CRANK PULLER CCP-22
- Fits all cranks using 22mm x 1 threads and square, tapered bottom bracket spindles
- Fits Power Spline™ cranks from SRAM® using the 8mm thread bolt
- Fits BNI cranks on Bosch® e-bikes
- Strong rotating tip system ensures smooth operation and long life
NOTE: For cranks using the ISIS Drive™ or Octalink® system, use the CCP-44 or the CWP-7.
3 in stock
DOWNHILL RACING, BIG MOUNTAIN AND FREERIDING PRESENT A UNIQUE SET OF CHALLENGES WHEN IT COMES TO DESIGNING HIGH-PERFORMANCE FOOTWEAR. WHEN CRAFTING THE TNT, WE FOCUSED ON UNMATCHED GRIP, PROTECTION, DURABILITY AND COMFORT, DESIGNED AROUND THE PREMISE OF RIDING OUTSIDE YOUR COMFORT ZONE.Built on our DST 4.0 MAX GRIP rubber, the hexagonal pattern of the TNT is a larger diameter, suited best for long pedal pins. The anti-peel, synthetic upper features an asymmetrical medial collar with D3O impact protection. Custom molded toe cap and heel protection act as bumpers for your feet, and a high rise EVA midsole provides additional support and shock absorption. Add on a 40mm powerstrap to keep the laces tucked neatly out of the way and your foot secure, and you’re ready to battle for king of the mountain.
- Rubber Kinetics | DST 4.0 MAX GRIP Rubber Outsole
- Large hexagonal 14mm pattern for superior connection
- Asymmetrical medial collar with D3O impact protection
- Custom-molded rubber toe cap and heel protection
- Medial high-rise EVA midsole provides support and shock absorption
- TPP medial midsole protector
- 40mm powerstrap for additional retention
- D3O High Impact Zone Insole Technology absorbs shock and reduces fatigue
- Fully gusseted tongue prohibits intake of dirt and debris
- Weight: 490g (Men’s 10)
- Material: Synthetic, Rubber
- 136 x 39 x 80 cm (outside dimensions)
- 130 x 27 x 80 cm (inside dimensions)
- 124cm max wheelbase.
- Suitable for road, XC, Trail, Enduro and DH bikes. 29" wheel compatible
- Not compatible with fat bikes.
- Foldable when not in use.
- 10.0kg (including clip-on wheel and bike stand)
- 147 x 36 x 85 cm (outside dimensions)
- 136 x 27 x 80 cm (inside dimensions)
- 130cm max wheelbase
- Includes bike stand, clip-on wheel, and frame pad
- Suitable for road, XC, Trail, Enduro and DH bikes
- Max tyre width 2.6" (29" wheel compatible)
- Not compatible with fat bikes
- Foldable when not in use
- MIPS C2 brain protection system-protects against rotational impacts
- TeXtreme® Spread Tow carbon fiber shell
- 3 Shell sizes and 3 EPS sizes, 6 total size ranges from XS-XXL
- 24 total vents: 10 front intake ports, 5 overhead intake vents that channel air on top of your head and an industry leading 7 rear exhaust ports
- Anti-Microbial/Quick Dry XT2® Quick release contoured 3D cheek pads create an anatomically optimized fit. Separately placed X-Static® & XT2® precision fit headliner with 7 anchor points gives you optimal fit
- EPP Collarbone impact system; a relief area that reduces the forces in the center lower section of the helmet where shoulder/collarbone impacts have been known to occur
- Lightest Carbon DH/BMX Race helmet we have ever built at 1000g (+/- 50gm and Size M)
- Titanium D-Ring fasteners
- 3-year warranty
- CPSC 1203*, CE EN1078*, ASTM F1952-DH, ASTM 2032-BMX. *Varies by regional standards
- Secure bikes quickly without frame contact with the frame-free ratcheting arm
- Eliminate bike interference by adjusting side to side to create generous spacing between bike mounts
- Ideal for carbon frames, mountain, downhill, ebikes and fat bikes as it fits 20 - 29” wheels and up to 5” tires without adapters
- Complete locking convenience - bikes lock to the bike rack and the bike rack to the receiver with the integrated cable lock and lock knob
- Bike rack easily folds when not in use and tilts away from vehicle for rear access due to the easily accessible HitchSwitch lever
- Easy to install and remove the bike rack with the tool-free AutoAttach system
- Possible to increase the load capacity from 2 to up to 4 bikes with Thule T2 Pro XT Bike Add-on (sold separately, 2” receiver only)
- Not for use with front fenders
Universal upright bike rack with no frame contact, for fast and secure mounting and maximum frame protection.
- No bike frame contact is made as the hook securely grabs the front wheel
- Suitable for bikes with carbon frames
- Versatile design accommodates bikes with non-traditional frame designs, rear suspension, and bottle cages
- Simple interface for switching carrier from one side of your car to the other
- Ratcheting wheel strap quickly secures back wheel to tray
- Fits most 20–29” wheel bicycles with tires up to 3" wide (up to 5” with Thule UpRide Fatbike Adapter, sold separately)
- Maximum bike weight up to 20 kg.
- Locks the bike to the bike rack and the bike rack to the roof racks (locks included)
THE LIGHTEST AND MOST BREATHABLE FULL-FACE HELMET WE HAVE EVER CREATEDThe Fox Proframe Helmet is the original full-face trail helmet and still the market leader. Designed to meet the needs of all-mountain riders and enduro racers, it packs MIPS™ technology and a dual-density EPS liner into a superlight shell along with our patented, fully integrated chinbar. The Proframe Helmet has 15 intake and nine exhaust vents which provide exceptional airflow and breathability on both climbs and descents. Thanks to its fixed design, there's no need to stop, remove, and store the chinbar. Ride wide open with the Proframe.
SPECIFICATIONS285 l, 9100 g, 138 x 39 x 85 cm (Inside 130 x 27 x 80 cm) Collapsible to: 136 x 39 x 25 cm Maximum wheel base: 126 cm
- Fits most: Cross Country-, All Mountain-, Enduro-, Freeride-, Downhill-Bikes up to 29“, Gravel-, Road-, and Triathlon-Bikes
- New polycarbonate bike block for fixation included
- For safe transport of road bikes and triathlon bikes, you need the ROAD BIKE ADAPTER DISC,ROAD BIKE ALUMINIUM STAND or BIKE STAND
Durable, fiber reinforced Composite Matrix construction. Optimized side-load shape for easy bottle access in compact frames. Engineered to hold bottles securely. Oval mounting holes allow fine tuning of position on frame. Available in left- or right-side configurations. Sold individually or in pairs.
The CushCore Bead Dropper – The Ultimate Tire Lever.
The Bead Dropper tire tool significantly helps in removal and installation of CushCore tire inserts. Especially the critical step of dropping the bead into the rim channel.
- Rubberized ergonomic handle – the most comfortable tire lever you’ll ever use
- Unique “thumb flange” makes it easy to apply pressure to the tire bead
- Sturdy, durable plastic lever – strong enough for DH tires, yet won’t scratch your rims
- Lifetime warranty
For Everyday Use Muc-Off are always on the move and it’s not always easy to wash with soap and water. On a daily basis you’ll come into contact with bacteria, viruses and germs from commuting to work, working at your desk, shopping or on public transport.
Kills 99.99% of Bacteria on Your Hands Formulated in response to the focus on helping with hygiene, the Antibacterial Sanitising Hand Gel is designed to kill 99.99% of bacteria on your hands. The quick drying formula eliminates the need to rinse with water.
Directions for Use Squeeze a small amount into palm and rub hands together until dry, no need to rinse.