8
LENGTHS*: 160, 165mm
DRIVE: EP8 Spline Drive
MATERIAL: 7075-T651 Aerospace Aluminum Billet Machined
WEIGHT: 440g (160mm), 446g (165mm) with Hardware Included
Installation: Please get your cranks installed by an experienced eBike Mechanic. M6X1.0 bolts need to be tightened to 14N-m. Add Blue Loctite to each bolt and end cap. Check bolts after your first ride to make sure they are at the proper spec.
We’re proud to be one of the first Australian retailers of 5DEV!
BUY 5DEV AUSTRALIA
Built For Aggressive Riding The Deore XT FC-M8100 cranks utilise Shimano’s updated Hollowtech II technology, giving you a hollow forged crank that maximises power transfer and stiffness without the weight penalty. The Deore XT cranks are built tough so you can ride and shred trails with confidence.
Proven Performance Building on the experience of the world’s best mountain bike racers, Shimano has brought its race winning technology to competitive and enthusiastic mountain bike riders alike. The new Deore XT M8100 Series, the latest iteration of the original MTB groupset, continues its legacy with high performance features for today’s demanding and adventurous mountain bikers.